History of Arab Muslim Failure In "Palestine" Tranformed By The Jews

John F. Kennedy, "Salute To Israel"
I join in this salute of Israel today because of my own deep admiration for Israel and her people – an admiration based not on hearsay, not on assumption, but on my own personal experience. For I went to Palestine in 1939; and I saw there an unhappy land...For century after century, Romans, Turks, Christians, Moslems, Pagans, British – all had conquered the Holy Land – but none could make it prosper. In the words of Israel Zangwill: “The land without a people waited for the people without a land.” The realm where once milk and honey flowed, and civilization flourished, was in 1939 a barren realm – barren of hope and cheer and progress as well as crops and industries – a gloomy picture for a young man paying his first visit from the United States.

But 12 years later, in 1951, I traveled again to the land by the River Jordan – this time as a Member of the Congress of the United States – and this time to see first-hand the new State of Israel. The transformation which had taken place could not have been more complete. For between the time of my visit in 1939 and my visit in 1951, a nation had been reborn – a desert had been reclaimed.

Yes; Israel, we salute you. We honor your progress and your determination and your spirit. Remarks by Senator John F. Kennedy at Yankee Stadium on April 29, 1956 | Finding Camelot

Business Week Magazine: Israel's High Tech Hot Spots. From Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Mideast Nation Is Blanketed With Science Parks And Creativity Clusters.

Israel's flourishing technology sector has earned the nickname "Silicon Wadi" (Arabic for "Valley") thanks to its powerful mix of pioneering high-tech and pharmaceutical companies and world-class research facilities such as the Weizmann Institute of Science and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. The country has attracted global tech giants such as Intel, IBM, Microsoft, and Motorola, which run major engineering centers there, but also has produced scores of homegrown innovators such as Teva, the world's largest generic drugmaker. Israel has the highest concentration of high-tech companies in the world outside Silicon Valley, and the most Nasdaq-listed companies of any country outside North America. For a look at 12 Israeli tech hubs, click on
Israel's High-Tech Hot Spots - BusinessWeek

Jerusalem: Israel's capital increasingly has drawn high-tech firms to the Har Hotzvim Industrial Area in the northwest of the city. Intel was among the first companies to establish operations at Har Hotzvim, opening its first chipmaking facility outside the U.S. here in 1985. Other tenants include Teva, ECI Telecom, and Amdocs. Jerusalem also is home to Hebrew University, shown here, founded in 1925 and ranked among the top schools in the world. It has faculties of medicine, business, public health, and computer science and engineering, among others.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jixUXPgHMbY&feature=related]New York City Gaza Demo - May 31, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

John F. Kennedy
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

Business Week Magazine: Israel's High Tech Hot Spots. From Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, The Mideast Nation Is Blanketed With Science Parks And Creativity Clusters.
Israel's flourishing technology sector has earned the nickname "Silicon Wadi" (Arabic for "Valley") thanks to its powerful mix of pioneering high-tech and pharmaceutical companies and world-class research facilities such as the Weizmann Institute of Science and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. The country has attracted global tech giants such as Intel, IBM, Microsoft, and Motorola, which run major engineering centers there, but also has produced scores of homegrown innovators such as Teva, the world's largest generic drugmaker. Israel has the highest concentration of high-tech companies in the world outside Silicon Valley, and the most Nasdaq-listed companies of any country outside North America. For a look at 12 Israeli tech hubs, click on
Yavne: This small central Israeli city is home to some first-rate companies, including telecommunications infrastructure group Avisar, high-tech manufacturer Orbotech, and energy company Ormat Technologies. Ormat designs and operates geothermal and recovered-energy (from waste material) power plants, such as this geothermal plant in Nevada. Aeronautics Defense Systems, a provider of security consulting services and defense applications worldwide, is based here, too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRBR4jMZz-0&feature=related]Parolen bei "Free Gaza"-Demo Berlin 01.06.2010 - YouTube[/ame]

I join in this salute of Israel today because of my own deep admiration for Israel and her people – an admiration based not on hearsay, not on assumption, but on my own personal experience. For I went to Palestine in 1939; and I saw there an unhappy land...For century after century, Romans, Turks, Christians, Moslems, Pagans, British – all had conquered the Holy Land – but none could make it prosper. In the words of Israel Zangwill: “The land without a people waited for the people without a land.” The realm where once milk and honey flowed, and civilization flourished, was in 1939 a barren realm – barren of hope and cheer and progress as well as crops and industries – a gloomy picture for a young man paying his first visit from the United States.

But 12 years later, in 1951, I traveled again to the land by the River Jordan – this time as a Member of the Congress of the United States – and this time to see first-hand the new State of Israel. The transformation which had taken place could not have been more complete. For between the time of my visit in 1939 and my visit in 1951, a nation had been reborn – a desert had been reclaimed.

Yes; Israel, we salute you. We honor your progress and your determination and your spirit. Remarks by Senator John F. Kennedy at Yankee Stadium on April 29, 1956 | Finding Camelot

Kiryat Gat: This southern Israeli city is home to Intel's chip fabrication plant, known as Fab 18, which opened in 1999 and employs more than 2,000 people. Built with $1.6 billion from Intel and the Israeli government—the largest investment ever made in Israel by the private sector—the plant has a gym, day-care center, travel agency, and laundry and flower delivery services, as well as free guided tours. Intel is constructing a new $3.5 billion factory at the site, scheduled to open later this year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8-NY6T5WTo&feature=related]Naomi Klein speaks at Gaza Freedom Flotilla protest in Toronto, Canada - YouTube[/ame]

John F. Kennedy
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlUfCpuGl8k]Israel Cultivates Desert Agriculture - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSI4nX8998M&feature=related]Gaza Flotilla Israel Attack - DC Protest May 31 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmlrtHdREVw]Israel Boasts Agricultural Innovations - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpemMoWn1Kc&feature=watch_response]Israel war crimes in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Utbn4UPFq0&feature=related]New York Reacts to Israeli Massacre of Humanitarian Aid Workers on Board the Gaza Freedom Flotilla - YouTube[/ame]

John F. Kennedy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0YoKBlI9yQ]Israel Boasts Agricultural Innovations - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNey7lg-Nw&feature=related]Dublin Protests Against Israeli Murders on Gaza Flotilla 31-05-2010 - YouTube[/ame]

John F. Kennedy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3JzHtn6e2c]Israel Boasts Agricultural Innovations - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu0o_u_k114]Anti Zionist Jews Burn Israeli Flag In Support Of Palestinian Struggle Against Apartheid - YouTube[/ame]

Israeli Cancer Vaccine In Tests
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhEwj6Ue13s]Vaxil BioTherapeutic - YouTube[/ame]

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_ym4KkUA8&feature=related]Telling It Like It Is! - An Israeli Perspective On Israels War Crimes - YouTube[/ame]

Israel And Britain Collaborate On Cures For Major Diseases
A delegation of 60 British top academics are visiting Israel this week to launch a groundbreaking programme to promote collaboration between the two countries in regenerative medicine as part of the Britain-Israel Research and Academic Exchange Partnership (BIRAX)

BIRAX was originally designed by the British Council in Israel in 2008 in collaboration with Pears Foundation and academic leaders from both countries. It was launched by the British and Israeli prime ministers with the aim of enhancing research and academic cooperation, creating new institutional links for the future and strengthening academic links between universities in the UK and Israel.

Over 250 people will participate in the first UK-Israel Regenerative Medicine Conference at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev on 22-23 November, with millions of people who have suffered major trauma, heart disease and Parkinson’s disease standing to benefit from this first-ever gathering of specialists.

Regenerative Medicine aims to restore the function of tissues and organs using a variety of approaches including cell therapy, tissue engineering, gene therapy and biomedical engineering. Both Israel and the UK are recognised as world leaders in this cutting-edge area of medicine.

Matthew Gould, British Ambassador to Israel, said: “Britain and Israel are natural partners in regenerative medicine. The UK is a world leader in science – we have four of the world’s top ten universities – and Israe lis a scientific powerhouse. We can achieve much more together than we can apart. My hope is that this conference leads to a surge of collaborations between British and Israeli scientists, with the UK-Israel Regenerative Medicine programme stimulating ground-breaking research projects.”

Trevor Pears, Executive Chair of Pears Foundation said: “We are delighted to see our partnership with the British Council and the British Government continue to deepen academic cooperation and research between Britain and Israel. We hope that these links will continue to grow and flourish for the benefit of Britain, Israel and the world.”
British and Israeli experts collaborate on finding cures for major diseases « Pears Foundation

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DtkDDH2PhE]Jews burning Israeli flag - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back