HILLARY!: "What difference does it make?"...

"What difference does it make?"

"You didn't build that!"

Hooray for yet another out of context right wing gem!

I'm sure this one will work as well at the last one.

:thup:

it's not really out of context. not really, since the Benghazi story broke the liberals on this board have said repeatedly that the only people who cared about this story at all were the "nutters" and then only for political reasons, one person actually said (I don't remember who) "so four Americans died, so what?" that's the same attitude Hilary seems to have.

Remember folks, Obama was going to change how things were done..Instead we get the same ole same ole..

Benghazi report: ?grossly inadequate? security but also ?remarkable heroism? ? MSNBC

The ARB report, released late Tuesday, faults the State Department for “systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels [which] resulted in a Special Mission security posture that was inadequate for Benghazi and grossly inadequate to deal with the attack.” But it concluded that no government employee “engaged in misconduct or willfully ignored his or her responsibilities, and, therefore did not find reasonable cause [to recommend] disciplinary action.”
The Board was critical of the decision to rely on a local militia for security at the diplomatic post, calling the reliance on them “misplaced.”

Ambassador Chris Stevens, the report says, did not leave the diplomatic compound the day of the attack and there was no intelligence warning of a threat.

The report confirmed that there was no protest outside the compound before the attacks as initial intelligence had suggested. The ARB members concluded the attacks were “unanticipated in their scale and intensity” and that the responsibility for the loss of life rests solely with the terrorists who carried out the attacks.

The report noted that “the Benghazi attack represented the first murder of a U.S. ambassador since 1988.”

Context is critical here. Hillary was in no way dismissing the events in Benghazi. She was dismissing an asshole teabagger.

"You didn't build that!"

It makes a difference for the loved ones of those who died. Nothing out of context about that cold and crass comment.

And, you didn't build that, referring to folks who built a business is not out of context, either....total collectivism mentality.

Plus, she ain't gonna run successfully in 2016. The poor thing is so frail now, imagine how sickly she'll be at 70. So, that's one party line you don't have to worry about trying to sell.

Last edited:
and there you are pretending she was talking about the people when she was talking about the rights attempt to gain cheap poltical points on the graves of our own people

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: "With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans, was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk last night who decided to kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."

The WSJ says it just as I would:

"Johnson pressed her about the administration's conflicting explanations for the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, which killed the ambassador and three other Americans. "With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," said the secretary snappishly to the senator. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."

So it's "our job to figure out what happened" but it doesn't make a difference what happened? Huh?"

Best of the Web Today: 'What Difference Does It Make?' - WSJ.com

Benghazi report: ?grossly inadequate? security but also ?remarkable heroism? ? MSNBC

The ARB report, released late Tuesday, faults the State Department for “systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels [which] resulted in a Special Mission security posture that was inadequate for Benghazi and grossly inadequate to deal with the attack.” But it concluded that no government employee “engaged in misconduct or willfully ignored his or her responsibilities, and, therefore did not find reasonable cause [to recommend] disciplinary action.”

The Board was critical of the decision to rely on a local militia for security at the diplomatic post, calling the reliance on them “misplaced.”

Ambassador Chris Stevens, the report says, did not leave the diplomatic compound the day of the attack and there was no intelligence warning of a threat.

The report confirmed that there was no protest outside the compound before the attacks as initial intelligence had suggested. The ARB members concluded the attacks were “unanticipated in their scale and intensity” and that the responsibility for the loss of life rests solely with the terrorists who carried out the attacks.

The report noted that “the Benghazi attack represented the first murder of a U.S. ambassador since 1988.”

So if that's the case, why did Hillary not say that instead of getting so emotional at the congressional hearings yesterday?

I can believe the report you summarized, I can accept that honest mistakes were made.

The only reason I can think of for this administration to continue to denial and the lies, in a most arrogant way imho, is to cultivate the existing divisions among the electorate.

That's my problem with our president, he is divisive. In this, and several other cases, he could have worked to unite people, sadly his administration chooses to work towards more division.

"You didn't build that!"

The Left better start speaking terms IN COnTEXT. To often, they make statements that are offensive and they backfire. The Left pulls out the "out of context" card. If that fails, pull the Bush card. If all fails, pull the victim card( typically, race or in this case, gender)

They just pretend its a scandal

Just like F and F
To sane persons, when government fucks up and people die, then when they lie about it and cover it up, that's a scandal.

But, that's to sane persons.

dear fuckjng IDIOT no one lied.

that is what the inteeligence first told them.
THAT is what the report on benghazi found.

Just like Fast and Furious you just pretend it has NOT been investigated

"You didn't build that!"

The Left better start speaking terms IN COnTEXT. To often, they make statements that are offensive and they backfire. The Left pulls out the "out of context" card. If that fails, pull the Bush card. If all fails, pull the victim card( typically, race or in this case, gender)

You are the EXACT type of voter the republican party will have to heave to the curb if they EVER want to win another national election.

Your like a dinosaur in a tar pit.

you just keep sinking and sinking and pretend your swimming.

enjoy your last mouthful of tar on the way down

"You didn't build that!"

The Context doesn't Assist her... :thup:

And Obama Knew it wasn't what he was Fronting to the UN as he Lamented that Pesky Constitution and it's Restrictions a week or two AFTER know the Facts.

Those continued Lies on the World Stage caused the Islamist Animals to shed even more Blood in Protests that were Agitated by this Administration in an Attempt to Deflect Responsibility for Benghazi.

:)

peace...

Here is her full statement, not out of context:

Shouting and gesturing with her arms in frustration, Clinton shot back: “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided they’d go kill some Americans?”

As we all know when people start shouting they are probably lying. In this case read what she said, neither scenarios is true to what happened. She continues to lie even when saying she doesn't lie. All that is need is for her to say "I am not a crook." That would complete the lie.

Last edited:
She was just repeating the liberal mantra: Truth doesn't matter it is the result that matters. The only time truth matters to a liberal is when they borrow conservative morality to bludgeon them.

Like you responding to FauxNews and conservative media. and the likes of Congress. 6000 americans killed in iraq, does it matter who and how they were killed? By Iraqis or al qaeda?

Hillary voted for the war along with Kerry. And I am tired of you on the left degrading our brave men and women who VOLUNTEERED and fought and won in Iraq. It is disgusting but I seriously doubt you realize what you are saying, until now. So STFU.

"You didn't build that!"

It makes a difference for the loved ones of those who died. Nothing out of context about that cold and crass comment.

And, you didn't build that, referring to folks who built a business is not out of context, either....total collectivism mentality.

Plus, she ain't gonna run successfully in 2016. The poor thing is so frail now, imagine how sickly she'll be at 70. So, that's one party line you don't have to worry about trying to sell.

It makes a Difference because the Administration, Obama himself in front of the UN, MADE SHIT UP to make it look like this wasn't Terrorism Against our Embassy in a place HE was meddling in Militarily of his on Choice, on the 11th Anniversary of the 11th and to Deflect from the Repeated Requests for more Security and the NON Response to what they knew was going on in Benghazi.

Weapons of Mass Distraction that Covnenient Obscure YouTube video was. :thup:

:)

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back