WEF Orders U.S. Electors To Not Certify Trump’s 2024 Election Win

Fake News!

From the Atlantic source article:

If the Court deems Trump eligible, even a few of his most fervent Democratic critics told me they would vote for certification should he win. “I’m going to follow the law,” Representative Eric Swalwell of California told me. “I would not object out of protest of how the Supreme Court comes down. It would be doing what I didn’t like about the January 6 Republicans.” Schiff, who served on the committee that investigated Trump’s role in the Capitol riot, believes that the Supreme Court should rule that Trump is disqualified. But if the Court deems Trump eligible, Schiff said, he wouldn’t object to a Trump victory.

Well at least now I know what "WEF" means. Y'all throw it around like thats a defined term in the real world.

Last edited:
1. I doubt this is true

IF true, the WEF has zero authority within the United States - and these were only ideas, not "orders"

3. Dems can be scumbags but even THEY aren't as bad as MAGA super-scum trying to forestall vote-certification

Pure bull$hit to agitate gullible MAGA sheeple... they are soooooooo easily manipulated... truly "simple" souls... :cool:
We already have un-elected criminals running this country. I do not see the difference.

Forum List

Back