Holder Orders Womens' Restroom Open to Male

in the south people are a little more relaxed......hell most men still pee in the bushes....and if you a woman walks up on one....you are the one expected to say excuse me....lol....

but bathrooms are bathrooms.....i have used the men's and i have been in a woman's when a drunk wanders in and gets yelled at....btw drunks dont shut the stall doors....and these mothers who are still bringing 12 yr old boys into the women's bathroom what you gonna do with them?

What I question is how this situation got to be an issue for the department of justice in the first place. This is an order that ONE man in ONE place gets to use the women's bathroom. It doesn't say that ALL men can use the women's potty even here. Just him.

I never realized it was against the law to begin with, not sure why i would want to go into a ladies room though.

You never realized a man using a woman's bathroom was illegal?

Depends on where it is. In Arizona you may use the other bathroom if the bathroom for your gender is full. It doesn't happen very often of course that the men's room is full and the ladies room isn't so usually it's women coming into the men's room, but it's perfectly legal there.

The transexuals at the club I work at use the ladies room, they did even when dressed straight. No biggie, it's just a toilet. remember the old days driving and no toilet for many, many miles? The women who needed to use men restroom cause the ladies line was long cause they take so long and the mens line was none?

Bathroom equality!

I had to go in the womens restroom at a phone company I worked at to shut off a broken faucet.
Heck they had a couch and everything in there!

I'm not dumb but I can't understand why she walks like a woman and talks like a man

men's bathrooms are nasty.....simple as that
I've cleaned both public men's and women's. Dames = disaster.

I sometimes pee sitting down.

Reminds me of when I was in college. We were lined up for the cafeteria and I really had to go. Closest restroom was the ladies, so I barged in and yelled "close your eyes, I'm coming in"!

Wow, you were incontinent in college? That's kinda early. What do you do now, just walk about in waders all the time?

That was 35 years ago. My guess is, I was still drunk from the night before.
Too bad you weren't there- I could have just pissed in your purdy mouth.

Forum List

Back