Let's guess

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. And we certainly must not forget their abhorrence for crime and their dedication to observing the law. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. And we certainly must not forget their abhorrence for crime and their dedication to observing the law. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation
Stolen. Thanks to Gracie who caught this: Dr. King Had a Dream . Obama is a Nightmare Liberty Alliance

I hear what you are saying...but I would far prefer to live between the two black families I in fact live between, then live between Clayton and PMS...best neighbors I've ever had.

Stolen. Thanks to Gracie who caught this: Dr. King Had a Dream . Obama is a Nightmare Liberty Alliance

He forgot the best part.

Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation—presently enriching the cities of Spokane WA, Chicago IL, Philadelphia PA, Washington D.C., St. Louis MO, New Orleans LA, Los Angeles CA, Flint MI, Baltimore MD, Pontiac MI, Newark NJ, Cleveland OH, Atlanta GA, Richmond VA, Memphis TN, Birmingham AL, Camden NJ; and let’s not forget Detroit, MI, the tourism capital of the world!
Read more at Dr. King Had a Dream . Obama is a Nightmare Liberty Alliance

He forgot the best part.

Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation—presently enriching the cities of Spokane WA, Chicago IL, Philadelphia PA, Washington D.C., St. Louis MO, New Orleans LA, Los Angeles CA, Flint MI, Baltimore MD, Pontiac MI, Newark NJ, Cleveland OH, Atlanta GA, Richmond VA, Memphis TN, Birmingham AL, Camden NJ; and let’s not forget Detroit, MI, the tourism capital of the world!
Read more at Dr. King Had a Dream . Obama is a Nightmare Liberty Alliance
He also 'forgot" to mention that he didn't write the fucking thing...

A clue emerges....

"A warrant for first-degree murder has been issued for 29-year-old Tremaine Wilbourn, who is believed to be the shooter, Police Director Toney Armstrong said at a Sunday evening press conference."

Fox News

Now the libtards will question why the white cop pulled the black depressed dudes over in the first place..

Tada!!!!!

Update: 29-year-old Tremaine Wilbourn wanted for shooting of MPD Ofc. Bolton. $10K reward.

CLcXyOxUAAAYJi3.jpg

Forum List

Back