Hillary's Speech -

Must have been a boring speech. Even Bill Clinton couldn't stay awake to listen to it. I'm sure he's used to the shrieking and probably has learned to tune her out. LOL

"Sitting in between Tim Kaine and Chelsea Clinton, Bill grabbed some quick shut eye while Hillary Clinton talked about ISIS.

Would-be VP Kaine eventually notices, and nervously grabbing his throat, leans forward, seemingly to try and block a network camera’s view."

http://toprightnews.com/watch-bill-clinton-falls-asleep-during-hillarys-convention-speech/

Hill-ISIS-LI.jpg

Must have been a boring speech. Even Bill Clinton couldn't stay awake to listen to it. I'm sure he's used to the shrieking and probably has learned to tune her out. LOL

"Sitting in between Tim Kaine and Chelsea Clinton, Bill grabbed some quick shut eye while Hillary Clinton talked about ISIS.

Would-be VP Kaine eventually notices, and nervously grabbing his throat, leans forward, seemingly to try and block a network camera’s view."

http://toprightnews.com/watch-bill-clinton-falls-asleep-during-hillarys-convention-speech/

Have to be honest; just listening to that makes me want to fall asleep, too.

I can just picture Hillary Clinton calling 911 over a freak accident where she and Huma are glued to one another's butts via super-glue. but just how the super glue wound up on Humas ass will remain a mystery.

Republicans had better get ready to fight. Hilary gets an A for what she was capable of. She laid out trumps weaknesses clearly. She never proposed one thing specific, but she created a stark contrast that must be challenged aggressively by trump,supporters. It is on like donkey kong.
I cackled when Michael Steel said that the Democrats put on the best Republican Convention he's ever seen.

Republicans had better get ready to fight. Hilary gets an A for what she was capable of. She laid out trumps weaknesses clearly. She never proposed one thing specific, but she created a stark contrast that must be challenged aggressively by trump,supporters. It is on like donkey kong.
I cackled when Michael Steel said that the Democrats put on the best Republican Convention he's ever seen.

Whenever liberals succeed, nutbags try to claim that it was all their idea. SOP.

Whenever liberals succeed, nutbags try to claim that it was all their idea. SOP.
I guess you have a reason for saying that, but I can't see it. Can you come down to my level with an example of what you mean?

I guess you have a reason for saying that, but I can't see it. Can you come down to my level with an example of what you mean?

Seriously?

You gave a great one. There are republican pundits over TV today telling us that the Dems had a good convention because they acted like republicans.

Somehow, patriotism, unity, honoring first responders and speaking of American exceptionalism are exclusively republican ideals.

That convention was all of that...and it wasn't in any way republican.

Another policeman murdered by the Black Live Matters assholes last night as the filthy ass bitch that supports BLM gave her hate speech at the Moon Bat Convention.

Another policeman murdered by the Black Live Matters assholes last night as the filthy ass bitch that supports BLM gave her hate speech at the Moon Bat Convention.

Off topic.

You don't know who shot the cops last night.

Ya fucking loser.

The best odds are the BLM thugs did it because they have doing it a lot lately.

Crooked Hillary is scum trying to get support from BLM in order to kiss the ass of the Blacks.

The very day that the BLM thug shot the policemen in Dallas the Corrupt Hillary bitch had scheduled a big support BLM rally.

The Clintons are the trailer trash scum of the political ruling elite. We all know that.

Seriously?

You gave a great one. There are republican pundits over TV today telling us that the Dems had a good convention because they acted like republicans.

Somehow, patriotism, unity, honoring first responders and speaking of American exceptionalism are exclusively republican ideals.

That convention was all of that...and it wasn't in any way republican.
Thank you for a great example, lone. There is a Republican gene in some Americans that have to claim all the good traits, like balancing the budget during Clinton. Are you old enough to remember when Russians, as USSR, claimed every new invention with a..."We invented it first!" attached to everything new? It was once a joke. But Michael Steel was simply admitting with humor that the Democratic Convention stirred him more than his own Republican one. He was a Republican BEFORE the TP took over.

Hillary did what she needed to do.......present a level headed, experienced candidate who is capable of doing the job

Loved her line..........You can bait Donald Trump with a tweet, are you going to give him a nuclear weapon

I think it's funny how a lot of people talked about how tough she is and how she's such a fighter who never gives up. And when they reference those "fights" it's about universal healthcare or unlimited abortions or something like that, all political issues where the only people to "fight" are the republicans/conservatives who don't share her views on a given topic. Yet at the same time, she believes we're all stronger as one, working together, and she'll unite all Americans. Apparently she means those that share her same views already. If you don't, or you make a lot of money and don't happen to give it to her of your own free will already, well then fuck you.

Forum List

Back