Holder Orders Womens' Restroom Open to Male

I sometimes pee sitting down.

Reminds me of when I was in college. We were lined up for the cafeteria and I really had to go. Closest restroom was the ladies, so I barged in and yelled "close your eyes, I'm coming in"!

Reminds me of when I was in college. We were lined up for the cafeteria and I really had to go. Closest restroom was the ladies, so I barged in and yelled "close your eyes, I'm coming in"!
So Mr. H. started the Unisex movement, then? :wtf:

I never realized it was against the law to begin with, not sure why i would want to go into a ladies room though.

I have mixed feelings...at this point I would be concerned that s/he could be assaulted in a men's restroom. However, I see this opening a door for idiots who are not truly transgendered, but would attempt to use this to claim the same so that they could enter women's restrooms.

I have mixed feelings...at this point I would be concerned that s/he could be assaulted in a men's restroom. However, I see this opening a door for idiots who are not truly transgendered, but would attempt to use this to claim the same so that they could enter women's restrooms.

What's your sign?

So Mr. H. started the Unisex movement, then? :wtf:

Damn straight. It was the 70's. Better music, cheaper drugs, and safer sex.

Hey- if women's potties have condom dispensers why aren't there tampon dispensers in the men's rooms?

I never realized it was against the law to begin with, not sure why i would want to go into a ladies room though.

You never meet a good wife in a bar.

What's your sign?

That's because you need better pick up lines.:D

Excellent. Next time I need to take a real growler, I'll stop in the lady's room and let 'er rip. Cool with you gals?

Stalls have doors, Leslie. Compartmentalized squatting. Just remember- if asked, pass the tissue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL-FDxT1rGA]I can't spare a square - YouTube[/ame]

i16543997_78346_7.jpg

Let's see.......the white house can't pass a budget....supports same-sex marriage....claims anyone who doesn't is a bigot.......gets involved in bathroom disputes.....seems a bit odd, don't you think?

Is this country going nuts or what?

I had a hard time believing what I was reading.

Holder orders women’s restrooms open to male

What say you?

Years ago we had an issue similar to this ... a person who had not gone through the final surgery from man to woman was admitted and all we had were semi-private rooms. If he hadn't told us, we'd have never known he was transgendered (or nearly so). So we blocked the other bed and it was no big deal.

Without those lectures, I seriously doubt any of the female students would have known the difference in this case. What's wrong with 'gender neutral' bathrooms anyway?

Wow, you were incontinent in college? That's kinda early. What do you do now, just walk about in waders all the time?

Forum List

Back