Hillary zings the Squirrel

Love her or hate her, this tactical move on her part is 1A-gold.

This is akin to the martial arts principle of: "let your opponent crush himself under the force of his own weight".

:D

Like President Obama, she's got a great sense of humor and isn't afraid to poke fun at herself.

Its interesting that Repubs are terrified to do the same. Their "humor" is almost always abusive and frightened. We've seen that a lot but the worst was very possibly the lame ass "jokes" Mittens used to make at the expense of others.

Yep, Hilary is doing quite well.

And the RWs hate that. :D

“Another Clinton in the White House is Nuts.”

Ironic given that the GOP establishment is considering Jeb Bush to be a viable opponent.

:lol:

But given the peace and prosperity of the 1st Clinton administration who doesn't have fond memories of the good times with low unemployment and hundreds of thousands of additional teachers and cops?

If that is "nuts" then the GOP must have an allergy to peace and prosperity for hardworking Americans.

Here's a thought......no more Clintons and no more Bushes as president.

Great idea.

Right after Hilary and possibly Chelsea and maybe Chelsea's kid.

Gee whiz these RNC guys could use a little creativity. Here's what I'd do. Hire 3-4 Monica look-alikes to visit the first enabler's signings, wearing blue knit dresses with rather large stains of, oh, dried egg whites splattered across their chests. Their accompanying signs, "Courtesy of Clinton's Nuts!"

But that's just me.

:lmao:

You should take this act on the road... "tactical move..." :lmao:

I would have prefered eight years of Hillary, but now she's just too old...

Ageism?

Reagan was the oldest elected POTUS. Seems to me that age is less of a factor than it used to be to those who are healthy. A female turning 70 is expected to live to 86. (Males to 82.) So short of physical or mental health issues there is no reason to doubt that abilities of the elderly. There have been Senators and Supreme Court justices who have ably served their nation in their senior years.

Indeed.

Democratic Senator Byrd was both Old and Costumed:

senator-byrd-KKK.jpg

Congrats to Samson for going from Squirrels to KKK costumes in just about 40 posts!!

Now, THAT takes some doing, folks!

I actually had no idea that the orange squirrel existed until This thread.

If Hilary had not responded to the squirrel, there would be no thread.

Squirrel +1

No, her response makes Squirrel look ridiculous.

Hillary +2

What? A giant fuzzy squirrel walking on two legs and dancing around in the city? But Hillary made the squirrel look ridiculous? Do you have any idea what you are saying?

Squirrel +3

PredFan misses the point, which is exactly what Hillary wants.

Hillary +5

This is akin to the martial arts principle of: "let your opponent crush himself under the force of his own weight".

You know, that does kind of have a nice ring to it, you may be onto something there...

Which begs the question, what costume are you going to be wearing for your free copy? :badgrin:

I thought I'd just wear a stained blue dress, beret, and carry a cigar.

:eusa_shifty:

What, a big, strapping man like you, in a blue dress?

Whodathunk??

My goal is to be on the news with Hillary giving me a "High Five" and a signed copy of her book.......(I'm certain it has a title). I'll need to compete with hundreds of costumed characters, and I refuse to shave my chest.

I thought I'd just wear a stained blue dress, beret, and carry a cigar.

:eusa_shifty:

Whodathunk??

My goal is to be on the news with Hillary giving me a "High Five" and a signed copy of her book.......(I'm certain it has a title). I'll need to compete with hundreds of costumed characters, and I refuse to shave my chest.

Given that description you will be lucky to be allowed on the sidewalk in her vicinity let alone get close enough for a high five.

Ageism?

Reagan was the oldest elected POTUS. Seems to me that age is less of a factor than it used to be to those who are healthy. A female turning 70 is expected to live to 86. (Males to 82.) So short of physical or mental health issues there is no reason to doubt that abilities of the elderly. There have been Senators and Supreme Court justices who have ably served their nation in their senior years.

Indeed.

Democratic Senator Byrd was both Old and Costumed:

senator-byrd-KKK.jpg

Congrats to Samson for going from Squirrels to KKK costumes in just about 40 posts!!

Now, THAT takes some doing, folks!

Professional twit [MENTION=21821]Samson[/MENTION] likes ancient history so maybe he'll like this modern day photo of Republican and tee potty darling, Rich Iott in full regalia.

wiking_resized.jpg

Whodathunk??

Given that description you will be lucky to be allowed on the sidewalk in her vicinity let alone get close enough for a high five.

I'm counting on blending in with the typical freak-show that surrounds her.

Ageism?

Exactly. Most of the right-wingers on this board who are against Hillary exhibit ageism and sexism as well as hypocrisy.
stock-vector-thumbs-down-62053552.jpg

Last edited:

Ageism?

Exactly. Most of the rightwingers on this board who are against Hillary exhibit both ageism and sexism as well as hypocricy.

It really takes some sort of special level of intelligence to ferret out these nuggets of wisdom.

Bravo.

:eusa_clap:

While it might cause your head to explode, you may consider that Republicans in general, and Right Wing Republicans in particular, will never exhibit any favorable attitude towards Hillary Clinton.

........(should we wait to see if Esse survives the news flash)........

For those still with me, I'll continue to connect the dots:

Clinton needs to win INDEPENDENT, non-partisan VOTERS. When this group's favorability ratings decline, then she begins to worry:

Her favorability fell with the GOP, as it did with independents, after the September 2012 attacks on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya. As Democratic elected officials continue to encourage her to run for president, her name has become further politicized, thus making her less favorable to non-Democrats.

Bottom Line

Hillary Clinton's era of higher favorability appears to be ending even before she announces whether she will run for president. Americans typically rate non-political figures higher than political ones on this measure, and her favorable ratings before, during, and after being secretary of state are consistent with that phenomenon

Ageism?

Exactly. Most of the right-wingers on this board who are against Hillary exhibit ageism and sexism as well as hypocrisy.

You left out uglyism and fatism.

Ageism?

Exactly. Most of the rightwingers on this board who are against Hillary exhibit both ageism and sexism as well as hypocricy.

It really takes some sort of special level of intelligence to ferret out these nuggets of wisdom.

Bravo.

:eusa_clap:

While it might cause your head to explode, you may consider that Republicans in general, and Right Wing Republicans in particular, will never exhibit any favorable attitude towards Hillary Clinton.

........(should we wait to see if Esse survives the news flash)........

For those still with me, I'll continue to connect the dots:

Clinton needs to win INDEPENDENT, non-partisan VOTERS. When this group's favorability ratings decline, then she begins to worry:

Her favorability fell with the GOP, as it did with independents, after the September 2012 attacks on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya. As Democratic elected officials continue to encourage her to run for president, her name has become further politicized, thus making her less favorable to non-Democrats.

Bottom Line

Hillary Clinton's era of higher favorability appears to be ending even before she announces whether she will run for president. Americans typically rate non-political figures higher than political ones on this measure, and her favorable ratings before, during, and after being secretary of state are consistent with that phenomenon

As a non-partisan independent voter I am able to discern the difference between the facts as to what happened in Benghazi from the hyperbolic noise coming from those who are incensed by the very name Clinton.

There are a number of factors here that you need to take into account. Assuming that Gallup is correct (and that is a huge assumption given their admitted partisan bias) all this single poll indicates is a small decline. As a single data point it is not a trend unless it is substantiated with other similar non-partisan polls.

The next aspect to be considered is what is the alternative being offered by the Right? So far no one that has been put forward comes within 5% of Hilary. Then there is the changing demographic voter map. By 2016 Texas could be in play as a swing state. How many female Hispanic voters are going to get behind a GOP candidate that wants to tear apart families?

So while you might be encouraged by this single blip the overall picture is largely the same. Nothing much has changed. Hilary will continue to do her book tour while the Republicans mount their umpteenth investigation into Benghazi.

Forum List

Back