Holocaust deniers

The number of juden who lost their lives during the so called holocaust was around 100 thousand.....200 thousand at the most. ... :cool:

How do you presume to decide that the census figures from all across Europe were falsified?
That the Nazis' own accounts regarding Jews murdered in the camps were also falsified? Remember, the original documentation was preserved and recorded immediately after the war by the team of researchers for the Nuremberg prosecutors. And those individuals were some of the very best legal researchers in the world, dedicated 'officers of the court', and many of them not even military.

In order to even begin to attack the mountain of evidence - one has to posit a huge international conspiracy by half the nations of Europe to malign Nazi Germany. That 'conspiracy' would have to include most of the Nazis on trial at Nuremberg as well - at which point the 'conspiracy' idea becomes unsustainable except as a delusion.
The only delusion here is the myth called the Holocaust. ... :cool:

The number of juden who lost their lives during the so called holocaust was around 100 thousand.....200 thousand at the most. ... :cool:

In one sense Hitler saved the Jews, he took them out of the German cities that were carpet bombed by the Allies.

OK many died of typhus and starvation because food and disinfectant ran out but many more would have been incinerated in the cities.

There weren't that many Jews in Dresden.

Last edited:

How do you presume to decide that the census figures from all across Europe were falsified?
That the Nazis' own accounts regarding Jews murdered in the camps were also falsified? Remember, the original documentation was preserved and recorded immediately after the war by the team of researchers for the Nuremberg prosecutors. And those individuals were some of the very best legal researchers in the world, dedicated 'officers of the court', and many of them not even military.

In order to even begin to attack the mountain of evidence - one has to posit a huge international conspiracy by half the nations of Europe to malign Nazi Germany. That 'conspiracy' would have to include most of the Nazis on trial at Nuremberg as well - at which point the 'conspiracy' idea becomes unsustainable except as a delusion.

Thanks for admitting that the information does indeed clearly contradict your "statement" above.

In reality that doesnt happen, people use it willy-nilly and it is not questioned, in my opinion it is tainted as a source especially on the holocaust.

In my opinion your opinions are based on nothing.

I use it but it has changed in the last few years, one whole article was based on a book, like a book report, and many footnotes lead to no where that is reliable, other books wrote by people who appear to be bias. One can't read a whole wiki art. when its footnotes all refer to Jewish sources. Its the same with everything on wiki, often we see "citation needed" well that then is heresay, but it is a good place to start and often I will go with it.

Exactly. That way we know that the claim made is not yet supported and requires a citation - take it with a grain of salt or do further research. Wiki requires citations.

Thanks for admitting that the information does indeed clearly contradict your "statement" above.

You're actually expecting a normal response from Sunni Troll about the Holocaust? Common Marge, don 't fall for the Sunni Troll bait , the guy is pure scum :cool:

Hey, if the jews can make up the 6 million number.

I should be able to make my own number. .. :cool:

So you're not actually interested in anyone taking anything you have to say seriously.
If you are speaking about yourself.......then no......I don't care what you think. .. :cool:

I believe I've already seen the limits of your thinking, your value as cheap entertainment has rapidly diminished. You commit yourself to a dead end argument that can't be substantiated, but you wonder why you can't make people understand.

So you're not actually interested in anyone taking anything you have to say seriously.
If you are speaking about yourself.......then no......I don't care what you think. .. :cool:

I believe I've already seen the limits of your thinking, your value as cheap entertainment has rapidly diminished. You commit yourself to a dead end argument that can't be substantiated, but you wonder why you can't make people understand.
Most people will keep believing in the Holocaust fable they were taught as a child.

But there will a few people who finally realize the official Holocaust story has many factual problems that need to be exposed and debated. ... :cool:

Most people will keep believing in the Holocaust fable they were taught as a child.

But there will a few people who finally realize the official Holocaust story has many factual problems that need to be exposed and debated. ... :cool:

But that's not what you're doing. You're making up lies about the Holocaust, making disgusting comments, posting offensive cartoons.
But then when you're called out on it, you claim you're trying to research lies :lol:
Anyone who knows you knows you're here because of your immense hatred for Jews :cool:

Questioning the "official" holocaust story has nothing to do with hating juden.

It is just an alleged historical event which should be examined and debated like every other historical event. ... :cool:

Questioning the "official" holocaust story has nothing to do with hating juden.

It is just an alleged historical event which should be examined and debated like every other historical event. ... :cool:

I didn't say that's why you hate Jews. But you're not here to debate anything. You're here to mock the Holocaust and post offensive cartoons. I haven't seen you post one sensible debate. You're too immature and hateful for that.

But considering you're a Sunni Muslim, your hatred is no surprise :cool:

holohoax-extortion-for-dummies1_zpsdd937235.jpg

I read Nazi literature as a very young child----in the 1950. Even as a kid I recognized it as so
idiotic---that I KNEW no one could believe it. I knew lots of people who were kinda closet
anti-Semites-----and who believed tiny bits of it------but I did not know anyone stupid
enough to buy into it lock stock and barrel-------then I grew up -----and ran into lots of muslims
educated in muslim societies. Way back then------Iranians did not buy into it-----but the one
SHIITE I knew from south east asia----(he had lived in new dehli KNEW THE STUFF CHAPTER
AND VERSE------as did all the Pakistanis who were sunnis--------I learned what Shiite is from
sunni Pakistanis ------to sunni Pakistanis Shiites are "crazy nutty idiots"-------later I did put two and
two together and figured out why Iranians hated Pakistanis -------as OOOHHH --SO THAT's WHY
THOSE IRANIANS HAVE DAGGERS FLYING OUT OF THEIR EYES whenever they see a Pakistani.

Sorry folks----it was long ago-------face facts-----for a small town girl knowing stuff like that was
pretty good for pre 1970. In any case-------absolute KORAN IS ALL TRUE ----dot by dot--is no
more Islamic than ISLAMO NAZI PROPAGANDA is all true----dot by dot. People memorize
the Koran----dot by dot... It is considered a GOOD THING. My muslim informants learned
german produced Nazi propaganda -----and the anerican created stuff------also DOT BY DOT---
memorized. They could RECITE IT. the word "Koran"-----comes from a semitic root
which means RECITE. I never met an Iranian BACK THEN who had any desire to recite---
the Koran-----or who had even read it. ----------If I asked----they laughed. Maybe that is why they
could not recite Mein Kampf------------maybe now they can

I read Nazi literature as a very young child----in the 1950. Even as a kid I recognized it as so
idiotic---that I KNEW no one could believe it. I knew lots of people who were kinda closet
anti-Semites-----and who believed tiny bits of it------but I did not know anyone stupid
enough to buy into it lock stock and barrel-------then I grew up -----and ran into lots of muslims
educated in muslim societies. Way back then------Iranians did not buy into it-----but the one
SHIITE I knew from south east asia----(he had lived in new dehli KNEW THE STUFF CHAPTER
AND VERSE------as did all the Pakistanis who were sunnis--------I learned what Shiite is from
sunni Pakistanis ------to sunni Pakistanis Shiites are "crazy nutty idiots"-------later I did put two and
two together and figured out why Iranians hated Pakistanis -------as OOOHHH --SO THAT's WHY
THOSE IRANIANS HAVE DAGGERS FLYING OUT OF THEIR EYES whenever they see a Pakistani.

Sorry folks----it was long ago-------face facts-----for a small town girl knowing stuff like that was
pretty good for pre 1970. In any case-------absolute KORAN IS ALL TRUE ----dot by dot--is no
more Islamic than ISLAMO NAZI PROPAGANDA is all true----dot by dot. People memorize
the Koran----dot by dot... It is considered a GOOD THING. My muslim informants learned
german produced Nazi propaganda -----and the anerican created stuff------also DOT BY DOT---
memorized. They could RECITE IT. the word "Koran"-----comes from a semitic root
which means RECITE. I never met an Iranian BACK THEN who had any desire to recite---
the Koran-----or who had even read it. ----------If I asked----they laughed. Maybe that is why they
could not recite Mein Kampf------------maybe now they can

Well they read the OT in Israel schools don't they?? I find it funny as what 50-80% of Jews in Israel are secular, but I guess the see it as tradition. Right?

Forum List

Back