HIV Positive Man Rapes 12 year old

I have expressed what I would do if it were my child or grandchild. I have made no claims that it is the right thing to, as far as society is concerned.

As a citizen I say use the police and the courts for justice.
As a Dad? I am far less merciful.
Then why bow to a government that doesn't reflect YOUR values..?

Mom catches him in the act and holds him at gun point until police arrive

She has more patience than me. The police would have arrived to find him air holed

Mom holds HIV-positive man at gunpoint after finding him raping young daughter: police

That FOX link requires an email address to read. Got a better link?

My values as a citizen of society see the logic in creating and using a justice system.

My values as a Father are not logical. My daughter is the most beautiful person on this planet. To me. Same thing.
So then, is government not an obstacle?

Mom catches him in the act and holds him at gun point until police arrive

She has more patience than me. The police would have arrived to find him air holed

Mom holds HIV-positive man at gunpoint after finding him raping young daughter: police

She'd be charged with murder if she acted like you. The girl was having sex with the man. She wasn't a hostage and being forced. A creepy adult -- many here like you, always fantasizing about what happens with children and sex -- was abusing the girl and abusing his role as an authority figure.

She did the right thing, not the screwed up emotional thing.

So then, is government not an obstacle?

I am too old to fight the gov't anymore. It is what it is. I vote for the best choice, imho.

Yes, the gov't is an obstacle as far as me torturing and murdering someone. That is probably for the best, dontcha think?

She'd be charged with murder if she acted like you. The girl was having sex with the man. She wasn't a hostage and being forced. A creepy adult -- many here like you, always fantasizing about what happens with children and sex -- was abusing the girl and abusing his role as an authority figure.

The 12 year old was willingly having sex with the man? Where did you get that? Link?

I appreciate your candor.

I am too old to fight the gov't anymore. It is what it is. I vote for the best choice, imho.

Yes, the gov't is an obstacle as far as me torturing and murdering someone. That is probably for the best, dontcha think?
No. I dont...

The 12 year old was willingly having sex with the man? Where did you get that? Link?
Link? A coach is in their home. Was the girl screaming (think Trump's defense that you back, against EJ Carroll)? Did he break in? Is he being changed with breaking in and kidnapping and...

People like you need lobotomies.

CLEVELAND COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – A youth baseball coach was arrested on January 13, 2024, after he was allegedly found raping a child at a home in Southwest Oklahoma City, according to an affidavit.

Donovan Scott Sheppard, 39, got into a fight at a bar in Moore on January 13th and was taken home by a woman who lived with him, the affidavit states.

It reports that a young girl was asleep in another room of the house at the time of the incident. The woman awoke to find Donovan sexually assaulting the girl in her room, per the affidavit.

It states that when police arrived they found the woman holding Donovan at gunpoint.

The affidavit states Donovan told officials he was HIV positive
Police reportedly interviewed the young girl who said this wasn’t the first time. She told police that Donovan had sexually assaulted her several times before.

According to officials, one event was even said to have happened on her birthday.

Link? A coach is in their home. Was the girl screaming (think Trump's defense that you back, against EJ Carroll)? Did he break in? Is he being changed with breaking in and kidnapping and...

People like you need lobotomies.

CLEVELAND COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – A youth baseball coach was arrested on January 13, 2024, after he was allegedly found raping a child at a home in Southwest Oklahoma City, according to an affidavit.

Donovan Scott Sheppard, 39, got into a fight at a bar in Moore on January 13th and was taken home by a woman who lived with him, the affidavit states.

It reports that a young girl was asleep in another room of the house at the time of the incident. The woman awoke to find Donovan sexually assaulting the girl in her room, per the affidavit.

It states that when police arrived they found the woman holding Donovan at gunpoint.

The affidavit states Donovan told officials he was HIV positive
Police reportedly interviewed the young girl who said this wasn’t the first time. She told police that Donovan had sexually assaulted her several times before.

According to officials, one event was even said to have happened on her birthday.
Quoting strictly for posterity... This poster is defending the child molesting of a girl who is 12 years old. Let this posters record, and mine stand. People need to see this.

Sheppard was arrested and sent to Cleveland County Jail. He faces several charges including:
  • Lewd Molestation – Felony
  • Rape by Instrumentation – Felony
  • Three charges of Rape, First Degree of a minor under 14 – Felony
  • Exposing others to AIDs – Felony
  • Pattern of Criminal Offenses – Felony
  • Lewd Molestation – Felony
Sheppard also has a bond, per records, of $500,000.

The mother should be charged with something, as this was an ongoing thing.

You're sick. Just sick

The child was having sex with the man? He was raping her you sick bastard

Shit, is the email thing random, depending on who clicks on it? If it works that way now, my days of using FOX links are over.

I've never submitted an email to read articles. I'm actually surprised

Quoting strictly for posterity... This poster is defending the child molesting of a girl who is 12 years old. Let this posters record, and mine stand. People need to see this.
Defending? :auiqs.jpg: Like I said, you people need lobotomies.

The mother out her child at risk. Her daughter was being abused by the man who was living with them. This is probably normal for the area you live in.

Forum List

Back