So after this is collusion now off the table to try to impeach Trump by?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Just curious asked the question in another thread about the Hillary new fiasco ..no replys..

How many times? As many times as Benghazi ran it's course, simply to result in money spent that proved nothing at all? Fuck the GOP and it's false lies and investigations. Let us remove the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

How many times? As many times as Benghazi ran it's course, simply to result in money spent that proved nothing at all? Fuck the GOP and it's false lies and investigations. Let us remove the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

How? I am talking about collusion now the way I read it Hillary and company is taking a page out of Trump Jr's playbook to defend it.

Hillary is done politically: she is old, drunk, discredited. She belongs in jail, but it might not be seemly---and so not worth the trouble.

The lie about the "Dossier" ought to be her last lie----because no one should ever want to even hear another word she says.

She's like Richard Nixon, Harvey Weinstein, and Lung Cancer.

But, our Government, particularly our F.B.I., has a lot to answer for.
It is far more important to find out what they were up to, under Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey----more important to the future of this Country to find out what they were up to; than to see Hillary in Orange Pants suits with an Inmate Number across the back.

The lie about the "Dossier" ought to be her last lie----because no one should ever want to even hear another word she says.

As Clinton never mentioned it, you're clearing lying.

The point of this thread? All Clinton-haters are pathologically dishonest human shitstains.

I would hate to be Mueller and his team of lawyers right now..you don't have a smoking gun like Kenneth did..you would need out of this world evidence to down play this .

The point of this thread? All Clinton-haters are pathologically dishonest human shitstains.

What hatred ? , I just want the facts Mrs kitty

Ah, I see that you have talked to Mueller personally, and he has told you this? LOL You 'Conservative' assholes are all the same. You lie by indirection when you are not lying directly. We shall see what Mueller has when he is ready to present it.

No, you do not want the facts. And when they are presented to you, you will deny them, no matter what the evidence. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown was right. He could murder someone right in front of you, and your only reaction would be to applaud that murder.

So why did you lie by claiming, in your title, that Clinton "colluded"?

Funding oppo research is not collusion, and only the most desperate liar would pretend something that insane. This is another case of the "Anything the Clintons do is illegal by definition, even when we do the same thing far more often" standard held by your liars' cult.

So why did you lie by claiming, in your title, that Clinton "colluded"?

Funding oppo research is not collusion, and only the most desperate liar would pretend something that insane. This is another case of the "Anything the Clintons do is illegal by definition, even when we do the same thing far more often" standard held by your liars' cult.

How is it not collusion? Did Trump fund wiki to hack? Did Trump Jr pay for the dirt on Hillary?

Just curious asked the question in another thread about the Hillary new fiasco ..no replys..

"What now?"

They will complete their investigation, and depose Trump. He will then perjure himself like he's trying to set a world record.

No, you do not want the facts. And when they are presented to you, you will deny them, no matter what the evidence. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown was right. He could murder someone right in front of you, and your only reaction would be to applaud that murder.

I could flame you right now but I won't, so please explain to us how Trump committed tresson..i never got that one.

Wouldn't Muller need to resign because of the Hillary/Russia nexus now. He is way down deep in this scandal as one of the players.

Thank you , I was thinking the same thing after reading the news on the internet after work..

How is it not collusion?

Because it's not collusion.

Duh.

The DNC paid an oppo research group, who paid a British guy, who talked to some Russians, among many other people.

How in your sick mind is that collusion?

Did Trump fund wiki to hack? Did Trump Jr pay for the dirt on Hillary?

If the DNC had knowingly paid off Russian government agents in some way for illegal favors in return, that would be collusion. They didn't. The Trumps did.

Forum List

Back