HILLARY!: "What difference does it make?"...

Clinton and Obama lied and four people died, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied and millions died.

Without addressing whether YOU are lying or not, I must say this is no justification for the lying to continue.

where is the fucking hope and change in continuing to lie to the american people?

Bush admits Iraq was a mistake. and he is responsible for the death of millions.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spXMfBud0lQ]Bush admits Iraq was 'a terrible mistake' - YouTube[/ame]

Really?...

:)

peace...

Remember folks, Obama was going to change how things were done..Instead we get the same ole same ole..

And that is the laughable part, the excuse that the liberal left uses is that Obama is just like Bush. Too funny.

Here is her full statement, not out of context:

Shouting and gesturing with her arms in frustration, Clinton shot back: “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided they’d go kill some Americans

As we all know when people start shouting they are proablly lying. In this case read what she said, neither scerarios is true to what happened. She continues to lie even when saying she doesn't lie. All that is need is for her to say "I am not a crook." That would complete the lie.

I agree. The emotional outburst from her during this hearing has done nothing to increase her credibility.
Typically, just as we teach our children, when you lose control and get all emotional you have lost control. When you lose control you have given away to be used against you.

This is too bad. I can't help but think she was forced into this positition. Her usual intelligence was overshadowed by what appears to be frustration.

If it didn't make a difference, she would not have been testifying to a congressional committee. I can't help but think she knows this.......

Shouting and gesturing with her arms in frustration, Clinton shot back: “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided they’d go kill some Americans

As we all know when people start shouting they are proablly lying. In this case read what she said, neither scerarios is true to what happened. She continues to lie even when saying she doesn't lie. All that is need is for her to say "I am not a crook." That would complete the lie.

I agree. The emotional outburst from her during this hearing has done nothing to increase her credibility.
Typically, just as we teach our children, when you lose control and get all emotional you have lost control. When you lose control you have given away to be used against you.

This is too bad. I can't help but think she was forced into this positition. Her usual intelligence was overshadowed by what appears to be frustration.

If it didn't make a difference, she would not have been testifying to a congressional committee. I can't help but think she knows this.......

I am going to give my somewhat jaded conservative opinion.

There is nothing in Hillary's past that suggests she is intelligent. She rode to fame on WJC's coat tails. She was trust into the lime light and her popularity is based solely on name recognition. For example, for her to carpet bag to NY and win a Senate seat with her sole experience being first lady, first forgiver, tells me that name recognition and being a democrat is all that really matters.

During the Hillarycare talks she held them in secret without letting anyone know what was going on, that help lead to the demise of the bill.

Clinton and Obama lied and four people died, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied and millions died.

Without addressing whether YOU are lying or not, I must say this is no justification for the lying to continue.

where is the fucking hope and change in continuing to lie to the american people?

We can't have the truth come out, it might throw a wrench into Obama's narrative and the Obama agenda that he and the liberal press are pushing ...Thats just the way it is with this president and this liberal Obama mainstream meadia

"What difference does it make?"

"You didn't build that!"

Hooray for yet another out of context right wing gem!

I'm sure this one will work as well at the last one.

:thup:
It makes a difference for the loved ones of those who died. Nothing out of context about that cold and crass comment.

And, you didn't build that, referring to folks who built a business is not out of context, either....total collectivism mentality.

Plus, she ain't gonna run successfully in 2016. The poor thing is so frail now, imagine how sickly she'll be at 70. So, that's one party line you don't have to worry about trying to sell.

It makes a Difference because the Administration, Obama himself in front of the UN, MADE SHIT UP to make it look like this wasn't Terrorism Against our Embassy in a place HE was meddling in Militarily of his on Choice, on the 11th Anniversary of the 11th and to Deflect from the Repeated Requests for more Security and the NON Response to what they knew was going on in Benghazi.

Weapons of Mass Distraction that Covnenient Obscure YouTube video was. :thup:

:)

peace...
That too.

Lying and coverups. Liars about US citizens dying.

Coverups never go well....just ask Nixon (or look it up).

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Benghazi report: ?grossly inadequate? security but also ?remarkable heroism? ? MSNBC

The ARB report, released late Tuesday, faults the State Department for “systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels [which] resulted in a Special Mission security posture that was inadequate for Benghazi and grossly inadequate to deal with the attack.” But it concluded that no government employee “engaged in misconduct or willfully ignored his or her responsibilities, and, therefore did not find reasonable cause [to recommend] disciplinary action.”
The Board was critical of the decision to rely on a local militia for security at the diplomatic post, calling the reliance on them “misplaced.”

Ambassador Chris Stevens, the report says, did not leave the diplomatic compound the day of the attack and there was no intelligence warning of a threat.

The report confirmed that there was no protest outside the compound before the attacks as initial intelligence had suggested. The ARB members concluded the attacks were “unanticipated in their scale and intensity” and that the responsibility for the loss of life rests solely with the terrorists who carried out the attacks.

The report noted that “the Benghazi attack represented the first murder of a U.S. ambassador since 1988.”

see the idiots just pretend this study doesnt exsist

this is why the republican party cant win elections

you people need to STOP refusing facts

They just pretend its a scandal

Just like F and F
To sane persons, when government fucks up and people die, then when they lie about it and cover it up, that's a scandal.

But, that's to sane persons.

dear fuckjng IDIOT no one lied.

that is what the inteeligence first told them.
THAT is what the report on benghazi found.

Just like Fast and Furious you just pretend it has NOT been investigated

Jesus are you a dumb biased idiot.

The only reason the investigatioin on FF stopped was because that fuck in the WH used EO to stop it. To cover his buddy Holders ass.

The same adminstration of that fuck in the WH tried to blame the deaths at Benghazi on a video. They spread that lie for weeks. We find out that the CIA from the get go said it was AQ. Your boy hero and his sucky adminstration lied through their teeth.

If this had happened while Bush was POTUS I'm damned sure you would be screaming like a stuck pig.

Four good men are dead because Hillary and her State Department didn't beef up security after repeated requests for same. Four good men are dead and Hillary is alive and no one in her State Department will be held accountable. No one will lose a job. No one will lose anything.

If you don't see a problem with the lying, the cover up and four good men dead because of it them your nothing but a mindless ass kissing Democratic Obamabot.

Jesus you suck.

Last edited:
It looks like we need more context, and to state THIS fact that the right cannot accept. The motives and whether the video played a role in the attack is STILL NOT KNOWN, and it may never be known if we don't take someone alive who is willing to talk.

Clinton responded. “I certainly did not know of any reports that contradicted the I.C. talking points at the time that Ambassador Rice went on the TV shows. And you know, I just want to say that people have accused Ambassador Rice and the administration of misleading Americans. I can say, trying to be in the middle of this and understanding what was going on, nothing could be further from the truth.”

Sen. Johnson pressed Clinton again to answer whether she agrees that a “simple phone call” to the evacuees would have been a better way to ascertain that there was no organic “protest” leading up to the assault.

“Senator, when you’re in these positions, the last thing you want to do is interfere with any other process going on,” Clinton replied, adding that her State Department was allowing the FBI to first conduct its interviews.

“I realize that’s a good excuse,” Johnson interrupted.

“Well, no, it’s the fact,” Clinton shot back. “Even today, there are questions being raised. We have no doubt they were terrorists, they were militants, they attacked us, they killed our people. But what was going on, and why they were doing what they were doing is still unknown.”

Johnson again suggested Americans were “misled” by the administration into believing there were “protests” that led to the assault, which prompted a forceful response from Clinton: “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?” she asked in an agitated tone.

“It our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this. The fact is that people were trying, in real time, to get to the best information,” she concluded

Last edited:
She said "What Difference does it make?" because Obama and his media swept the bodies under the rug

Last edited:

I am going to give my somewhat jaded conservative opinion.

There is nothing in Hillary's past that suggests she is intelligent. She rode to fame on WJC's coat tails. She was trust into the lime light and her popularity is based solely on name recognition. For example, for her to carpet bag to NY and win a Senate seat with her sole experience being first lady, first forgiver, tells me that name recognition and being a democrat is all that really matters.

During the Hillarycare talks she held them in secret without letting anyone know what was going on, that help lead to the demise of the bill.

I see validity in your points made in this post. However, I believe she normally measures her words carefully, in this case she appears to have lost it.

I am not under the illusion that anyone is perfect, or all good or all bad. I will point out she has been intelligent enough to pursue a successful career for a few decades. No, I am really not a Hillary fan. In fact she has never received a vote from me for anything and will never receive my vote. I believe discounting her as "stupid" is a big mistake.

To sane persons, when government fucks up and people die, then when they lie about it and cover it up, that's a scandal.

But, that's to sane persons.

The only reason the investigatioin on FF stopped was because that fuck in the WH used EO to stop it. To cover his buddy Holders ass.

The same adminstration of that fuck in the WH tried to blame the deaths at Benghazi on a video. They spread that lie for weeks. We find out that the CIA from the get go said it was AQ. Your boy hero and his sucky adminstration lied through their teeth.

If this had happened while Bush was POTUS I'm damned sure you would be screaming like a stuck pig.

Four good men are dead because Hillary and her State Department didn't beef up security after repeated requests for same. Four good men are dead and Hillary is alive and no one in her State Department will be held accountable. No one will lose a job. No one will lose anything.

If you don't see a problem with the lying, the cover up and four good men dead because of it them your nothing but a mindless ass kissing Democratic Obamabot.

Jesus you suck.

do you remember white water?

beating a dead horse is not an investigation

She said "What Difference does it make?" because Obama and his media swept the bodes under the rug

The difference it doesn't make, and she knows it, is that this ain't going no where. The MSM is owned and Obama will stop any real information getting out by EO. I did a search on "What difference does it make" and I saw no links to what I would call the MSM. The MSM brought down Nixon, that ain't gonna happen this time so what difference does it make what Hillary says?

Jesus you suck.

do you remember white water?

beating a dead horse is not an investigation
Yup, I do remember. All those files Hillary swore she didn't have yet the maid found them in Hillary's room.

Imagine that.

wow, that is sad you even came up with that

The fact is that mistakes were made. But this is all Republicans and Conservatives have to cry about. The point about Bush and the Iraq War is legitimate. If we just look at American casualties, it is really sad. Over 4000 dead from Iraq, and over 30,000 permanently disabled, not to mention the tens of thousands more of our soldiers who will have to deal with mental issues the rest of their lives. And for what?

I am one who supported going to war at the time, but I am also one who can admit to being wrong. I understand hindsight is 20/20, but if we don't learn from our mistakes, we are destined to repeat them over and over again. We gained absolutely nothing from the Iraq War, not a single thing. The cost in lives and dollars is inexcusable, and unlike most of us in the public, our elected representatives should have known better. Yet isn't it funny how none of you on the right will admit to any of this.

What happened in Benghazi was unfortunate. What happened in Lebanon in 1983 was unfortunate. We lost 241 Americans in Lebanon because of lack security. In that situation, just as in Benghazi, the culprits and those responsible were terrorists. While Reagan took heat for that debacle, it all blew over. In the end, the ones who should be held accountable are the terrorists who committed the atrocity. But because Republicans have nothing to hold on to currently, they are reaching for anything, so Benghazi is blown up into this massive conspiracy.

Oh well, have at it. Truthfully, it's a sad situation all around. It happened, and it's over. We move on. There are important things we should be working on, but you guys keep at it.

Clinton Has Talked to Only 1 American Benghazi Survivor in 4 Months; Talked to None in Wake of Attack; Said FBI Needed to Question Them First

In the aftermath of the terrorist attack on the U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, five State Department Diplomatic Security agents who were in Benghazi that day and survived the attack were evacuated from the country and taken to Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany.

All five had suffered from smoke inhalation, and one was seriously wounded.

Under questioning from Sen. Ron Johnson (R.-Wis.) in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed that she has spoken to only one of the American survivors who was evacuated from Libya after the Benghazi attack. Presumably, this was one of the five Diplomatic Security officers who fought off the terrorists at the State Department's Benghazi Special Mission Compound on Sept. 11 and who lived to be able to report as eyewitnesses about what had happened there that day.

The Obama administration has not yet publicly named a single one of these five surviving State Department heroes.

Clinton Has Talked to Only 1 American Benghazi Survivor in 4 Months; Talked to None in Wake of Attack; Said FBI Needed to Question Them First | CNS News

Forum List

Back