Hitchbot robot killed...

When a big wig with the PP is pushing around aborted body parts and goes "another baby boy" its a baby. Not a fetus.

Have you ever noticed Lakhota that people like Chelsea Clinton announce she's having a baby not a fetus? Notice no one ever announces that they are pregnant with a fetus?

It's a fucking baby. Deal with it.

the us constitution protects our reproductive privacy from government intrusion, deal with it, fascist.

Tiny dance had a very clever observation there.

One you did not address at all.

Your personal attack does not count as "Dealing with it", FYI.

the court does not deny what is in the womb...the question is moot.

Not really.

If you really believe that 700k babies are being killed every year in the US, it makes sense that it would loom large in a person's mind.

Your inability to see that is just the normal inability of a liberal to empathize with anyone different than themselves.

you have no empathy for women and the invasion of privacy you seek to impose upon them, just to sooth your ego.

"Sooth my ego"?!

:haha:

You're batting a thousand with the empathy there buddy!

i'm not your buddy... it's true i don't have much empathy for rabidly pro-life men.

When a big wig with the PP is pushing around aborted body parts and goes "another baby boy" its a baby. Not a fetus.

Have you ever noticed Lakhota that people like Chelsea Clinton announce she's having a baby not a fetus? Notice no one ever announces that they are pregnant with a fetus?

It's a fucking baby. Deal with it.

the us constitution protects our reproductive privacy from government intrusion, deal with it, fascist.

Tiny dance had a very clever observation there.

One you did not address at all.

Your personal attack does not count as "Dealing with it", FYI.

Court? Who's talking about courts?

Here is the post that got your panties in a twist, that you cannot refute.

"Chelsea Clinton announce she's having a baby not a fetus? Notice no one ever announces that they are pregnant with a fetus?

It's a fucking baby. Deal with it."

Maybe if you call some people some more names?

"Chelsea Clinton announce she's having a baby not a fetus? Notice no one ever announces that they are pregnant with a fetus?

when women intend to carry a pregnancy to term they use different terminology to describe their situation.

what's to refute? the courts aren't as confused and emotional as you and your irrational ilk...

petitioning for government jurisdiction in the womb IS fascist, deal with it.

pap_blog_banner.png

Parents Against Personhood -

when women intend to carry a pregnancy to term they use different terminology to describe their situation.

what's to refute? the courts aren't as confused and emotional as you and your irrational ilk...

petitioning for government jurisdiction in the womb IS fascist, deal with it.

Sooooo, the intentions of the mother magically defines whether the fetus/baby is a fetus or a baby?

So, you can have two women, each at the exact same stage of fetal development, and one of them has a baby inside of her and the other has a fetus?

Cool.

Is it just women who have this magical power? Or can I change the basic nature of things with the power of my mind?

I am imagining you as having 4 arms.

:cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky::cranky:

Can you give me a count, just to check for how strong my powers are? I promise to change you back.

An experimental talking robot was set loose to hitchhike around Canada, Europe, and the United States. It did fine in Canada and Europe. Then it came to the United States. After only two weeks it was vandalized and destroyed.

I'm guessing the NRA will come out and say "this robot should have been armed with an AR-15. Then this type of robot violence wouldn't happen".
"We need MORE armed robots not less." "When robots are armed then criminals think twice before destroying them."

Conservatives everywhere have started fitting their refrigerators with 9mm Glocks.

Hitchhiking Robot HitchBOT That Crossed Canada And Travelled Europe Lasts Only Two Weeks In U.S.

Can robots trust humans?

This weekend they got their answer. Robots can’t rely on us. Or at least, not Philadelphians.

The endearing droid that had thumbed his way across Germany, vacationed in the Netherlands and made the improbable 3,600-mile trek across Canada without incident survived just over two weeks and 300 miles in the United States. On Saturday, its creators announced that hitchBot had been vandalized beyond repair and abandoned on a street in Philadelphia.

Hitchhiking robot s cross-country journey comes to tragic end in Philadelphia - The Washington Post

^ damn, leave it to the mooks from philly... :lol:

An experimental talking robot was set loose to hitchhike around Canada, Europe, and the United States. It did fine in Canada and Europe. Then it came to the United States. After only two weeks it was vandalized and destroyed.

I'm guessing the NRA will come out and say "this robot should have been armed with an AR-15. Then this type of robot violence wouldn't happen".
"We need MORE armed robots not less." "When robots are armed then criminals think twice before destroying them."

Conservatives everywhere have started fitting their refrigerators with 9mm Glocks.

Hitchhiking Robot HitchBOT That Crossed Canada And Travelled Europe Lasts Only Two Weeks In U.S.

Can robots trust humans?

This weekend they got their answer. Robots can’t rely on us. Or at least, not Philadelphians.

The endearing droid that had thumbed his way across Germany, vacationed in the Netherlands and made the improbable 3,600-mile trek across Canada without incident survived just over two weeks and 300 miles in the United States. On Saturday, its creators announced that hitchBot had been vandalized beyond repair and abandoned on a street in Philadelphia.

Hitchhiking robot s cross-country journey comes to tragic end in Philadelphia - The Washington Post

You can imagine what the other industrial nations think of the U.S. This robot travels without problem around Europe and Canada, then comes here and is destroyed in two weeks. If you live in Europe and have a family and are considering vacationing in the U.S. I'm thinking you rethink your travel plans.

Can robots trust humans?

You can imagine what the other industrial nations think of the U.S. This robot travels without problem around Europe and Canada, then comes here and is destroyed in two weeks. If you live in Europe and have a family and are considering vacationing in the U.S. I'm thinking you rethink your travel plans.

I'm thinking your thinking is right on the money

Forum List

Back