Hillary's Credibility Poles Slipping She Back Pedals On Benghazi

With less then half of America even thinking Hillary has the ability or even desire to tell the truth she has decided to limit her public schedule. While she HAD agreed to two public meetings in regard to Benghazi she HAS back pedaled on her word there and will only make one. Who would have guessed right?

The Benghazi probe has found itself tied in with three other possible crimes.
1, The server scrubbing.
2, Bribes taken by the Clinton Foundation.
3, The 'scrubbing" of Hillary's little brothers VISA by the state department so he could travel outside the United States.

As some of you may recall Bill Clinton gave a pardon to HIS little brother Rodger Clinton over drug charges so HE could travel.

The curtain is coming down on Hillary but the DNC will force democrats to support her or nobody. Sanders is a joke only brought into make Hillary look "right" of mainstream democrat leftist policy.

Her poll numbers only look good because they are not running other democrats. That's all. When some lying democrat tells you they ARE the party of choice ask them, "Why just Clinton and Sanders then?" Where IS this SUPPOSED choice?

As much as I support ballots over bullets, you may wake up one day soon and find to retake YOUR country YOUR freedom you MAY have to pick up YOUR gun.

With Credibility Slipping Clinton Pushes Back on Benghazi Probe - Yahoo Finance

I want to particularly thank you for this post. You mis-spelled a word or two, and so opened yourself up for ridicule by the Loons & Pinheads--who have no answer to the message. Its their way...they are mostly assholes in New England, New Jersey and New York...and if it wasn't a mis-spelled word...they would find something else with which to dodge the issues raised in your post...spelling, grammar, syntax are favorites, and so is just the very simple: "Nutter" "Hater Dupes" ....nothing at all which raises legitimate discussion to your issues.

In short, I like your posts...and I think your critics are mostly cowards.

Um........scuuuze me.......but......there is a bit of shit stuck on the tip of your nose. Better grab a tissue.
Are YOU voting for the LIAR?

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214...

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

So, let's see which poles are slipping.

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

pole_vaulter_5_by_stonepiler-d4b7fes.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

:D

Uhhh, just for clarity, let's check out that last point again, it's important. Again, these "Poles"?

793256.jpg

So, in the interest of adult debate, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, aka "214", just let us know which of those "poles" you - with your superior intellect - mean.

:rofl:

Oh, and by "Back Pedals", did you mean these?

sku_158282_1.jpg

Coyote - you have a good sense of things. Which "Poles" does DarkFury mean?

:dunno:
Calling out a mod to join in YOUR crap makes the mod look bad and does not help the board either. Think about it.
What's your IQ again?

Seems the diversionary tactics continue...............as they know the old hag is a certified Liar....................

Is she a Liar...................What's your IQ again..........................

LOL:booze:

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214...

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

Uhhh, just for clarity, let's check out that last point again, it's important. Again, these "Poles"?

793256.jpg

So, in the interest of adult debate, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, aka "214", just let us know which of those "poles" you - with your superior intellect - mean.

sku_158282_1.jpg

Calling out a mod to join in YOUR crap makes the mod look bad and does not help the board either. Think about it.
What's your IQ again?

So you don't care when your side lies?

Does it always spam like that?

"It"?

Lol....

Yup, it.

Nothing redeeming about you that I can see, just name calling and childish games.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, N00b.

Grow some horns first, little buck!

:thup:

I'll do just fine, internet bullies like you are a dime a dozen.....apparently though you have a "mod" in your pocket...is that where you hide when it gets rough?
Welcome to the trench. Pick your shot and again welcome.

Hmmmmm.....

Hmmmmm, fascinating...

View attachment 40838

Hmmm, these "Poles"?

mpoland.gif

Or these "Poles"?

174915141_7e2d2444ae.jpg

Or these "Poles"?

Or these "Poles"?

051111-SuzieQ

793256.jpg

sku_158282_1.jpg

Tsk, tsk. I am not calling anyone out.

I tagged someone. I tagged a friend.

Maybe one day you will also have friends, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214. Who knows?

So, which "Poles" did you mean, again?

That is the SECOND time you have called out THAT mod on a thread of mine. Are YOU suggesting that mod is YOUR lap dog? I have seen NOTHING to back that up. Perhaps YOU should take this time to CLARIFY that question.

You DO harm the reputation of that mod and this board EVERY time YOU do that. Not that you give a damn because to you everything is about YOU.

You worthless hunk of shit.

I landed under sniper fire.....................I can't handle 2 email accounts............my servers were destroyed..................and let my secret service agents buy Hookers in South America......

1) Bosnia was a dangerous place when she went there.
2) Some people like only having one account, and what she did was acceptable under the rules of the time.
3) She never claimed that.
4) She isn't in charge of the Secret Service.

Hey, again, crazy idea, guy. INstead of telling us why Hillary makes you so angry, please come up with a compelling reason why we should vote for one of YOUR guys when none of your guys enjoys more than 20% approval amongst your own.

Does it always spam like that?

"It"?

Lol....

Yup, it.

Nothing redeeming about you that I can see, just name calling and childish games.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, N00b.

Grow some horns first, little buck!

I'll do just fine, internet bullies like you are a dime a dozen.....apparently though you have a "mod" in your pocket...is that where you hide when it gets rough?

You are misunderstanding. This does not surprise me, since you are a RWNJ.

I don't do mods in my pocket.

In fact, I want this thread to live forever. It is much too fun poking fun at it, and not just the silly IQ 21.4 title.

If I wanted to complain about a thread and the complaint would be justified, I would report it. But I would bet good money that Righties report threads far more than I ever do.

See how that works, n00b?

Hmmmmm.....

Yet another irrefutable piece of evidence that you indeed possess an IQ of 214... DarkFury
New Poll shows how Stat would have responded had the OP had used correct spelling in his thread title:

1. "So What"?
2. "Looks like Copy/Paste"
3. "Nit Pick Source".
4. "Polls? I got yer Poll right here!"

New Poll out on Mad Scientist !

1.) Was Mad Scientist born on Mars, the Earth or in a spatial vortex?

Mars: 33.333%
Earth: 33.333%
Spatial vortex: 33.333%

Tie!!

2.) Mad Scientist scientist has been nominated for the maddest scientist of the year, among 4 other candidates. Where would you rank him:

No. 1: 84.72%
No. 2: 8.43%
No. 3: 4.69%
No. 4: 1.82%
No. 5: 0.35%

Margin: No. 1 by +76.29%

Wipeout blowout landslide!!!

How would joe blow oppose the federal government with the military that would back them? Think about it, they attacked those at Waco for no damn reason. They killed a man just returning home from work and let him lay dead for days. Then they drove tanks into a cinder box, and you think that with my 12ga shotgun I or you have any sort of chance?

You guys really need to run on the "David Koresh was a Martyr" platform.

David Koresh was a creepy ass, child molesting cultist, and the world is better off he and his followers are taking dirt naps.

So are all the members of NAMBLA and, I would guess, half the democrat party. When is the military going to clean up that mess?

Koresh was what he was and it makes absolutely no difference in how the situation was handled. The ATF did not have to launch a full scale attack, they didn't have to use tanks to burn them out, that is not how America is suppose to be.

ZOMG rw'ers threads shooting themselves in the foot right out of the gate w/ basic grammar/spelling blunders :eusa_clap:

As to the premise of the thread, too early to start a repub end zone dance.
Blew a word, big deal. YOU voting for the LIAR?

And since when do YOU care for whom people vote? What, you don't care about privacy or personal liberty anymore? Are you saying that you are no longer a Conservative, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214? Cuz Conservatives claim to be ALL FOR personal liberty and privacy....

Hmmmmm....

Last edited:
I can see the presidential debate already.

Q) Mr. GOP candidate______________(fill in blank), what would you do to increase employment in the country?

A) Bengazi.

Q) Mrs. Clinton ______________(fill in blank), what would you do to increase employment in the country?

A) I have no idea but I am thinking more of what we have been doing.

That is the SECOND time you have called out THAT mod on a thread of mine. Are YOU suggesting that mod is YOUR lap dog? I have seen NOTHING to back that up. Perhaps YOU should take this time to CLARIFY that question.

You DO harm the reputation of that mod and this board EVERY time YOU do that. Not that you give a damn because to you everything is about YOU.

You worthless hunk of shit.

You seem angry. Have you seen a therapist about that massive butthurt you are experiencing? There are cremes on the market, you know.

You see, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, it works this way: mods are also people. Yes, they eat, breathe, make love, go grocery shopping, drive cars, raise kids and shit on the pot just like the rest of us.

When they are not writing in BIG, BOLDED RED TYPE, then they are just mere mortals like you and I. So, if I tag a "mod" for a part of a debate, it may just be that I am tagging the person, not the mod.

Now, I happen to like Coyote a lot. She has a wonderful sense of humor and gives EVERYONE a fair shake. So, if I tag Coyote , it make mean that I just want to share a fun point with her, not as a mod, but as a human being. In fact, I have tagged Coyote very often for cool stuff, haven't I, Coyote ?

So, only in your 2nd grade imagination do I do harm to anything. Well, ok, I may have bruised your enormous ego by pointing out that for a guy who claims to have an IQ of 214, you sure as hell cannot spell even the most basic of words or even rhyme together two or three sentences in English without errors that would make a 7th grade English teacher cringe. Hell, dude, use a spell-checker before you click "send"!

Furthermore, you often take headlines that you got from somewhere and then you twist them.

For instance, in your OP to this thread, your headline claims that Hillary is "Back Pedaling", but the link itself says that Hillary is 'pushing back'. I will now give you the opportunity to explain to the USMB community the difference between "push back" and "backpedal", because (*cough, cough, cough, snort, snort, snort, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle*) they don't mean the same thing. :lol:

It's this kind of ridiculous shit that makes you look like an utter fool.

People who live in glass houses should really not throw stones, "214". And any person who makes the wild claim that his IQ is a numerical value that is, for all intents and purposes, completely impossible to reach, well then, that person deserves our scorn. That person DESERVES to be made fun of some.

It is YOU who makes Conservatives look like full-idiots. No wonder they are running away from you at light-speed. If I were a Conservative, I would too.

Tell you what: if you can actually puzzle together a thread without even one single error in spelling, grammar or context and you can actually provide some links from neutral sources where adults are actually in the room, doing adult things, I will be glad to treat you with respect and like an adult.

But as long as you continue to bellyache about Hillary until the Messiah arrives, I am going to keep on hounding you for being ridiculous. For there is no reason on Earth to try to debate "teh stoopid".

See how that works?

Last edited:
The Clinton brand has taken a lot of hits of late. "Dead broke" sniper fire in Bosnia, Benghazi and 1000s of deleted emails and now huge contributions to her foundation by foreign entities, supposedly without any quid-pro-quo, is a bit much. Only partisan hacks would have no qualms with her lack of honesty.

Yes. Bubba and Shrillary are widely perceived as the most corrupt husband-wife political tag-team couple ever to soil the American political landscape. No thank you.

With less then half of America even thinking Hillary has the ability or even desire to tell the truth she has decided to limit her public schedule. While she HAD agreed to two public meetings in regard to Benghazi she HAS back pedaled on her word there and will only make one. Who would have guessed right?

The Benghazi probe has found itself tied in with three other possible crimes.
1, The server scrubbing.
2, Bribes taken by the Clinton Foundation.
3, The 'scrubbing" of Hillary's little brothers VISA by the state department so he could travel outside the United States.

As some of you may recall Bill Clinton gave a pardon to HIS little brother Rodger Clinton over drug charges so HE could travel.

The curtain is coming down on Hillary but the DNC will force democrats to support her or nobody. Sanders is a joke only brought into make Hillary look "right" of mainstream democrat leftist policy.

Her poll numbers only look good because they are not running other democrats. That's all. When some lying democrat tells you they ARE the party of choice ask them, "Why just Clinton and Sanders then?" Where IS this SUPPOSED choice?

As much as I support ballots over bullets, you may wake up one day soon and find to retake YOUR country YOUR freedom you MAY have to pick up YOUR gun.

With Credibility Slipping Clinton Pushes Back on Benghazi Probe - Yahoo Finance
I think you got Stats excited with the "poles slipping" error. He's all worked up now. You know who he is about smoking and slipping poles, fudgepacking and that kind of thing.:)

Forum List

Back