Holocaust deniers

come on sooni prove it didn't happen. we're waiting for your proof. im nailing your ass to the wall. come on. right now. let's have it. right here in front of everyone. don't be a coward. stand up. put up or STFU. your being challenged here and now. let's have it RIGHT HERE AND NOW !!!

I thought so. all blow and no go. you a spineless coward. your not even a man. pimp

Last edited:
come on sooni prove it didn't happen. we're waiting for your proof. im nailing your ass to the wall. come on. right now. let's have it. right here in front of everyone. don't be a coward. stand up. put up or STFU. your being challenged here and now. let's have it RIGHT HERE AND NOW !!!

I thought so. all blow and no go. you a spineless coward. your not even a man. pimp
..................^^ take a couple of aspirins and get a good nights sleep.......you'll feel better in the morning. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

.................^^ Looks like someone forgot to take their med's today......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

that the best you can really do??? your backing down now. thank you for confirming the holocaust did happened
Incorrect peckerwood.......the so called holocaust is nothing but a made up zionist fantasy tale used to extort money from gullible people like you. .. :cool:

My maternal grandparents lost around sixty members of their immediate family in the Holocaust. Where did they all go? Aruba?

Last edited:

..................^^ take a couple of aspirins and get a good nights sleep.......you'll feel better in the morning. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

can't prove it didn't happen. i thought so. but i like you. i need someone to kick in the nuts, and since your feeble and ask for it your elected. i own you your ass. :lol:

of course. the death camps had ways of disposing of the ashe's

Dead bodies should be burnt, if not able then buried at least 6 feet or more down.

they were burned in the ovens. faster and more expedient and Nazi's were keen on staying on schedule. how long would it take to bury thousands of bodies???

You're forgetting the script, the were buried first, then they were ALL dug up, then they were burned at huge expense, then they were reburied...millions of them, all over the occupied territory.

And there's no trace of any of this monumental and hugely expensive activity, NONE whatsoever. :lol:

that the best you can really do??? your backing down now. thank you for confirming the holocaust did happened
Incorrect peckerwood.......the so called holocaust is nothing but a made up zionist fantasy tale used to extort money from gullible people like you. .. :cool:

My maternal grandparents lost around sixty members of their immediate family in the Holocaust. Where did they all go? Aruba?

Lots of people died of typhus, starvation and in the Allied bombing campaign.

can't prove it didn't happen. i thought so. but i like you. i need someone to kick in the nuts, and since your feeble and ask for it your elected. i own you your ass. :lol:

36b768423959ddf0f7bb82636e604428.jpg

http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...KUFAAAAIBAJ&dq=zundel hilberg&pg=4039,3484482

I see. Try again, they were transported like cattle, branded and exterminated in a methodical fashion.

All we have is written documentation, eyewitness testimony, and the actual camps themselves. Most acts of genocide are minimized, especially when the group in question is considered undesirable within the society.

The jewish holocaust museum's collect B&W photo's taken of dead bodies during WWll in a desperate attempt to add them all together and come up with the magical 6 million number in order to bolster the holohoax myth.

But there is nothing in the pictures to identify the people as jews or that they were gassed to death. ... :doubt:

Link?

I love how people here try to actually have a normal debate with Sunni Troll.
He's obviously a demented hateful Muslim who spends all day everyday expressing his hatred for Jews, Blacks and gays. He is a perfect example of what Islam does to someone :cool:

The Montreal Gazette - Google News Archive Search

Well that does it then, right urban?

This one articles dismantles the thousands upon thousands of articles and documents that say otherwise, right?

Reading Sunni Troll and Urban's posts in Holocaust Denial threads is like reading the essay of a fifth grader :lol:

Dead bodies should be burnt, if not able then buried at least 6 feet or more down.

they were burned in the ovens. faster and more expedient and Nazi's were keen on staying on schedule. how long would it take to bury thousands of bodies???

You're forgetting the script, the were buried first, then they were ALL dug up, then they were burned at huge expense, then they were reburied...millions of them, all over the occupied territory.

And there's no trace of any of this monumental and hugely expensive activity, NONE whatsoever. :lol:

they went stright from the shower rooms to the crematorium's. efficiency plus.

I see. Try again, they were transported like cattle, branded and exterminated in a methodical fashion.

All we have is written documentation, eyewitness testimony, and the actual camps themselves. Most acts of genocide are minimized, especially when the group in question is considered undesirable within the society.

Interned individuals were transported like cattle in the US and UK as well, it went with the territory.

Only those in Auschwitz were tattooed.

There is absolutely no proof of this extermination though. The camps have been rebuilt, sign-posted in a holocaust industry friendly way and are the main employers for their areas.

The Nazis were crying out for labourers, why on Earth would they exterminate their valuable labour source?

The Montreal Gazette - Google News Archive Search

This one articles dismantles the thousands upon thousands of articles and documents that say otherwise, right?

Reading Sunni Troll and Urban's posts in Holocaust Denial threads is like reading the essay of a fifth grader :lol:

So are you dismissing what Hilberg and Christie say, they were expert opinion at the trial?

Interned individuals were transported like cattle in the US and UK as well, it went with the territory.

Only those in Auschwitz were tattooed.

There is absolutely no proof of this extermination though. The camps have been rebuilt, sign-posted in a holocaust industry friendly way and are the main employers for their areas.

The Nazis were crying out for labourers, why on Earth would they exterminate their valuable labour source?

including those who can't work?? ever hear of the selections?? the old and sicks went to their deaths. the more fit and younger ones went on to labor camps. where they were worked and starved to death

So are you dismissing what Hilberg and Christie say, they were expert opinion at the trial?

why are you dismissing former Nazi's caught here shipped over to Germany to stand trial for war crimes ???

Many people were killed in the fighting and Allied bombing.

Plus towards the end of the war starvation and disease was rampant for both germans and non germans.

I love how people here try to actually have a normal debate with Sunni Troll.
He's obviously a demented hateful Muslim who spends all day everyday expressing his hatred for Jews, Blacks and gays. He is a perfect example of what Islam does to someone
Why are you attacking my religion Toastman? ......You don't see me attacking yours.

Can't you just debated the topic at hand in a civilized manner without the personal attacks and name calling?? :eusa_hand:

Look, if you want to believe in the holocaust myth.

Then by all means be my guest.

But I am not going to call you names for believing in the holohoax fantasy .... :cool:

Many people were killed in the fighting and Allied bombing.

Plus towards the end of the war starvation and disease was rampant for both germans and non germans.

Urbanguerrilla needs a blow job. hop to it cheese dick

Forum List

Back