Race and Crime in America..

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
American Holocaust of Native American Indians (FULL Documentary)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTrbVf6SrCc]American Holocaust of Native American Indians (FULL Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

Or maybe you thought I would be talking about a different race..

American Holocaust of Native American Indians (FULL Documentary) - YouTube

Ya we should be doing something about something that ended how many years ago?

Why is this in politics? Not one single party in the current Government does it, supports it or past any laws concerning it.

Gotta know your past to understand your present..

Same thing is happening today. Same hate, different "color".

Last edited:
American Holocaust of Native American Indians (FULL Documentary) - YouTube

Why is this in politics? Not one single party in the current Government does it, supports it or past any laws concerning it.

It is not a political question, it is a history lesson. Once again no party currently or even in the near past has supported or talked about anything like this. This belongs in History.

Maybe this thread started because we kidnapped blacks at gun point, brought them here to work for us for no pay, then they became citizens, then we excluded them as much as possible through education and employment.......And today we question why some blacks are in the situation they are in, in America.......

This is no excuse thread, it's just a history thread.

I use to joke about blacks not being able to swim until I talked to one that said her parents weren't allowed in the public pool/beach.

Hate causes the very issues the ones that hate.......hate..

It is not a political question, it is a history lesson. Once again no party currently or even in the near past has supported or talked about anything like this. This belongs in History.

This isn't a "political question board" it's a Political Forum. Learn the difference there kiddo.

Maybe this thread started because we kidnapped blacks at gun point, brought them here to work for us for no pay, then they became citizens, then we excluded them as much as possible through education and employment.......And today we question why some blacks are in the situation they are in, in America.......

I use to joke about blacks not being able to swim until I talked to one that said her parents weren't allowed in the public pool/beach.

I agree !! it is a tragedy that blacks were brought here against their will !! we should take them back to Africa !

I agree !! it is a tragedy that blacks were brought here against their will !! we should take them back to Africa !

You understand the current blacks living here have always lived here, (R)ight? Just under bigot oppression..

This isn't a "political question board" it's a Political Forum. Learn the difference there kiddo.

This thread has nothing to do with politics well not any current or even near term politics. It is a history thread. Learn to put threads where they belong instead of wasting our time.

Rusty Yidnar? I know it's been a while but surely you can do better.

I was raised a bigot so talking to these bigots is like talking to me when I was a child and was TAUGHT to be a bigot. Notice, no one was ever born a bigot, bigotry is taught.

With all the flaws in American History I question why white men like me aren't the primary target for bigotry.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg48ZZ2wYfM]Louis CK - I Enjoy Being White - YouTube[/ame]

This thread has nothing to do with politics well not any current or even near term politics. It is a history thread. Learn to put threads where they belong instead of wasting our time.

I completely understand that you don't comprehend the significance of this thread and America today. Thanks for playing. :eusa_boohoo:

Haven't seen any Muslim hate have you? lol

Last edited:
Look, I know Louis CK isn't white..

But I am a white raised bigot that learned not to be a bigot anymore. When I was 0-23 I thought all gays were just meant to be hated by all. I was a Redneck and not educated on history so I thought Blacks were all lazy and didn't want to work until I worked with a hard working black guy and my white boss fired that "lazy n word" because he was lazy when he slept 6 hours a night on night shift and the black guy was the hardest worker there.

I've seen too much to be a bigot. Maybe others have to see it too, maybe I'd still be a bigot if I hadn't seen what I've seen. I'm still in Red State Redneck America where the gun toting morons will pound their chest if I tell them I support gays and blacks. So I do it with brains and they back off. Supporting gays doesn't make me like butt sex. Understanding bigotry does not make me support the lazy people on welfare.

Understanding HISTORY makes me understand why so many are on welfare.

Get a calendar. The year is 2014. Make this twaddle relevant to today, or fuck off.

And no, the fact that the slaves of two hundred years ago and the welfare-sucking leeches of today have similarly-colored skin in no way indicates relevance. You will fucking prove that slavery DIRECTLY affects people's lives right now, or go find a nice freeway to take a nap on.

The topic in this section is "Politics". There is another section titled "History". Learn the difference, pissant.

FFS, guilt is a personal matter and needs to be dealt with introspectively, not pimped.

Get a calendar. The year is 2014. Make this twaddle relevant to today, or fuck off.

And no, the fact that the slaves of two hundred years ago and the welfare-sucking leeches of today have similarly-colored skin in no way indicates relevance. You will fucking prove that slavery DIRECTLY affects people's lives right now, or go find a nice freeway to take a nap on.

Ok.......Families that use to have slaves are using a counter measure today, payback maybe? I would, but my family was never enslaved.

The topic in this section is "Politics". There is another section titled "History". Learn the difference, pissant.

So we are covering bigotry, welfare, racism and hatred. <--Which of these are not politically based. So I can find the correct place to post this in the future where the bigots, racists and hate mongers won't reply so much. :)

You are still a bigot. Same bigot, different targets for your bigotry.

Awesome. Care to explain or do you just rely on vague posts? Am I a bigot against whites now because I understand our history?

Perhaps I said something bad about whites that wasn't just a post about a historical fact?

*thumbs up bro!*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back