History of Arab Muslim Failure In "Palestine" Tranformed By The Jews

That depends on how you define Islamic state.

The US is a "Christian nation" but that is only for our basic principles. That does not mean that non Christians have reduced rights.
Legally we are not a Christian nation. Christian spirituality undergirds the U.S.

I am not a Christian but I do not fear having my head lopped off when going about my business.

That does not happen in Palestine either.
Not in the portions of the old Palestine mandate that are now encompassed in the State of Israel. Not sure I'd want to experiment in Gaza, or perhaps even the West Bank (the parts, that is, under the "control" of the "Palestinian Authority").

Legally we are not a Christian nation. Christian spirituality undergirds the U.S.

I am not a Christian but I do not fear having my head lopped off when going about my business.

Not in the portions of the old Palestine mandate that are now encompassed in the State of Israel. Not sure I'd want to experiment in Gaza, or perhaps even the West Bank (the parts, that is, under the "control" of the "Palestinian Authority").

Don't tell that to the Christian woman who is the mayor of Ramallah. She was endorsed by Hamas. Or the Christian woman who was the minister of education and is now in the PLC. Or the Christian in Gaza who won a seat in the PLC running on the Change and Reform (Hamas) Party.

Don't tell that to the Christian woman who is the mayor of Ramallah. She was endorsed by Hamas. Or the Christian woman who was the minister of education and is now in the PLC. Or the Christian in Gaza who won a seat in the PLC running on the Change and Reform (Hamas) Party.

What about those Christians whose graves were dug up in Gaza?

Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel whack job. most of the Arabs don't even want to be under Arab rule..

•According to face-to-face surveys conducted according to the highest international standards, more Palestinians in east Jerusalem would prefer to become citizens of Israel rather than citizens of a new Palestinian state. In addition, 40 percent said they would probably or definitely move in order to live under Israeli rather than Palestinian rule.

•44 percent of the Palestinians in Jerusalem say they are very, or at least somewhat, satisfied with their standard of living. This is a very high percentage compared to other populations in the Arab world. Only about 30 percent sympathize with either Fatah or Hamas or with the Israeli Arab Islamic movement. Politics is not a major preoccupation.

•Three-quarters of east Jerusalem Arabs are at least a little concerned, and more than half are more than a little concerned, that they would lose their ability to write and speak freely if they became citizens of a Palestinian state rather than remaining under Israeli control.

•Significantly, 41 percent thought that the armed conflict probably or definitely would continue even after a peace agreement, and this is from the most moderate population of Palestinians. Only a third say that a unilateral declaration of Palestinian independence backed by the UN would have a positive effect on their lives. Two-thirds say that such a unilateral step would have no positive effect.

•For people who tend to assume that a fair and practical solution for the Jerusalem issue is for the Arab neighborhoods to become part of Palestine and the Jewish neighborhoods to become part of Israel, these findings suggest that this could be somewhat problematic from the point of view of the people who actually live in east Jerusalem.

Jerusalem Issue Briefs-What Do the Arabs of East Jerusalem Really Want?

I hope she has a good insurance policy.

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

What about those Christians whose graves were dug up in Gaza?

I don't know. This board is the only place I have seen this report.

John F. Kennedy
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

Business Week Magazine: Israel's High Tech Hot Spots. From Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Mideast Nation Is Blanketed With Science Parks And Creativity Clusters.
Israel's flourishing technology sector has earned the nickname "Silicon Wadi" (Arabic for "Valley") thanks to its powerful mix of pioneering high-tech and pharmaceutical companies and world-class research facilities such as the Weizmann Institute of Science and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. The country has attracted global tech giants such as Intel, IBM, Microsoft, and Motorola, which run major engineering centers there, but also has produced scores of homegrown innovators such as Teva, the world's largest generic drugmaker. Israel has the highest concentration of high-tech companies in the world outside Silicon Valley, and the most Nasdaq-listed companies of any country outside North America. For a look at 12 Israeli tech hubs, click on
Israel's High-Tech Hot Spots - BusinessWeek
Herzliya: This upscale coastal city just north of Tel Aviv plays home to numerous venture funds and innovative global enterprises including chipmakers National Semiconductor and Freescale Semiconductor, communications equipment firm Juniper Networks, and health-care company Boston Scientific. Israeli companies based here include Optibase, a provider of digital TV services; VocalTec Communications, a developer of Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology; DSP Group, a chipmaker for the wireless market; and Flash Networks, which enables mobile operators to provide faster Web browsing and downloads.

Jerusalem

Hebrew Bible, Book of Samuel: David Becomes King Over Israel And Jerusalem 3000 Years Ago, Where Jews Have Lived To Today
All the tribes of Israel came to David at Hebron and said, “We are your own flesh and blood. In the past, while Saul was king over us, you were the one who led Israel on their military campaigns. And the LORD said to you, ‘You will shepherd my people Israel, and you will become their ruler.’”

When all the elders of Israel had come to King David at Hebron, the king made a covenant with them at Hebron before the LORD, and they anointed David king over Israel.

David was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned forty years. In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months, and in Jerusalem he reigned over all Israel and Judah thirty-three years.

David then took up residence in the fortress and called it the City of David. He built up the area around it, from the terraces inward. And he became more and more powerful, because the LORD God Almighty was with him.

Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David. Then David knew that the LORD had established him as king over Israel and had exalted his kingdom for the sake of his people Israel

John F. Kennedy, "Salute To Israel"
I join in this salute of Israel today because of my own deep admiration for Israel and her people – an admiration based not on hearsay, not on assumption, but on my own personal experience. For I went to Palestine in 1939; and I saw there an unhappy land...For century after century, Romans, Turks, Christians, Moslems, Pagans, British – all had conquered the Holy Land – but none could make it prosper. In the words of Israel Zangwill: “The land without a people waited for the people without a land.” The realm where once milk and honey flowed, and civilization flourished, was in 1939 a barren realm – barren of hope and cheer and progress as well as crops and industries – a gloomy picture for a young man paying his first visit from the United States.

But 12 years later, in 1951, I traveled again to the land by the River Jordan – this time as a Member of the Congress of the United States – and this time to see first-hand the new State of Israel. The transformation which had taken place could not have been more complete. For between the time of my visit in 1939 and my visit in 1951, a nation had been reborn – a desert had been reclaimed.

Yes; Israel, we salute you. We honor your progress and your determination and your spirit. Remarks by Senator John F. Kennedy at Yankee Stadium on April 29, 1956 | Finding Camelot
Israel Cultivates Desert Agriculture - YouTube
Business Week Magazine: Israel's High Tech Hot Spots. From Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Mideast Nation Is Blanketed With Science Parks And Creativity Clusters.
Israel's flourishing technology sector has earned the nickname "Silicon Wadi" (Arabic for "Valley") thanks to its powerful mix of pioneering high-tech and pharmaceutical companies and world-class research facilities such as the Weizmann Institute of Science and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. The country has attracted global tech giants such as Intel, IBM, Microsoft, and Motorola, which run major engineering centers there, but also has produced scores of homegrown innovators such as Teva, the world's largest generic drugmaker. Israel has the highest concentration of high-tech companies in the world outside Silicon Valley, and the most Nasdaq-listed companies of any country outside North America. For a look at 12 Israeli tech hubs, click on
Petah Tikva: This central Israeli city hosts the headquarters of ECI Telecom as well as generic drug manufacturer Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, founded in 1901 as a wholesale drug business that delivered medicines by camel and donkey. Intel runs a design and development center here for the cellular market, and IBM, Oracle, and GlaxoSmithKline operate here, too. The city has invested heavily in the development of business parks: Kiryat Arye, Azorim, Segula, and Kiryat Matalon, an area devoted exclusively to the high-tech industry.

Jerusalem Issue Briefs-What Do the Arabs of East Jerusalem Really Want?

Arabs REALLY want to show their hairy asses to Jerusalem and the "sacred" dome of the rock while facing mecca in prayer to their pedophile fake prophet muhammad.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
John F. Kennedy
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

Tel Aviv: Israel's cultural center and economic hub, Tel Aviv is home to Israel's stock exchange and its largest institution of higher learning, Tel Aviv University, renowned for its computer science, physics, and chemistry departments. Startup Project Better Place chose Tel Aviv as its primary R&D center to create the world's first electric car recharging infrastructure, in partnership with Renault-Nissan. The city boasts venture funds and high-tech companies galore, including Motorola, Orckit, and Alvarion, a provider of WiMAX and wireless broadband network solutions sold in 150 countries.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld3RdZVvpfg&feature=related]Palestinian teen killed by Israeli army - YouTube[/ame]

John F. Kennedy, "Salute To Israel"
I join in this salute of Israel today because of my own deep admiration for Israel and her people – an admiration based not on hearsay, not on assumption, but on my own personal experience. For I went to Palestine in 1939; and I saw there an unhappy land...For century after century, Romans, Turks, Christians, Moslems, Pagans, British – all had conquered the Holy Land – but none could make it prosper. In the words of Israel Zangwill: “The land without a people waited for the people without a land.” The realm where once milk and honey flowed, and civilization flourished, was in 1939 a barren realm – barren of hope and cheer and progress as well as crops and industries – a gloomy picture for a young man paying his first visit from the United States.
But 12 years later, in 1951, I traveled again to the land by the River Jordan – this time as a Member of the Congress of the United States – and this time to see first-hand the new State of Israel. The transformation which had taken place could not have been more complete. For between the time of my visit in 1939 and my visit in 1951, a nation had been reborn – a desert had been reclaimed.

Yes; Israel, we salute you. We honor your progress and your determination and your spirit. Remarks by Senator John F. Kennedy at Yankee Stadium on April 29, 1956 | Finding Camelot

Lod: Lod is the site of Ben Gurion International Airport, making it an obvious locale for Israel Aerospace Industries, the country's primary aerospace manufacturer. The company develops military and commercial aerospace technology for the Israel Defense Forces, foreign militaries, and corporations. Israel Aerospace makes satellites, military aircraft, commercial planes, ground weapons, and de-mining, radar, and defense systems such as the Arrow, the world's first standalone anti-ballistic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_sYsGFOBM&feature=related]Chicago Gaza Freedom Flotilla Protest - Israeli Consulate June 1st, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

John F. Kennedy

Rehovot: Both Hewlett-Packard and semiconductor equipment maker Applied Materials operate in Rehovot, but this city 12 miles south of Tel Aviv is best known for the Weizmann Institute of Science, founded here in 1934. The institute offers graduate and postgraduate degrees in math, computer science, physics, biology, chemistry, and biochemistry. Chaim Weizmann, for whom the center is named, conducted research in organic chemistry here before becoming the first president of Israel. The institute pioneered cancer research in Israel and established the country's first nuclear physics department and particle accelerator, shown here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axx2jQV7bVU&feature=related]Flotilla/Gaza protest outside BBC Manchester 31/5/10 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back