Hillary zings the Squirrel

Amazing what passes as politics to the far right.......

I got an idea! Lets dress a guy up like a squirrel and follow her around. That will fix her and show why Republicans are the best choice for the American people

Equally amazing is a possible leader of the democratic party giving a guy in a squirrel costume any more than the time of day.

Ignoring the squirrel was certainly one alternative.

However by graciously giving the squirrel a copy of her book she turned a potential negative into a positive for herself. The reaction of the person in the squirrel costume is utterly priceless. If the RNC (or whomever is responsible) planned to run with this "Nuts" approach in 2016 it is now DOA.

So by spending 5 minutes of her time she has essentially wiped out whatever the RNC invested in this squirrel campaign and has rendered it null and void. A mere 5 minutes of her time to nullify the investment of time, energy and money seems to have been more than worthwhile.

I say Squirrel man gets fired for accepting the book

Equally amazing is a possible leader of the democratic party giving a guy in a squirrel costume any more than the time of day.

However by graciously giving the squirrel a copy of her book she turned a potential negative into a positive for herself. The reaction of the person in the squirrel costume is utterly priceless. If the RNC (or whomever is responsible) planned to run with this "Nuts" approach in 2016 it is now DOA.

So by spending 5 minutes of her time she has essentially wiped out whatever the RNC invested in this squirrel campaign and has rendered it null and void. A mere 5 minutes of her time to nullify the investment of time, energy and money seems to have been more than worthwhile.

HILARY!!!!!!

I WANT BOOK TOO!!!

28142.jpg

I actually had no idea that the orange squirrel existed until This thread.

If Hilary had not responded to the squirrel, there would be no thread.

Squirrel +1

No, her response makes Squirrel look ridiculous.

Hillary +2

:D

Um......News Flash....a guy in the costume is supposed to look ridiculous...

Paying attention to him may earn points in your book, but I expect Hilary will be besieged with a cast of costumed characters demanding signed copies of her book. Handing them out to them should make a great photo-op.

:lol:

Poor reactionary Hilary...her button is so easily pushed.

t0180.jpg

How close do you imagine the secret service will allow this "cast of costumed characters" to "beseige" the former first lady?

Hillary +2

Paying attention to him may earn points in your book, but I expect Hilary will be besieged with a cast of costumed characters demanding signed copies of her book. Handing them out to them should make a great photo-op.

t0180.jpg

How close do you imagine the secret service will allow this "cast of costumed characters" to "beseige" the former first lady?

Close enough for a photo Op

And Sound Bites....

HILARY!!!!! OH.....HIIIIIIIIIIIL-A-RAAAAAAAAAY!!!

MOOOOSE NEED A BOOK TOO!!!

moose-mascot-costume-2764-p.jpg

Squirrel +1

Hillary +2

Not so.....Hillary is classy, knows how to handle hecklers without coming off nutty.

Love her or hate her, this tactical move on her part is 1A-gold.

This is akin to the martial arts principle of: "let your opponent crush himself under the force of his own weight".

:lmao:

You should take this act on the road... "tactical move..." :lmao:

I would have prefered eight years of Hillary, but now she's just too old...

Hillary +2

Not so.....Hillary is classy, knows how to handle hecklers without coming off nutty.

Conversations with people in squirrel costumes has always been the hallmark of classy behaviour.

This is akin to the martial arts principle of: "let your opponent crush himself under the force of his own weight".

Ageism?

Reagan was the oldest elected POTUS. Seems to me that age is less of a factor than it used to be to those who are healthy. A female turning 70 is expected to live to 86. (Males to 82.) So short of physical or mental health issues there is no reason to doubt that abilities of the elderly. There have been Senators and Supreme Court justices who have ably served their nation in their senior years.

Ageism?

Reagan was the oldest elected POTUS. Seems to me that age is less of a factor than it used to be to those who are healthy. A female turning 70 is expected to live to 86. (Males to 82.) So short of physical or mental health issues there is no reason to doubt that abilities of the elderly. There have been Senators and Supreme Court justices who have ably served their nation in their senior years.

Indeed.

Democratic Senator Byrd was both Old and Costumed:

senator-byrd-KKK.jpg

Ageism?

Did you take the same stand when people were discussing McCain's age? Expressing the opinion that he was too old?

See, that was kind of my point there. In 2007/2008 the left was telling us McCain was too old, now they want us to believe Hillary is not and she'll be just about the same age as McCain was when campaign time comes around...

Personally, I don't care how old a President is so long as they can to the job... But don't tell me the guy you hate is too old then turn around a run a candidate who just as old...

And no, I did not vote for McCain.

Now, back to the squirrel...

Ageism?

Indeed.

Democratic Senator Byrd was both Old and Costumed:

senator-byrd-KKK.jpg

Photoshop is all you have?

Ageism?

Did you take the same stand when people were discussing McCain's age? Expressing the opinion that he was too old?

See, that was kind of my point there. In 2007/2008 the left was telling us McCain was too old, now they want us to believe Hillary is not and she'll be just about the same age as McCain was when campaign time comes around...

Personally, I don't care how old a President is so long as they can to the job... But don't tell me the guy you hate is too old then turn around a run a candidate who just as old...

And no, I did not vote for McCain.

Now, back to the squirrel...

It wasn't McCain or his age that I objected to in 2008. It was his inexperienced running mate. That he picked someone that unqualified made his judgement questionable. Personally I think McCain should have been POTUS in 2000. He would have been the ideal person to lead this nation during the 9/11 crisis in my opinion.

Squirrel +1

Hillary +2

What? A giant fuzzy squirrel walking on two legs and dancing around in the city? But Hillary made the squirrel look ridiculous? Do you have any idea what you are saying?

Squirrel +3

For clasping it to his chest and giving a thumbs up....yes.

For clasping it to his chest and giving a thumbs up....yes.

Even if he gets fired nothing is going to erase that :thup: from the Interwebs! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back