Holocaust Rememberance Day coming up so make sure to

Do folks actually believe millions of individuals were put in ovens nowadays? :p I have not studied the topic extensively, but from what I understand the German military forced jews and others into slave labor camps where they manufactured ammunition intended to kill the allies.
Yes, most historians at least.

Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows - at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example - as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.
— Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte. http://www.ifz-muenchen.de/archiv/zs/zs-0640.pdf Translation at Nizkor)

I really doubt it.
Because you've researched and studied the matter, because Hitler would never have said anything so negative about the Jews, or because you just don't want to believe it?

Because I read his book. I do believe some jews believe it as you know how stories fly. Many died in the camps from starvation and disease, just like everywhere else. The Jews of Germany were atheist, and capitalist. Look what they did to Russia. The real religious jews in Poland , as one rabbi put it, they deserved to die due to past sins.

Lets not have another WWIII.

OMG. Where do you people come from? How can we have another WWIII when we have yet to have even one?

Because I read his book.
If you really read Mein Kampf you know the Jews were occupying his living space and had to go.

The Jews of Germany were atheist, and capitalist. Look what they did to Russia.
And we all know all Jews are the same.

The real religious jews in Poland , as one rabbi put it, they deserved to die due to past sins.
Which rabbi was this?

Rabbi Says Holocaust Victims Were Sinners

Controversy raged in Israel today after a rabbi who heads the biggest ultra-Orthodox political party said the six million Jews who perished in the Nazi Holocaust died because they were reincarnations of sinners.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, leader of the Shas party, also declared that Prime Minister Ehud Barak has “no sense” because he is trying to make peace with the Palestinians, who are “snakes.”

Yosef was speaking in his weekly Saturday night sermon broadcast over the party’s radio stations and is even beamed overseas by satellite.

He called the Nazis “evil” and the victims “poor people,” but he said the six million “were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things which should not be done.

Because I read his book.
If you really read Mein Kampf you know the Jews were occupying his living space and had to go.

The Jews of Germany were atheist, and capitalist. Look what they did to Russia.
And we all know all Jews are the same.

The real religious jews in Poland , as one rabbi put it, they deserved to die due to past sins.
Which rabbi was this?

The jews were not innocent in WWII , they were as savage as anyone else. No different than us putting the Japanese and Germans in camps.

Rabbi Says Holocaust Victims Were Sinners

Controversy raged in Israel today after a rabbi who heads the biggest ultra-Orthodox political party said the six million Jews who perished in the Nazi Holocaust died because they were reincarnations of sinners.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, leader of the Shas party, also declared that Prime Minister Ehud Barak has “no sense” because he is trying to make peace with the Palestinians, who are “snakes.”

Yosef was speaking in his weekly Saturday night sermon broadcast over the party’s radio stations and is even beamed overseas by satellite.

He called the Nazis “evil” and the victims “poor people,” but he said the six million “were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things which should not be done.
Well if one man says it was deserved, it's OK then.

And I'm sure you'll agree with his other thoughts:

The purpose of Gentiles — to serve Jews:

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

The jews were not innocent in WWII , they were as savage as anyone else. No different than us putting the Japanese and Germans in camps.
There was one minor difference, the Japanese and Germans (were they rounded up too?) survived the war. BTW, what exactly were the Jews of Germany guilty of?

There was one minor difference, the Japanese and Germans (were they rounded up too?) survived the war. BTW, what exactly were the Jews of Germany guilty of?

Spreading atheism and communism, just like in Russia, why didn't the British, France or the US want more jews? They tried to run the country, and the religious ones refused to assimilate. I refuse to make WWII about the jews of Poland, as the wealthy German ones left before the war. Judea declared war on Germany first. Israel was to be set up as a secular country before WWII. The atheist jews as you may call them or secular didn't like the religious jews, they didn't give a crap about those , they even tried their best to take the Judaism out of the religious brought up kids.

Judea declared war on Germany first.
You seem quite happy with your version of history but there is a difference between a boycott and a war. The boycott was a reaction to the election of a know anti-Semite and was supported by both Jews and non-Jews.

Wow -- it's like an antisemite roll call, here.

...... but where is your queen, though, anyway? Surely, Coyote will arrive to spin her usual double-talking magic, right?

While Coyote often coddles and even defends USMB Nazi Brigade members, she carefully avoids stepping on the 3rd rail herself and occasionally expresses disdain for their "excesses."

The Brigade members love grabbing that rail with both hands just for the thrill of it.

Judea declared war on Germany first.
You seem quite happy with your version of history but there is a difference between a boycott and a war. The boycott was a reaction to the election of a know anti-Semite and was supported by both Jews and non-Jews.

Really, so strangulation is not death to you. Got it.
So what should the Jews have done in the face of Nazi anti-Semitism?

You know what, I can careless about any dead jews in WWII. It been exaggerated so many times. 6 million was the same no. in 1921 plastered all over the NY Times. Send money now. Jews killing jews. I have no sympathy or anything for them ok. I am sick and tired of hearing about the jewish holocaust that they exaggerated to max their money input from Germany, and Germany and the US have paid dearly for their part in WWII.

Here is what your jews are like;

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

http://www.jewishdestiny.com/about/team-destiny/

...... but where is your queen, though, anyway? Surely, Coyote will arrive to spin her usual double-talking magic, right?

While Coyote often coddles and even defends USMB Nazi Brigade members, she carefully avoids stepping on the 3rd rail herself and occasionally expresses disdain for their "excesses."

The Brigade members love grabbing that rail with both hands just for the thrill of it.

Your another jew worshipper. What are you an evangelical or a jew?

Her asking why genocidal mass murderers of Jews shouldn't be nominated for a peace prize didn't just cross the line.

It obliterated it.

1. Which story should I believe here,

There were several attempts to escape en route to Treblinka. Most failed. There were also attempts to escape the camp itself. One such attempt was planned as the Germans prepared to liquidate the camp. The SS and their Ukrainian collaborators suppressed the uprising and killed most of the 750 Jews who had attempted to escape.
Between March and the end of July 1943, the victims’ bodies were exhumed and burned by the Sonderkommando. The camp buildings were destroyed and the ground ploughed back to farmland. The site was then given to a Ukrainian family.
http://www.theholocaustexplained.org/ks3/the-final-solution/the-death-camps/treblinka/#.VEFgGcJ0xjo

In August, 1943, Tremblinka,
the camp with gas chambers, where the Nazis had murdered
hundreds of thousands of Jews, was completely destroyed

by its inmates, who slew thirty German and Ukrainian

guards. The Jews seized the ammunition, set fire to the

buildings, and destroyed the gas chambers
. Two hundred
succeeded in escaping to the neighboring woods. Resistance
was also offered by the 7,000 surviving Jews of Tarnow

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=19430

(and now you know why I do not believe in the gas chambers , or the numbers., but I will admit many Jews were indeed casualties of war)

There are both Zionist sites and writings.

Your another jew worshipper. What are you an evangelical or a jew?

A rational human being but don't worry ... you won't catch it here at USMB.

Forum List

Back