Hillary's Speech -

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
copy everything Trump?

he appearances were the same as his....and the Hilary chant...uhhhh

182594_600.jpg

"We will not build a wall, we will build an economy where every [illegal] who wants a good job will get one, we with build a path to citizenship."

Now do you think democrats really have the guts to solve the difficult issues we face, like the revolving door of immigrants breaking federal law only to be rewarded for their efforts as citizens?

I made a prediction that the loyalists will love the speech.
She is beginning to sound like your typical angry white woman working the wal-mart return counter, and also sounds like a dumb bitch who calls 911 over a McDonalds meal that was short on Chicken McNuggets

She is beginning to sound like your typical angry white woman working the wal-mart return counter, and also sounds like a dumb bitch who calls 911 over a McDonalds meal that was short on Chicken McNuggets

I salute you for having the super power of being able to listen to the screeching. I don't.

Wow Rexx, you're quick! I'll bet not even Donald has tweeted his pettifogging pissantry before the speech is over yet.

She appeared in person on Monday, video Tuesday, in person Wed and Thur, and had her daughter introduce her.....And candidates usually didn't show up until day 4 before....so yeah she copied him hard. I wander if we could get a plagiarism charge!

I agree...they will pray for waterboarding or ask to be burned from the stake!~

Morgan Freeman is trending at twitter. I thought it kind of funny when they posted a pic of him and Andy in Shawshank movie, saying it's been 22 years since Morgan narrated the life of a criminal. :lol:

Meanwhile....NK Declares War on USA is in the number 2 trending slot. Guess movie stars are more important than a wacko in the west aiming missiles at the west coast. IF he can get them to work.

Forum List

Back