Hitchbot robot killed...

An experimental talking robot was set loose to hitchhike around Canada, Europe, and the United States. It did fine in Canada and Europe. Then it came to the United States. After only two weeks it was vandalized and destroyed.

I'm guessing the NRA will come out and say "this robot should have been armed with an AR-15. Then this type of robot violence wouldn't happen".
"We need MORE armed robots not less." "When robots are armed then criminals think twice before destroying them."

Conservatives everywhere have started fitting their refrigerators with 9mm Glocks.

Hitchhiking Robot HitchBOT That Crossed Canada And Travelled Europe Lasts Only Two Weeks In U.S.

So sad. He did fine in Canada and Europe, but quickly died in the USA. I guess he wasn't black since they didn't hang him. NaziCons fuck everything up.

Word is he was shot in the ass...my guess is gang bangers, they can't shoot straight

An experimental talking robot was set loose to hitchhike around Canada, Europe, and the United States. It did fine in Canada and Europe. Then it came to the United States. After only two weeks it was vandalized and destroyed.

I'm guessing the NRA will come out and say "this robot should have been armed with an AR-15. Then this type of robot violence wouldn't happen".
"We need MORE armed robots not less." "When robots are armed then criminals think twice before destroying them."

Conservatives everywhere have started fitting their refrigerators with 9mm Glocks.

Hitchhiking Robot HitchBOT That Crossed Canada And Travelled Europe Lasts Only Two Weeks In U.S.

So sad. He did fine in Canada and Europe, but quickly died in the USA. I guess he wasn't black since they didn't hang him. NaziCons fuck everything up.

You are a moron. I'll bet you $100 that the robot was not destroyed by a conservative, NaziCon or otherwise.

Robot killed (A FUCKING MACHINE) Outrage
Baby aborted (A HUMAN BEING) No big deal

Really creepy how you all justify shit

A fetus ain't a baby, retard.

When a big wig with the PP is pushing around aborted body parts and goes "another baby boy" its a baby. Not a fetus.

Have you ever noticed Lakhota that people like Chelsea Clinton announce she's having a baby not a fetus? Notice no one ever announces that they are pregnant with a fetus?

It's a fucking baby. Deal with it.

Yes, Chelsea was "going" to have a "baby" when she had it. She knew she was going to have it. Are you saying all pregnant women who are seeking abortion refer to the thing in their womb as a "baby"? Bullshit.

This is sad. I hate how factions of our society destroy everything.
That's why we can't ever have nice things!!!

:D

Indeed. I've noticed over the years in the Bay area (especially SF, Oakland, and Berkeley) that anytime some new public facility or park is opened, it is immediately tagged with graffiti.

When a big wig with the PP is pushing around aborted body parts and goes "another baby boy" its a baby. Not a fetus.

Have you ever noticed Lakhota that people like Chelsea Clinton announce she's having a baby not a fetus? Notice no one ever announces that they are pregnant with a fetus?

Yes, Chelsea was "going" to have a "baby" when she had it. She knew she was going to have it. Are you saying all pregnant women who are seeking abortion refer to the thing in their womb as a "baby"?

Normal women do....yours probably called you "it"

Yes, Chelsea was "going" to have a "baby" when she had it. She knew she was going to have it. Are you saying all pregnant women who are seeking abortion refer to the thing in their womb as a "baby"?

Be careful now...

Yes, Chelsea was "going" to have a "baby" when she had it. She knew she was going to have it. Are you saying all pregnant women who are seeking abortion refer to the thing in their womb as a "baby"? Bullshit.
Yes, shittingbull. That is what all normal human beings call it.

Be careful now...

Or what? Seriously, no normal woman goes around saying I'm going to have a fetus

Its birth was filmed

Be careful now...

Or what? Seriously, no normal woman goes around saying I'm going to have a fetus

They certainly don't go around saying I'm going to have spare parts for PP to sell.

CLEzLyXWEAAtoKb.jpg:large

Hitchbot-665x385.jpg

The worldwide journey of a hitchhiking robot that won fans and stole hearts everywhere has come to an untimely and tragic end. “HitchBOT,” as the robot was known, met his maker in Philadelphia sometime after 3 a.m. Saturday morning.

Read more at Hitchhiking Robot HitchBOT That Crossed Canada And Travelled Europe Lasts Only Two Weeks In U.S.

OMG, almost like Cecil the lion. Both murdered by Americans. So sad...

Be careful now...

You are correct. They say they're going to have an "abortion"...

Wow really hit a nerve here with the cons eh. OUCH.

You let tens of thousands die every day that you could save, but you don't. You are the walking dead demanding everyone else stop eating human flesh.

I mean you do know you are laughing stocks don't you?

Stop posting and go save children who are alive right now. You won't because you couldn't care less. Just admit it to yourself.

Jesus doesn't know you.
You sound like you're psychotic. Have you missed your meds today? I', serious here. Your post is a rambling jumble of accusations, untruths, and suppositions with an angry deranged tone to it. Get help.

:cuckoo:

Be careful now...

well if your mom said that she nailed it :) AHAHAHAHAHAH She shoots......she scooooooores!!!!!!!
Family is off limits

Be careful now...

well if your mom said that she nailed it :) AHAHAHAHAHAH She shoots......she scooooooores!!!!!!!
Family is off limits

They should learn that, our children are constantly brought into it.

I would say that Lakhota has finally jumped the shark, but he did that long ago.

He's truly one of the most VILE posters on USMB.

Forum List

Back