Hillary's Speech -

Morgan Freeman is trending at twitter. I thought it kind of funny when they posted a pic of him and Andy in Shawshank movie, saying it's been 22 years since Morgan narrated the life of a criminal. :lol:

Meanwhile....NK Declares War on USA is in the number 2 trending slot. Guess movie stars are more important than a wacko in the west aiming missiles at the west coast. IF he can get them to work.

Well, Morgan Freeman has been President a few times.

They had Morgan Freeman narrate the hagiography of Clinton.

I guess they couldn't get Chachi.

Hitlery Clit drinking and celebrating too much after the convention.

O75uBo.gif

Hillarydancing.gif

hillary_alcoholic.JPG

Morgan Freeman is trending at twitter. I thought it kind of funny when they posted a pic of him and Andy in Shawshank movie, saying it's been 22 years since Morgan narrated the life of a criminal. :lol:

Meanwhile....NK Declares War on USA is in the number 2 trending slot. Guess movie stars are more important than a wacko in the west aiming missiles at the west coast. IF he can get them to work.

Well, Morgan Freeman has been President a few times.
I love Morgan Freeman. Seeing him as number one trend worried me that he died but then I saw it was for Hillary's speech. I wonder how much she paid him? Or rather..how much Sanders supporters paid him?

That's a lot of balloons. They're huge. If they don't stop, the candidates will be buried.

Republicans had better get ready to fight. Hilary gets an A for what she was capable of. She laid out trumps weaknesses clearly. She never proposed one thing specific, but she created a stark contrast that must be challenged aggressively by trump,supporters. It is on like donkey kong.

Forum List

Back