Holocaust deniers

There are many 'facts' stated in wikipedia which have [source required] written after them, that is a nonsensical approach.

Israel has a 'war room' organized by the Israeli student union branch at the interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC Herzliya), a prestigious private university to enable students to put out Israeli propaganda. They target Facebook and wikipedia. These sites are obviously tainted because of these attacks.

Hilarious! So you consider Wiki 'suspect' because of...... ???? You've not included any source nor citation for your assertion about IDC Herzliya. So we should question a well-known source because some random anonymous wanker on a chat board makes accusations of people trying to introduce bias there?

Exactly how do you purport to 'know' this is so?

Holocaust deniers never present anything even remotely like actual evidence to support their half wit theories. They apparently believe that all they have to do is entertain a doubt to overturn history.

Lol, I question the holocaust because of what holocaust promoters themselves admit.

Hilberg agreed there is no scientific evidence for gas chambers.

Van Pelt agreed he had been to Birkenau many times and had NEVER seen the holes in the roof through which the Zyklon-B was supposedly dropped.

Hilarious! So you consider Wiki 'suspect' because of...... ???? You've not included any source nor citation for your assertion about IDC Herzliya. So we should question a well-known source because some random anonymous wanker on a chat board makes accusations of people trying to introduce bias there?

Exactly how do you purport to 'know' this is so?

Holocaust deniers never present anything even remotely like actual evidence to support their half wit theories. They apparently believe that all they have to do is entertain a doubt to overturn history.

Lol, I question the holocaust because of what holocaust promoters themselves admit.

Hilberg agreed there is no scientific evidence for gas chambers.

Van Pelt agreed he had been to Birkenau many times and had NEVER seen the holes in the roof through which the Zyklon-B was supposedly dropped.

That might even be remotely interesting if Holocaust deniers could ever present any actual evidence to support their half wit claims. But they never do.

How does a human address them? Is ignoring them immoral? Shouldn't they be confronted?

Can't induldge every fool in the world. That'd be a fulltime job and I already have one. :)

While you can allow for the possibility an infamous event never happened when claims that it did is coming from your opposition or enemy, when you own side has evidence for it it might be time to move on to other things.

Atlas Shrugs: Mufti of Jerusalem: Islam's Role in the Holocaust

How does a human address them? Is ignoring them immoral? Shouldn't they be confronted?

Can't induldge every fool in the world. That'd be a fulltime job and I already have one. :)

While you can allow for the possibility an infamous event never happened when claims that it did is coming from your opposition or enemy, when you own side has evidence for it it might be time to move on to other things.

I find it humorous when people post about Islam/muslims involvement in the so called holocaust and act like it was a significant event in WWll.

When in reality it was about 0.01% of the holocaust narrative. .. :cool:

I find it humorous when people post about Islam/muslims involvement in the so called holocaust and act like it was a significant event in WWll.

It's humorous to consider Muslims as having any significant role in the Second World War.

In my opinion your opinions are based on nothing.

I use it but it has changed in the last few years, one whole article was based on a book, like a book report, and many footnotes lead to no where that is reliable, other books wrote by people who appear to be bias. One can't read a whole wiki art. when its footnotes all refer to Jewish sources. Its the same with everything on wiki, often we see "citation needed" well that then is heresay, but it is a good place to start and often I will go with it.

Everything you write is a lie, you have never written anything with any truth to it of any kind. All you have are the unsubstantiated theories of non historian Nazi nut jobs. There is no reason to treat Holocaust deniers as though they ever had any legitimate arguments about anything.

Got nothing hey. Unfortunately sounds like you never read.

It's humorous to consider Muslims as having any significant role in the Second World War.

And they say Hitler was anti semitic. :lol:

Finally you have said something that I agree with.

WWll was a European and Asian war that had very little to do with the Middle East and muslims. ... :cool:

I use it but it has changed in the last few years, one whole article was based on a book, like a book report, and many footnotes lead to no where that is reliable, other books wrote by people who appear to be bias. One can't read a whole wiki art. when its footnotes all refer to Jewish sources. Its the same with everything on wiki, often we see "citation needed" well that then is heresay, but it is a good place to start and often I will go with it.

Everything you write is a lie, you have never written anything with any truth to it of any kind. All you have are the unsubstantiated theories of non historian Nazi nut jobs. There is no reason to treat Holocaust deniers as though they ever had any legitimate arguments about anything.

Got nothing hey. Unfortunately sounds like you never read.

All your most profound thoughts on this subject are inspired by web sites, not books.

Finally you have said something that I agree with.

WWll was a European and Asian war that had very little to do with the Middle East and muslims. ... :cool:

Outside of Iran and Turkey most Muslims lived under colonial rule. So in reality many Muslims did fight in WW2, they just didn't fight under their own national flag. Plenty of Muslims in the Soviet army too.

Does someone care to offer a precise description of "Holocaust denier"? And which Holocaust are we talking about?

That is an excellent quest? What holocaust are we talking about? Lets see we have the Holodomor, Katyn Forest Massacre, The atomic bomb, Churchill withholding food from many in India. Should we discuss the Japanese Pow Camps, or the French, Britian Pows camps, or worst

The Gulage death camps.

There was mass starvation everywhere, food was not produced, imported or exported, Mass deaths due to Typhus , lice infestation of which the Cyclone B was used for , and yes some brutal and unnecessary deaths on innocent people.

Lets get into the transfer agreement with Hitler and Ben Guerin, how about the Geman ship with about the 1000 Jewish on which the US would not let port, Germany nor France nor anyone would take in Jews, more mouths to feed and take care of.

Read about Typhus even in WIKI, has a pic of work camp death, no gas chamber involved there.

And the worst part is to be called names and told we can't discuss it, its beyond discussion. the Knesset (is that it) In Israel wants to pass a bill to make it illegal globally to debate the holocaust or deny it.

Shall we just stop and think about this for a moment? The poster has apparently convinced itself that one nation can pass a bill in its legislature that will somehow affect the rights of people GLOBALLY to 'debate' a topic.

Just how idiotic and 'ill-informed' and devoid of logic is that?

Hint: if some don't wish to be 'called names' and laughed at - they shouldn't make such "statements" as the garbage bolded above.

Nobody's been telling the Nazi apologists that they 'shouldn't' discuss the details of the Holocaust: what people here have been telling them is that the individuals attempting to 'justify' and EXCUSE the Nazi mass murders of groups all over Europe are incapable and incompetent in their attempts. And that happens for the reason that their 'basis' - the lack of murderous intent of Nazi policies - is entirely baseless, without merit, and is contradicted by mountains of documented evidence from the entire period of Nazi rule.

Forum List

Back