Holder (and Obama) Get Their Wish

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Turns out that there are race-card croupiers even more adept than Al Sharpton.....

Eric Holder and Barack Obama

1. Let's begin with this reminder of the racist-in-chief urging the Ferguson protesters to continue:

"...Obama told national civil rights leaders he wanted to see protests in Ferguson, Mo., “staying on course” ....
When Obama met with a group of civil rights activists including Rev. Al Sharpton at the White House on Nov. 5, the day after his party’s defeat in the midterm elections, he expressed his commitment to keeping the protests in Ferguson “on course.”....according to the 21st paragraph of a New York Times article."
Sharpton said Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating.
Obama Told Activists To Keep Ferguson Protests On Course The Daily Caller

2. And what is that 'wish' that Holder, Obama, and Sharpon yearned for?
"An Open War On Police Officers

3. The latest casualties in Eric Holder's anti-cop race war are two Ferguson, Mo., officers shot at a protest rally. The ambush follows the attorney general smearing the entire Ferguson police force as racist.

4. "It's time for the (people) to finally fight back against these racist ass pigs!" another protester tweeted.
Just hours earlier, Ferguson's police chief stepped down in response to Holder's 100-page report claiming Ferguson police engaged in systemic racism against local blacks."Holder Gets His Wish An Open War On Police Officers - Investors.com

And what is true about the report which incited the ambush of police?

5. "Nothing in this travesty of a report proves that, and the fact that Justice produced a report so buffoonish, so replete with conclusions unsupported by facts, so lacking in basic methodological rigor, is an embarrassment," blasted U.S. Commission on Civil Rights member Peter Kirsanow, who is black.
...."the report has accomplished its objective," Kirsanow added.

6. Holder excused anti-cop violence that broke out after the Brown shooting, suggesting it was justified by his overall findings.

"Members of the community may not have been responding only to a single isolated confrontation, but also to a pervasive, corrosive and deeply unfortunate lack of trust — attributable to ... abuses, unreasonable searches and seizures, and excessive and dangerous use of force ... against African Americans," he said, only encouraging more violence against cops.

7. The first casualties in Holder's war on cops were the two New York Police Department officers assassinated in December by a young black man seeking revenge for what Holder claimed were racially motivated police shootings of black men.

8. ...Holder personally egged on anti-cop protesters in St. Louis and New York with his race rhetoric. He even huddled with racial arsonist Al Sharpton to coordinate an agitation campaign as he did in Sanford, Fla., after the Trayvon Martin shooting.

9. Blacks have good reason to distrust police, he said, given the history of discrimination in America.....Blacks have good reason to distrust police, he said, given the history of discrimination in America.

10. ....the blood of these victims is on Holder's hands. It's clear he has a personal grudge against cops and that he wrote his specious report to confirm his own biases."
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/031215-743192-ferguson-police-officers-shot.htm#ixzz3UHJPZkRy

Let us never forget who put Obama and Holder in power.
They are the ones truly responsible for the state of affairs in race relations.

Do you have any real news sources?

Don't like NYTimes, Daily Caller, or Investor's Business Daily?

Seems to be the strategy of morons who can't find any way to deny the facts.

That's what I said: facts!

Holder, Obama and Sharpton, the racial axis, are responsible for the toxic climate.

And you know it.

Holder, Obama and Sharpton, the racial axis, are responsible for the toxic climate.
And you know it.

I'm not convinced they are responsible but they certainly throw gas on a fire most of are trying to extinguish.

And you know it.
Hunny, it's been going on whey before you could write....

And you know it.

What has Obama actually done that supports your claim?

zIgxzTw.gif

"Let us never forget who put Obama and Holder in power.
"

Yeah cuz there has never ever been racism on Planet Earth until President Obama was elected.

:dance:

And you know it.

I'm not convinced they are responsible but they certainly throw gas on a fire most of are trying to extinguish.

Easy to say but I notice no one ever posts proof of this now-popular lie.

Turns out that there are race-card croupiers even more adept than Al Sharpton.....

Eric Holder and Barack Obama

1. Let's begin with this reminder of the racist-in-chief urging the Ferguson protesters to continue:

"...Obama told national civil rights leaders he wanted to see protests in Ferguson, Mo., “staying on course” ....
When Obama met with a group of civil rights activists including Rev. Al Sharpton at the White House on Nov. 5, the day after his party’s defeat in the midterm elections, he expressed his commitment to keeping the protests in Ferguson “on course.”....according to the 21st paragraph of a New York Times article."
Sharpton said Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating.
Obama Told Activists To Keep Ferguson Protests On Course The Daily Caller

2. And what is that 'wish' that Holder, Obama, and Sharpon yearned for?
"An Open War On Police Officers

3. The latest casualties in Eric Holder's anti-cop race war are two Ferguson, Mo., officers shot at a protest rally. The ambush follows the attorney general smearing the entire Ferguson police force as racist.

4. "It's time for the (people) to finally fight back against these racist ass pigs!" another protester tweeted.
Just hours earlier, Ferguson's police chief stepped down in response to Holder's 100-page report claiming Ferguson police engaged in systemic racism against local blacks."Holder Gets His Wish An Open War On Police Officers - Investors.com

And what is true about the report which incited the ambush of police?

5. "Nothing in this travesty of a report proves that, and the fact that Justice produced a report so buffoonish, so replete with conclusions unsupported by facts, so lacking in basic methodological rigor, is an embarrassment," blasted U.S. Commission on Civil Rights member Peter Kirsanow, who is black.
...."the report has accomplished its objective," Kirsanow added.

6. Holder excused anti-cop violence that broke out after the Brown shooting, suggesting it was justified by his overall findings.

"Members of the community may not have been responding only to a single isolated confrontation, but also to a pervasive, corrosive and deeply unfortunate lack of trust — attributable to ... abuses, unreasonable searches and seizures, and excessive and dangerous use of force ... against African Americans," he said, only encouraging more violence against cops.

7. The first casualties in Holder's war on cops were the two New York Police Department officers assassinated in December by a young black man seeking revenge for what Holder claimed were racially motivated police shootings of black men.

8. ...Holder personally egged on anti-cop protesters in St. Louis and New York with his race rhetoric. He even huddled with racial arsonist Al Sharpton to coordinate an agitation campaign as he did in Sanford, Fla., after the Trayvon Martin shooting.

9. Blacks have good reason to distrust police, he said, given the history of discrimination in America.....Blacks have good reason to distrust police, he said, given the history of discrimination in America.

10. ....the blood of these victims is on Holder's hands. It's clear he has a personal grudge against cops and that he wrote his specious report to confirm his own biases."
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/031215-743192-ferguson-police-officers-shot.htm#ixzz3UHJPZkRy

Let us never forget who put Obama and Holder in power.
"Let us never forget who put Obama and Holder in power." ----- Who put them in power, you asked? The answer: Stupid ignorant anti-America voters elect stupid ignorant anti-America leaders. How many times have we seen it in the past? If anyone doubts the truism behind that statement, please take a close look at the sad shameful state this once great nation has deteriorated to.

And you know it.

I don't see how that can be defined as not being (at least partially) responsible.

"

Yeah cuz there has never ever been racism on Planet Earth until President Obama was elected.

True, but I for one had high hopes his presidency would yield progress on America's race relations. Pity.

"

:dance:

You knew it was aimed at dolts like you.....you're guilty and you're sweatin'.....

Great.

"

True, but I for one had high hopes his presidency would yield progress on America's race relations. Pity.

Not I.

I never thought melanin was a good substitute for competence and experience.

And you know it.
Hunny, it's been going on whey before you could write....

Dictionary: whey: the watery part of milk that is separated from the curds in sour milk.

No further comment needed.

Forum List

Back