Holocaust Rememberance Day coming up so make sure to

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
thank all the dead American fighters along with those who perished while fighting in the World War, of which over 65 million perished (although some reports say more than 85 million). Lets not have another WWIII.

According to statistics released by the Veteran’s Administration, our World War II vets are dying at a rate of approximately 492 a day. This means there are approximately only 855,070 veterans remaining of the 16 million who served our nation in World War II.

This urgency guides the Museum in everything we do. Collecting the oral history of a veteran, donating an artifact, creating a Personal Page, or contributing to the Museum are only a few of the ways you can help us to preserve the legacy of the Greatest Generation.

View more statistics and download full report.

holohoax-real-in-my-mind-goyim.png

Wow -- it's like an antisemite roll call, here.

...... but where is your queen, though, anyway? Surely, Coyote will arrive to spin her usual double-talking magic, right?

Disbelieving in the official Holocaust story doesn't automatically make a person an anti-semite.

It just means that the person is informed on the subject, and has reached a different conclusion concerning the alleged event. ........ :cool:

Anti-semite and Holocaust deniers are one and the same.

Disbelieving in the official Holocaust story doesn't automatically make a person an anti-semite.

It just means that the person is informed on the subject, and has reached a different conclusion concerning the alleged event. ........ :cool:

Are you trying to be annoying? How can anyone seriously deny the holocaust, when there are miles of documentary films of the death camps, and the piles of bodies? There were camera teams at the liberation of the camps, and I have seen a lot of footage.

Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows - at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example - as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.
— Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte. http://www.ifz-muenchen.de/archiv/zs/zs-0640.pdf Translation at Nizkor)

Anti-semite and Holocaust deniers are one and the same.

When one believes WWII was all about the Jews which it how they want everyone to view it , people like you dismiss everyone else who died and or survived it. So lets see that makes you and anti everyone but the Jews and makes you a jew worshipper.

Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows - at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example - as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.
— Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte. http://www.ifz-muenchen.de/archiv/zs/zs-0640.pdf Translation at Nizkor)

Are you trying to be annoying? How can anyone seriously deny the holocaust, when there are miles of documentary films of the death camps, and the piles of bodies? There were camera teams at the liberation of the camps, and I have seen a lot of footage.

Who wrote the history?

I really doubt it.

Do folks actually believe millions of individuals were put in ovens nowadays? :p I have not studied the topic extensively, but from what I understand the German military forced jews and others into slave labor camps where they manufactured ammunition intended to kill the allies.

I really doubt it.
Because you've researched and studied the matter, because Hitler would never have said anything so negative about the Jews, or because you just don't want to believe it?

Forum List

Back