Holding the middle class hostage

Our responsibility constituency really does not think like your freeloader constituency.

Besides, you want us to pay, either way.

My "freeloader constituency"? There you go again, assuming,,again. Your "responsibility constituency" are those who put party over country and you even go further by putting your warped values over your own party.
But I guess that's what happens when one doesn't work for a living.

By the butthurt, I am pretty sure my description of your constituency was dead on.

Hell, half of your fellow Obamites gloat about it!

LOL

Hmmmmm. Funny, I didn't vote for Obama. I wrote in Jon Huntsman. Like I said, there you go assuming,,,again.
You know, for all the time you spend on these boards, you could find a job with half the effort.

My "freeloader constituency"? There you go again, assuming,,again. Your "responsibility constituency" are those who put party over country and you even go further by putting your warped values over your own party.
But I guess that's what happens when one doesn't work for a living.

By the butthurt, I am pretty sure my description of your constituency was dead on.

LOL

Hmmmmm. Funny, I didn't vote for Obama. I wrote in Jon Huntsman. Like I said, there you go assuming,,,again.
You know, for all the time you spend on these boards, you could find a job with half the effort.

A vote for Huntsman was a vote for Obama.

LOL

LOL

A vote for Huntsman was a vote for Obama.

LOL

Only in your tiny-minded world. Exactly, how did Obama benefit from my vote for Huntsman? I can hardly wait for your reply. As George W Bush once said,,"bring it on".

Forum List

Back