Hitchbot robot killed...

Who exactly said a robot was 'murdered'?
Other than the voices in your head.

Look I ain't your fucking secretary ... But since you are too retarded to find it yourself:

We should all bow our heads in a moment of prayer for HitchBOT - and also pray that the NaziCon peckerwoods who murdered him are brought to justice.

That's the first instance ... And I am not looking up any others for your retarded ass.

Poor Hitchbot.Comes to America and is destroyed.
I wonder what our standing in the global community is right now.
Maybe if he came into our country illegally he would be alive today....
Going about doing his little hitchbot thing.

The inventory should have made him into a LionBot, then there would be more outrage over his MURDER.
too bad you are not a lion...

Look I ain't your fucking secretary ... But since you are too retarded to find it yourself:

We should all bow our heads in a moment of prayer for HitchBOT - and also pray that the NaziCon peckerwoods who murdered him are brought to justice.

That's the first instance ... And I am not looking up any others for your retarded ass.

I'm the OP and the OP says nothing about murder.

Next.

By the way, you are my secretary. Would you go to Starbucks and get some coffee and a cinnamon role? Thanks, your a dear.

Last edited:

Next.
What about travelbot's abortions?

Next.

Oh, so who ever Killed the Hitchbot did it in Self-Defense?

That's one badass Robot!

Next.

Oh, so who ever Killed the Hitchbot did it in Self-Defense?

That's one badass Robot!
i see you missed the train also...

So it appears conservatives believe a machine can be 'murdered and/or killed'. Literally. And apparently aborted, or have machine abortions.

Secret Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring Message for conservatives only ! -- ! . :poke:

-.-- --- ..- / -. . . -.. / - --- / -... . / . -..- - .-. . -- . .-.. -.-- / -.-. .- .-. . ..-. ..- .-.. / .- ... / .-- . / .... .- ...- . / --. --- --- -.. / . ...- .. -.. . -. -.-. . / - .... .- - / -- .- -.-. .... .. -. . ... / -.-. .- -. / .- .-.. ... --- / - ..- .-. -. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .. -. - --- / -... .- - - . .-. .. . ...

So it appears conservatives believe a machine can be 'murdered and/or killed'. Literally. And apparently aborted, or have machine abortions.

Secret Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring Message for conservatives only ! -- ! . :poke:

-.-- --- ..- / -. . . -.. / - --- / -... . / . -..- - .-. . -- . .-.. -.-- / -.-. .- .-. . ..-. ..- .-.. / .- ... / .-- . / .... .- ...- . / --. --- --- -.. / . ...- .. -.. . -. -.-. . / - .... .- - / -- .- -.-. .... .. -. . ... / -.-. .- -. / .- .-.. ... --- / - ..- .-. -. / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .. -. - --- / -... .- - - . .-. .. . ...

Hey, aren't YOU the one that said the robot should have been packing heat

You sound like you're psychotic. Have you missed your meds today? I', serious here. Your post is a rambling jumble of accusations, untruths, and suppositions with an angry deranged tone to it. Get help.

omg that's so hilarious coming from you...

Robot killed (A FUCKING MACHINE) Outrage
Baby aborted (A HUMAN BEING) No big deal

Really creepy how you all justify shit

really creepy and ridonkulous how you attempt to relate abortion to every current event...

Not really.

If you really believe that 700k babies are being killed every year in the US, it makes sense that it would loom large in a person's mind.

Your inability to see that is just the normal inability of a liberal to empathize with anyone different than themselves.

When a big wig with the PP is pushing around aborted body parts and goes "another baby boy" its a baby. Not a fetus.

Have you ever noticed Lakhota that people like Chelsea Clinton announce she's having a baby not a fetus? Notice no one ever announces that they are pregnant with a fetus?

It's a fucking baby. Deal with it.

the us constitution protects our reproductive privacy from government intrusion, deal with it, fascist.

When a big wig with the PP is pushing around aborted body parts and goes "another baby boy" its a baby. Not a fetus.

Have you ever noticed Lakhota that people like Chelsea Clinton announce she's having a baby not a fetus? Notice no one ever announces that they are pregnant with a fetus?

It's a fucking baby. Deal with it.

the us constitution protects our reproductive privacy from government intrusion, deal with it, fascist.

Tiny dance had a very clever observation there.

One you did not address at all.

Your personal attack does not count as "Dealing with it", FYI.

Not really.

If you really believe that 700k babies are being killed every year in the US, it makes sense that it would loom large in a person's mind.

Your inability to see that is just the normal inability of a liberal to empathize with anyone different than themselves.

you have no empathy for women and the invasion of privacy you seek to impose upon them, just to sooth your ego.

Forum List

Back