I Demand The Apology...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
...right this minute! And, penitential prostration as well!

Jeezz...I'm tired of telling you about the lies Obama told...and proving same...
It goes beyond reminding you that you are the quintessential 'low information voter'!

OK....this is it....and if you don't admit to either being stupid and/or naive....well...then there is no hope for you, or for America.

1. In 2008, candidate Obama spoke of healthcare plans with costs in the $50 billion range. "The Obama campaign estimates his health care reform plan will cost between $50 and $65 billion a year when fully phased in."
A Detailed Analysis of Barack Obama?s Health Care Reform Plan | The Health Care Blog

So...you thought this reasonable...and voted for him/it...
How long before you realized it was a lie?
And why didn't that influence your behavior?

Here's another:

2. September 9, 2009, he promised in Congress:
"The plan I'm announcing tonight would meet three basic goals. It will provide more security and stability to those who have health insurance. It will provide insurance for those who don't. And it will slow the growth of health care costs for our families, our businesses, and our government. "
Remarks by the President to a Joint Session of Congress on Health Care | The White House
Each one of these claims was false.

3. "When President Obama was selling his health care legislation to Congress, he declared that “the plan I’m proposing will cost around $900 billion over 10 years.”
But with the law’s major provisions set to kick in next year, a new analysis by the Congressional Budget Office projects that the law will cost double that, or $1.8 trillion." CBO: Obamacare costs double to $1.8 trillion in first decade | WashingtonExaminer.com
And you just shrug??

Wanna know what's comin'??

a. "Given the risks of faster than expected health care inflation, slow growth in
incomes, and the potential for less employer-sponsored insurance in the future, there is good reason to anticipate that the cost could rise further yet." http://americanactionforum.org/site...rowing Cost of ACA Subsidies_Revised_2012.pdf

4. But this is not restricted to government costs! Private health insurance costs are also soaring, increasing by an incredible 16.4% from January 2011, when ObamaCare regulations first started going into effect, to September 2012. Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Compare that to Increases in healthcare expenditures:
2003 8.6%
2004 6.9%
2005 6.5%
2006 6.7%
2007 6.1%
Compare to 10.5% in 1970 and 13% in 1980
The American Spectator : Downgrading American Medical Care

ObamaCare mandates did this!!
"ObamaCare not only dramatically increased rates, but undid progress in lowering insurance costs."
Lott, "At The Brink," p.9.

5. And, the promise to insure all Americans? Again...a lie!!!
According to the CBO, in 2015 there will be 36 million uninsured nonelderly Americans. http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/43472-07-24-2012-CoverageEstimates.pdf (table 3)

So...you've been lied to at every turn, you've been wrong in placing your trust in Obama, ObamaCare, the Democrats who passed this .....as documented above.
Are you stupid or naive???

You can't dispute any of the above......

so....
Where is the apology???

And when the heck are you gonna realize it isn't about healthcare....it's about growing government and controlling your lives????

When????

Last edited:
Excellent post.

They don't like facts and figures it detracts from their lies.

Obamacare is a coming Trainwreck. Even the ones who helped pass it are asking for a year extension before it is implemented because they know it's a dissaster.

The libs just shrug and go OH WELL, even with Lie after Lie after Lie coming out of the Democratic Party. I know businesses NOW THAT ARE GOING to PART TIME EMPLOYEES OUT THE YING YANG . So they will not be FINANCIALLY PUNISHED BY OBAMACARE.

Affordable Care Act. LOL. There is NOTHING AFFORDABLE ABOUT IT.

I'm sorry your Repubs fucked up all of them trumped up scandals again, PC. :(

I love Marilyn's visage in any thread....

....but why do you never attempt to counter any of the OP?

Could it be that every itsy-bitsy thing I post is 100% true?

Yup....it is.

Next question: why do you continue to follow a failed politician?
Lonely?

Come on over to the lightside......we have cookies.

Last edited:
I'm sorry your Repubs fucked up all of them trumped up scandals again, PC. :(

I love Marilyn's visage in any thread....

....but why do you never attempt to counter any of the OP?

Could it be that every itsy-bitsy thing I post is 100% true?

Yup....it is.

Next question: why do you continue to follow a failed politician?
Lonely?

Come on over to the lightside......we have cookies.

:lol:

Jeezz...I'm tired of telling you about the lies Obama told...and proving same...
It goes beyond reminding you that you are the quintessential 'low information voter'!

OK....this is it....and if you don't admit to either being stupid and/or naive....well...then there is no hope for you, or for America.

1. In 2008, candidate Obama spoke of healthcare plans with costs in the $50 billion range. "The Obama campaign estimates his health care reform plan will cost between $50 and $65 billion a year when fully phased in."
A Detailed Analysis of Barack Obama?s Health Care Reform Plan | The Health Care Blog

Here's another:

"The plan I'm announcing tonight would meet three basic goals. It will provide more security and stability to those who have health insurance. It will provide insurance for those who don't. And it will slow the growth of health care costs for our families, our businesses, and our government. "
Remarks by the President to a Joint Session of Congress on Health Care | The White House

3. "When President Obama was selling his health care legislation to Congress, he declared that “the plan I’m proposing will cost around $900 billion over 10 years.”
But with the law’s major provisions set to kick in next year, a new analysis by the Congressional Budget Office projects that the law will cost double that, or $1.8 trillion." CBO: Obamacare costs double to $1.8 trillion in first decade | WashingtonExaminer.com
And you just shrug??

a. "Given the risks of faster than expected health care inflation, slow growth in
incomes, and the potential for less employer-sponsored insurance in the future, there is good reason to anticipate that the cost could rise further yet." http://americanactionforum.org/site...rowing Cost of ACA Subsidies_Revised_2012.pdf

4. But this is not restricted to government costs! Private health insurance costs are also soaring, increasing by an incredible 16.4% from January 2011, when ObamaCare regulations first started going into effect, to September 2012. Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

2003 8.6%
2004 6.9%
2005 6.5%
2006 6.7%
2007 6.1%

"ObamaCare not only dramatically increased rates, but undid progress in lowering insurance costs."

According to the CBO, in 2015 there will be 36 million uninsured nonelderly Americans. http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/43472-07-24-2012-CoverageEstimates.pdf (table 3)

So...you've been lied to at every turn, you've been wrong in placing your trust in Obama, ObamaCare, the Democrats who passed this .....as documented above.

so....
Where is the apology???

And when the heck are you gonna realize it isn't about healthcare....it's about growing government and controlling your lives????

When????

Good luck with that. Supporters want to believe. Might as well join one of the religious debates.

Here's another:

And you just shrug??

2003 8.6%
2004 6.9%
2005 6.5%
2006 6.7%
2007 6.1%

so....
Where is the apology???

When????

Good luck with that. Supporters want to believe. Might as well join one of the religious debates.

Very true, blacky....

When I construct OP's like this it is both to remind folks of the truth, but also to reveal that Obama and ObamaCare supporters have chosen their side and facts will have no bearing on their actions.

In the case of religion, one says 'I believe,' or 'I have faith.'
There is no arguing with faith, belief....

...but the Obama and ObamaCare supporters pretend that logic, facts, reality have a role in their decisions.

OP's such as this show how false that is.

The conclusion?
Any five year old tall enough to pull the voting lever has the same basis for his or her actions as the Obama and ObamaCare supporters.

And....since we're using the CBO for data....let's remember that this august body leans Obama:

"CBO hires Obamacare advocate to provide ‘objective’ health care budget numbers. (CBO) has hired Melinda Beeuwkes Buntin, an Obama administration official who has been key in implementing parts of Obamacare thus far and a large donor to Democrats and liberal groups, to work in its Health and Human Resources (HHR) Office. As CBO’s deputy assistant director of HHR, Buntin is expected to assist with the Office’s prime directive, providing “objective, nonpartisan, and timely analyses to aid in economic and budgetary decisions on the wide array of programs covered by the federal budget.”

Read more: CBO hires Obamacare advocate to provide ?objective? health care budget numbers | The Daily Caller

Excellent post.

They don't like facts and figures it detracts from their lies.

Obamacare is a coming Trainwreck. Even the ones who helped pass it are asking for a year extension before it is implemented because they know it's a dissaster.

The libs just shrug and go OH WELL, even with Lie after Lie after Lie coming out of the Democratic Party. I know businesses NOW THAT ARE GOING to PART TIME EMPLOYEES OUT THE YING YANG . So they will not be FINANCIALLY PUNISHED BY OBAMACARE.

Affordable Care Act. LOL. There is NOTHING AFFORDABLE ABOUT IT.

You are correct. I've worked in health care 25 years. Some of that was on the business end of things. Implementing a program is exorbitantly expensive. They exaggerated the numbers of people who weren't covered, and those numbers are so small, they cannot justify a separate program. I, along with my professional organization, the ANA, have advocated for national health care for years. I never dreamt it could be such a disaster. It would have been far easier to rewrite a few eligibility requirements and extend Medicaid to the working poor. I have said on forums for years, the sick, lame, and lazy are already covered, either by Medicare or Medicaid. Extending the programs already existing would make far more sense than having to establish an entirely new program.

Forum List

Back