HILLARY!: "What difference does it make?"...

"At no time did I have a live feed of the attack."

---

Put it all together

"What difference, at this point, does it make?" What was Secretary Clinton referring to?

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference at this point does it make?

:eusa_whistle:

OMG, Neither was the case in Benghazi. I guess when someone lies they get all twisted up. Hillary's medical condition obviously has clouded her memory.

Come on guys; she's been busy for crying out loud.

From CBS:

HSL_HillaryDance_808_2_480x360.jpg

Just what we will need in 2016 a 69 year old broad whose only claim to fame is riding her husband's coat tails and not being able to hold her liquor.

Had I been president at the time, and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, I would have relieved you of your post. I think it’s inexcusable.”

It was about this time that Clinton began to smirk to herself.

Raw Story (Clinton slams Rand Paul in Benghazi hearing: ?I have taken responsibility? | The Raw Story)

Paul went on saying that perhaps it was excusable that Clinton did not “read every cable” from Benghazi in the months leading up to the attack. And while he claimed to not “suspect” the Secretary of “bad motives,” he said he felt she had been a failure at her job.

He then asked if anyone is taking weapons out of Libya to Turkey.

“To Turkey?” Clinton replied, looking genuinely puzzled. “Uh, no, no-one’s ever raised that with me.”

:cuckoo:

---

“Well, Senator,” Clinton replied at length. “The reason I’m here today is to answer your questions the best I can. I am the Secretary of State and the [Administrative Review Board] made very clear that the level of the responsibility for the failure that they have outlined was set at the Assistant Secretary level and below.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2GLKM7B-yvo]Rand Paul Doubles Down: Benghazi May Have Been Cover-up for Obama Gun-Running - YouTube[/ame]

It's like this here...

Obama Lied for WEEKS about Benghazi being over an obscure YouTube video including in front of the UN while lamenting our Constitution and the restrictions it puts on him...

The Administration knew THAT DAY that it wasn't yet persisted with the Lies.

Until this Administration advertised that video, basically NOBODY knew about it...

It's not just about the Blood shed in Benghazi...

It's also about the Blood shed by the Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance AFTER Obama and his Administration gave them yet another item to Jihad over by bringing that video to the headlines in a Disgusting attempt to deflect Responsibility from themselves for what happened to a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans that day in Benghazi.

HILLARY!'s Arrogance in the Face of the Facts yesterday was near Criminal in my Opinion and as usual the Politicians who get to do the Questioning don't ask the right Questions nor do they follow-up in a way that even resembles Competent.

So there's that. :thup:

:)

peace...

She was just repeating the liberal mantra: Truth doesn't matter it is the result that matters. The only time truth matters to a liberal is when they borrow conservative morality to bludgeon them.

This whole administration is a nightmare of incompetents.

But what should we expect, the people don't hold their elected Democrats to same standards they do everyone else

as one whined on here, they should know their betters

It's like this here...

Obama Lied for WEEKS about Benghazi being over an obscure YouTube video including in front of the UN while lamenting our Constitution and the restrictions it puts on him...

Until this Administration advertised that video, basically NOBODY knew about it...

It's also about the Blood shed by the Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance AFTER Obama and his Administration gave them yet another item to Jihad over by bringing that video to the headlines in a Disgusting attempt to deflect Responsibility from themselves for what happened to a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans that day in Benghazi.

HILLARY!'s Arrogance in the Face of the Facts yesterday was near Criminal in my Opinion and as usual the Politicians who get to do the Questioning don't ask the right Questions nor do they follow-up in a way that even resembles Competent.

peace...

Getting your facts from FoxNew, uh? were you born yesterday? You don't know your what from a hole in the ground.

Last edited:
Clinton and Obama lied and four people died, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied and millions died.

If everything was "calm" prior to the attack on the embassy, why would there be a call for help or for concern when protesting was going on is other places that was a concern. Steven was outside the Consulate at 8pm saying good by to a friend. And he needed more security?
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/

Last edited:
"What difference does it make?"

"You didn't build that!"

Hooray for yet another out of context right wing gem!

I'm sure this one will work as well at the last one.

:thup:

It's like this here...

peace...

Compared to the Bush administration and their documented 935 lies about Saddam Hussein and his weapons of mass destruction any lie the Obama bunch told is way down the line

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, as soon as you talk about anyone in this administration..

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh comes out..

hopeless

She was just repeating the liberal mantra: Truth doesn't matter it is the result that matters. The only time truth matters to a liberal is when they borrow conservative morality to bludgeon them.

Like you responding to FauxNews and conservative media. and the likes of Congress. 6000 americans killed in iraq, does it matter who and how they were killed? By Iraqis or al qaeda?

Last edited:
"What difference does it make?"

"You didn't build that!"

Hooray for yet another out of context right wing gem!

I'm sure this one will work as well at the last one.

:thup:

I guess the next time an American is getting killed, they should stop and ask if it's terrorism? There is crazy...then there is the GOP brand of crazy. :cuckoo:

Clinton and Obama lied and four people died, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld lied and millions died.

Without addressing whether YOU are lying or not, I must say this is no justification for the lying to continue.

where is the fucking hope and change in continuing to lie to the american people?

Bush admits Iraq was a mistake. and he is responsible for the death of millions.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spXMfBud0lQ]Bush admits Iraq was 'a terrible mistake' - YouTube[/ame]

Without addressing whether YOU are lying or not, I must say this is no justification for the lying to continue.

where is the fucking hope and change in continuing to lie to the american people?

Bush admits Iraq was a mistake. and he is responsible for the death of millions.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spXMfBud0lQ]Bush admits Iraq was 'a terrible mistake' - YouTube[/ame]

and that has what exactly to do with the topic in the op?

again I ask where is the hope and change in continuing to lie mislead the american people?

you have to be in the top three dumbest people ever to post comments on the interwebs

Last edited:

Forum List

Back