HIV Positive Man Rapes 12 year old

This sick bastard does not deserve the mercy of our justice system.

How about we find a group of women who were raped and abused as children. Call it therapy. Put them in a room with this piece of shit. Maybe "accidently" leave a toolbox in the room.

I'm firmly in support of the death penalty in cases like this

As much as I would like to see him strapped to the gurney, I don't want him to get off that easy.

Put him in GenPop in a state prison. Even those guys, the dregs of society, hate child molesters. Let him "fall in the shower" for a few years.

As much as I would like to see him strapped to the gurney, I don't want him to get off that easy.

Put him in GenPop in a state prison. Even those guys, the dregs of society, hate child molesters. Let him "fall in the shower" for a few years.

It takes years to execute them, it shouldn't. He'd suffer until then

Mom catches him in the act and holds him at gun point until police arrive

She has more patience than me. The police would have arrived to find him air holed

Mom holds HIV-positive man at gunpoint after finding him raping young daughter: police

I can't even wrap my head around letting that pos live.

This sick bastard does not deserve the mercy of our justice system.

How about we find a group of women who were raped and abused as children. Call it therapy. Put them in a room with this piece of shit. Maybe "accidently" leave a toolbox in the room.

Excellent idea.

But seriously- women don't have to have been a victim of this in order to turn the guy into a puddle of human.

Cool! So we're all vigilante justice now... Not judging. Just was wondering how long it would take folks to realize the ineffectuality of government...

Mom catches him in the act and holds him at gun point until police arrive

She has more patience than me. The police would have arrived to find him air holed

Mom holds HIV-positive man at gunpoint after finding him raping young daughter: police

She should have shot him. I wouldn't have had second thoughts

For some reason I doubt every Leftist here who says they'd have taken matters into thier own hands. They are after all the party of MAPS, and child molesters. Or... For them, is it just okay, as long as it isn't thier child? Hmmm...

Cool! So we're all vigilante justice now... Not judging. Just was wondering how long it would take folks to realize the ineffectuality of government...

I have expressed what I would do if it were my child or grandchild. I have made no claims that it is the right thing to, as far as society is concerned.

As a citizen I say use the police and the courts for justice.
As a Dad? I am far less merciful.

Forum List

Back