Hitchbot robot killed...

Before long robots will rule the planet - and humans will either be slaves or extinct.

And
I would say that Lakhota has finally jumped the shark, but he did that long ago.

He's truly one of the most VILE posters on USMB.

He's just emotional

Anger and fear are the only two emotions cons have, and they live in both perpetually. 'Cuz' the world is too dang scarwwy'.

Mhm....hate is the left loon emotion

You're a left loon? Figures.

Hardly, I'm in the belief left loons should be deported, they are ruining this nation

Before long robots will rule the planet - and humans will either be slaves or extinct.

And
I would say that Lakhota has finally jumped the shark, but he did that long ago.

He's just emotional

Anger and fear are the only two emotions cons have, and they live in both perpetually. 'Cuz' the world is too dang scarwwy'.

You are a moron. SRSLY

And

He's just emotional

Hardly, I'm in the belief left loons should be deported, they are ruining this nation

Sorry, you've already outed yourself as a left loon.

Own it Binky.

And

He's just emotional

You are a moron. SRSLY

Straight from the Dimbaugh third grade school of thought "I know you are but what am I".

Are there any cons here that don't operate soley on emotion? Any?

And
He's just emotional

Own it Binky.

You're like sort of stupid, Newt. I'm pro life, gun owning, religious, small government, etc etc. I'm so far right I might fall off the planet

And

Own it Binky.

You're like sort of stupid, Newt. I'm pro life, gun owning, religious, small government, etc etc. I'm so far right I might fall off the planet

I baby isn't a fetus, but you can murder a robot ... That is some interesting shit.

And
He's just emotional

You are a moron. SRSLY

Straight from the Dimbaugh third grade school of thought "I know you are but what am I".

Are there any cons here that don't operate soley on emotion? Any?

Correction: You are a brain-damaged moron. It you were solely a moron, one might be tempted to maintain a shred of hope that you could learn something; but it is clear that would be an exercise in futility.

Own it Binky.

Dr Who was stupid

"Nothing is more curious than the almost savage hostility that Humour excites in those who lack it."

OP, meet OP.

Poor Hitchbot.Comes to America and is destroyed.
I wonder what our standing in the global community is right now.
Maybe if he came into our country illegally he would be alive today....
Going about doing his little hitchbot thing.

Poor Hitchbot.Comes to America and is destroyed.
I wonder what our standing in the global community is right now.
Maybe if he came into our country illegally he would be alive today....
Going about doing his little hitchbot thing.

The inventory should have made him into a LionBot, then there would be more outrage over his MURDER.

Curious if this had been an AI test, and the robot could learn, which people are more likely to give him a ride , and which people more likely to cause him hard, would liberals throw a shit fit and say robots are bigots if they avoided a particular group because they felt it was best for their self preservation?

The dropped him in an alley at 3:00 a.m. in Philadelphia. That was just stupid.

Hitchbot during happier times....

hitchbot.jpg

Forum List

Back