Biden's US Army Has Messed Up Priorities - Will Spend $63M To Rename Confederate Bases

Why would I want to send them home when we can Cloward-Piven blue shit holes like NYC?
:laughing0301:

Keep on bringing in the refuse. We got busses and planes gassed up and ready to go.

:auiqs.jpg:

Now....pass the fuckin' dutchie...
I'm not a cosplaying fantasy player like you so I have no problem with you sending immigrants to blue cities and I'll have no problem when those blue cities petition for more federal funding to manage the new influx of immigrants and I'll certainly enjoy when Democrats take credit for the out pouring of aid and empathy to people who's children will one day be American voters. 😄 Act out in the short term, it just shows how little strategy you have long term. 😁

I'm not a cosplaying fantasy player like you so I have no problem with you sending immigrants to blue cities and I'll have no problem when those blue cities petition for more federal funding to manage the new influx of immigrants and I'll certainly enjoy when Democrats take credit for the out pouring of aid and empathy to people who's children will one day be American voters. 😄 Act out in the short term, it just shows how little strategy you have long term. 😁
...on de left hand aide...

:auiqs.jpg:

I hope they change Fort Lee to Fort Floyd. I had been predicting a forty-nine state landslide for either Trump or DeSantis, but if they do that, the GOP may well run the table.

I hope they change Fort Lee to Fort Floyd. I had been predicting a forty-nine state landslide for either Trump or DeSantis, but if they do that, the GOP may well run the table.
Didn't you dipshits say the same about the riots right before Trump lost re-election? 😂

Forum List

Back