Hippocratic Oath For IRS Employees

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Before getting to the Internal Revenue Service’s “misconduct” let me remind everyone that the murders in Benghazi occurred more than eight months ago. Several weeks ago Jay Carney pooh-poohed it away:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_w2McO3Wk70]Carney: Benghazi Happened a Long Time Ago - YouTube[/ame]​

Carney made it look like the reporter was asking about the Teapot Dome scandal. He would have gotten away with it were it not for FOX News. Now the entire media is talking about it, although I’m not sure if a vast majority of adult Americans understand the Stalinism built into the coverup.

The AP

A few days after the Associated Press broke the IRS story the public learned that the government did dirty things to the “press,” yet the AP scandal has all but disappeared even though AG Eric Holder might have broken the law. If Holder was a Republican appointee he would have done the perp walk long before now; at the very least he should have been replaced for his past misdeeds. Because it involves the press, itself an instrument of government, the public doesn’t care.

The seriousness of a government-misconduct scandal is determined by several factors:

1. The number of Americans that follow the story right from the outset.

2. Facts so damning the government cannot stop the hemorrhaging with a Band-Aid.

3. Media coverage.

4. Public outrage.

IRS tyranny meets all four.

Before getting into the ACA I want to point out that IRS employees believe the XVI Amendment is the entire Constitution; so maybe they should be required to swear the Hippocratic Oath.

Let’s go to the Affordable Care Act, or Hillarycare II as I like to call it.

I’m not going to repeat the nuts & bolts foundation fueling the public’s concerns about the IRS. I want to cover my hopes for where this story should go. I’ll begin with the following excerpt. Michelle Bachmann is the “she” Mr. Kant is referring to. Click on the link and scroll down to the second video to hear Michelle say the following:

“This is extremely troubling because the axiom is, the power to tax is the power to destroy,” she said. “And now with the implementation of Obamacare at hand, and knowing that it is the IRS that will be the enforcing mechanism for this new entitlement program, it’s very important and reasonable to ask if a person’s access to health care may be based upon their political or religious beliefs.”

GOP rock stars rip into IRS
Tea party group: 'They wanted to know every email ever sent to us'
Published: 19 hours ago
GARTH KANT

GOP rock stars rip into IRS

Repealing Hillarycare II

The Republican led house has voted, for the 37th time, to repeal President Obama’s health care law, even though GOP lawmakers know the Senate will not follow suit.

Democrats have called efforts to de-fund or partly scale back the Affordable Care Act a waste of time -- even an obsession.

House votes to repeal ObamaCare in 229-125 vote
Published May 16, 2013

House votes to repeal ObamaCare in 229-195 vote | Fox News

Defund now and repeal later

Enough votes to override Hussein’s veto in both chambers are not there. Defunding the ACA is far from a waste of time as the public learns more about what the IRS is doing. Defunding has become a viable alternative to repeal AT THIS TIME. The question is: Can Tea Party conservatives win enough congressional seats in 2014 to repeal. I think they can, but only if repeal is their primary campaign theme.
Republican candidates did not push hard enough for repeal in 2012 because of the influence of Karl Rove and establishment Republicans. Today, the public can thank the IRS for moving repeal to the top of the must-do list; even Rove’s Republicans in the Senate won’t be able to squirm out of voting for repeal. Just to be on the safe side every well-known RINO should be sounded out as soon as possible.

Next, let’s look at what Chief Justice John Roberts did to the country when he called the Affordable Care Act a tax:

1. He handed control of the ACA to the IRS.

2. John Roberts provided the legal cover for putting a political hack like Sarah Hall Ingram in charge of enforcing the ACA. Thank you for this John Roberts:

The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.

IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office
May 16, 2013 6:15pm
By John Parkinson
Steven Portnoy

IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office - ABC News

Finally, I posted another thread about a challenge to the ACA filed by the Pacific Legal Foundation:

I want to elaborate a bit based on the things that have come out about IRS tyranny.

First, John Roberts should resign if he deliberately ruled to empower the IRS. Only he can say what motivated him. It sure as hell wasn’t the Constitution.

Secondly, if John Roberts made a mistake he should admit it even if it paints him as one dumb bunny. I don’t think anybody in the history of the world ever resigned from anything because they were stupid. In fact, nobody hangs on to a job more tightly than does a dimwit. Since John Roberts apparently likes to set precedents his ACA decision gives him a chance to set another one.

To be fair, John Roberts should be given a chance to correct himself by wiping out an unjust law. He can do that by having the Supreme Court take up the Pacific Legal Foundation challenge posthaste:

The lawsuit that might kill ObamaCare
By: John Hayward
4/2/2013 10:07 AM

The lawsuit that might kill ObamaCare | Human Events

The High Court overturning Hillarycare II on constitutional grounds would spare the country the bitterness and the anger that is already at dangerous levels because of the IRS and the ACA.

Last edited:
The Vow

This is awesome! There needs to be more dialogue about citizenry critiques about society infrastructure, and now that we may have the first female American president, shouldn't we think about the inclusivity of federal policies?

Intelligibility is key to the modern age of mass communication. I try to work on my verbal skills, since I like to post a lot on the Internet.

Intelligibility guides us in social matters as well as medical/healthcare/welfare/personal matters.

The distribution of Braille Bibles for the blind implies that human beings care about communication.

When women opt for Cesarean birthing procedures, it may be to reduce or even avoid vaginal pressures, so medical decision-making is part of the healthcare process, and communicating this requires great attention to intelligibility.

So taxpayers and hospital patients equally hate feeling confused by 'fine print.'

Hillary has work to do before the people can trust her and her husband fully, but if she plays her cards right, we could be in for some tantalizing managerial debates.

Incidentally, how does this conversation change (colloquially) when we ask questions like, "What would I feel if my relative (brother, uncle, etc.) worked for the IRS and I was being audited?"

lancet.jpg

[QUOTE="Flanders, post: 7248461, member: 25144"]

Before getting into the ACA I want to point out that IRS employees believe the XVI Amendment is the entire Constitution; so maybe they should be required to swear the Hippocratic Oath.

[/QUOTE]

Interesting thought.

Where does this come from in your estimation ?

I want to point out that IRS employees believe the XVI Amendment is the entire Constitution.

Evidence? A direct quote to that effect from an IRS employee or employees would be a good place to start.

Next, let’s look at what Chief Justice John Roberts did to the country when he called the Affordable Care Act a tax:

1. He handed control of the ACA to the IRS.

2. John Roberts provided the legal cover for putting a political hack like Sarah Hall Ingram in charge of enforcing the ACA. Thank you for this John Roberts:

The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.

IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office
May 16, 2013 6:15pm
By John Parkinson
Steven Portnoy

IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office - ABC News

Finally, I posted another thread about a challenge to the ACA filed by the Pacific Legal Foundation:

I want to elaborate a bit based on the things that have come out about IRS tyranny.

First, John Roberts should resign if he deliberately ruled to empower the IRS. Only he can say what motivated him. It sure as hell wasn’t the Constitution.

Secondly, if John Roberts made a mistake he should admit it even if it paints him as one dumb bunny. I don’t think anybody in the history of the world ever resigned from anything because they were stupid. In fact, nobody hangs on to a job more tightly than does a dimwit. Since John Roberts apparently likes to set precedents his ACA decision gives him a chance to set another one.

To be fair, John Roberts should be given a chance to correct himself by wiping out an unjust law. He can do that by having the Supreme Court take up the Pacific Legal Foundation challenge posthaste:

The lawsuit that might kill ObamaCare
By: John Hayward
4/2/2013 10:07 AM

Roberts will go down in history.....for this decision....the worst ever (well almost the worst ever).

Forum List

Back