Hillary's Going To Get 10 Years, Didn't Disclose Payments To Fusion GPS

Doesn't it bug you, the way none of your hundreds of other conspiracy theories ever amounted to anything?

No matter. You have faith. If only you BELIEVE hard enough, it will make Clinton guilty, and she'll stop owning your little minds.

Conspiracy theories like "Russian Collusion?" :lmao:

Hillary will never be prosecuted, she is above the law like all the Oligarchs are. But this will utterly destroy the Stalinist democrats for the next couple of election cycles.

You will respond with more terrorist acts from your ANTIFA goons, further alienating you from normal Americans.

A lot of questions got raised today.

The only answer we got for sure is that a pack of Seargent Shultz's are running the Clinton Campaign and the Democratic Party.

We Know nothing!

Hey, you silly libtards.

You're going to to get to watch interviews with Hillaryous while she's locked up. You can't file false campaign reports and she didn't disclose the payments to Fusion GPS.

LOCK HER UP!

An independent campaign watchdog group Wednesday filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission charging that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee filed “false” campaign disclosure reports that concealed payments to the private investigative firm that commissioned the controversial “dossier” on then candidate Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

Election watchdog charges Clinton campaign filed 'false' reports on Trump dossier funding

1ialba.jpg

HRC1-NP.jpg
HRC2.jpg

Hey, you silly libtards.

You're going to to get to watch interviews with Hillaryous while she's locked up. You can't file false campaign reports and she didn't disclose the payments to Fusion GPS.

LOCK HER UP!

An independent campaign watchdog group Wednesday filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission charging that Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee filed “false” campaign disclosure reports that concealed payments to the private investigative firm that commissioned the controversial “dossier” on then candidate Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

Election watchdog charges Clinton campaign filed 'false' reports on Trump dossier funding

1ialba.jpg

I just love NaziCon conspiracy threads.

Is+this+where+the+apple+circlejerk+is+happening+_60e77d644ed14aca74c04221084fd821.gif

Hey, you silly libtards.

LOCK HER UP!

1ialba.jpg

I just love NaziCon conspiracy threads.

Is+this+where+the+apple+circlejerk+is+happening+_60e77d644ed14aca74c04221084fd821.gif

I love minimizing my taxes.

Nosane?

What "crime" are you talking about?

It's so hard to keep track of all the different bullshit conspiracy theories going around
Come on Doc you are smarter than that...don't make me work, I had a doozy of a day....Just replace in your dome Obama's and Hillary's names with the name Trump...and get back to me.

It's so hard to keep track of all the different bullshit conspiracy theories going around
Come on Doc you are smarter than that...don't make me work, I had a doozy of a day....Just replace in your dome Obama's and Hillary's names with the name Trump...and get back to me.

It's not a complicated question. Here's what you said:

If no one pays for this crime by going to prison the entire democrat party and the media will have to cough up....it will be years before the DNC and the BS media recovers and that is why it is them that is kicking Hillary under the Obama bus. THIS IS BIGGER THAN WATERGATE.......

What crime are you referring to?

You guys, why are we all obsessed with Hillary?:badgrin:

That Prog mantra seems pretty funny right now,

Do you think anyone will have the balls to ask her about The Trump Fake Dossier and Uranium One on her book tour?

They could be famous if they do....but also maybe dead.

Isn't it amazing how they solely operate in a world of hypocrisy?

What crime are you referring to?
"With the Senate already investigating this shady if not outright illegal deal, a spate of Russian-related investigations involving Hillary crony and former campaign Chairman John Podesta and his brother Tony, we may soon find out what's baloney and what's not. But the growing body of evidence suggests possible crimes committed by Clinton and former President Bill Clinton through their power base and family enterprise, the Clinton Foundation"

A Crime Or Just 'Baloney'? Hillary Clinton Russian Scandal Keeps Getting Worse
FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

So who will get out of prison first? HRC, or Obama, for all those treason convictions you clowns insisted for 8 years he was going down for?

Hey, maybe you people will get lucky and HRC will have to pay a fine...

...even it isn't anywhere near the 25 million Trump shelled out to pay for his Trump University con game,

you know, the one that none of you dare even mention...

lol

Forum List

Back