It Doesn't Make Any Sense To Attack The US About Climate Change When China Is Killing The Planet

One does not have to have a Phd in a particular discipline to post articles and lectures of people who do have Phd's in that discipline. And the fruitloops on this board constantly imply they know more than those scientists that wrote the article or gave the lecture. A real display everyday of massive Dunning-Kruger right here on this board.
Translation:

DO NOT MOCK THE HIGH PRIESTS OF MY RELIGION

Great plan. Cripple our economy for no reason except making leftists feel smug.

You start holding other nations to the same standard.

I've already addressed this. Cars run far cleaner than they did 40 years ago. Doing that did not cripple the economy.

Well....that stupid response is precisely the problem.
You motherfuckers are never satisfied with what we're doing...but China is putting out double what we put out and you could give a flying-fuck about it.

I've also already addressed what I would do about that.

Too few details to determine.
Solar panels have a lifetime of 30 years and are great for residential and small business use.

Which is a start. The other thing that has improved greatly in part because of solar is battery technology.

Which is a start. The other thing that has improved greatly in part because of solar is battery technology.
I don't see any improvement in battery technology.
AAs, AAAs, phone batteries...same old performance and same old heat issues.

Forum List

Back