HILLARY!: "What difference does it make?"...

1358964887508.cached.jpg

I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire...I didn't have enough money for cab fare. ..My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.... An old friend came in from out of town... Someone stole my car... There was an earthquake.... A terrible flood.... Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!
:thup:

Great quote. Classic movie.

Marco Rubio right now is saying that he and others believe that Clinton lied today and that she had read the cables that she is denying to have seen.

Look t it this way.....

I agree that she cant be expected to read every cable from every post in the world....

But......

If the cables from an Ambassador to a country that is not only in the most volatile region in the world, but a country that is going through a very sensitive transition.....exactly what were the cables she deemed important enough to have her attention?

Okay.

There was no "abandonment".
And the murder was committed by militants from Libya.

And I am wondering why this embassy attack jumped ahead of all the other embassy attacks that occurred under Bush? Why no investigations?

Other than the State Department and White House watching it in real time and rendering no aid.
That's a myth.

If so, guess what would help dispell it? A little sunlight. Why after four months is the state department and white house still stonewalling? What do they have to hide?

If Rand Paul is coming under democrat attack, he must have hit a nerve.

We all know that the Benghazi facility was abandoned.

Clinton Has Talked to Only 1 American Benghazi Survivor in 4 Months; Talked to None in Wake of Attack; Said FBI Needed to Question Them First

In the aftermath of the terrorist attack on the U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, five State Department Diplomatic Security agents who were in Benghazi that day and survived the attack were evacuated from the country and taken to Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany.All five had suffered from smoke inhalation, and one was seriously wounded.
Under questioning from Sen. Ron Johnson (R.-Wis.) in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed that she has spoken to only one of the American survivors who was evacuated from Libya after the Benghazi attack. Presumably, this was one of the five Diplomatic Security officers who fought off the terrorists at the State Department's Benghazi Special Mission Compound on Sept. 11 and who lived to be able to report as eyewitnesses about what had happened there that day.The Obama administration has not yet publicly named a single one of these five surviving State Department heroes.
Clinton Has Talked to Only 1 American Benghazi Survivor in 4 Months; Talked to None in Wake of Attack; Said FBI Needed to Question Them First | CNS News

Good grief. Hillary's "testimonials" to jurists heretofore: :eusa_liar:

HILLARY!: "What difference does it make?"...

It's like this here...

Obama Lied for WEEKS about Benghazi being over an obscure YouTube video including in front of the UN while lamenting our Constitution and the restrictions it puts on him...

The Administration knew THAT DAY that it wasn't yet persisted with the Lies.

Until this Administration advertised that video, basically NOBODY knew about it...

It's not just about the Blood shed in Benghazi...

It's also about the Blood shed by the Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance AFTER Obama and his Administration gave them yet another item to Jihad over by bringing that video to the headlines in a Disgusting attempt to deflect Responsibility from themselves for what happened to a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans that day in Benghazi.

HILLARY!'s Arrogance in the Face of the Facts yesterday was near Criminal in my Opinion and as usual the Politicians who get to do the Questioning don't ask the right Questions nor do they follow-up in a way that even resembles Competent.

So there's that. :thup:

:)

peace...

Compared to the Bush administration and their documented 935 lies about Saddam Hussein and his weapons of mass destruction any lie the Obama bunch told is way down the line

documented by who?

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting all teared up on a national stage months after the fact is both unbecoming as well as transparent. Then to have an emotional outburst is completely unprofessional.
If the pressure of simply testifying causes this type of emotional reaction I'd hate to see her leading us under real duress.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
It looks like we need more context, and to state THIS fact that the right cannot accept. The motives and whether the video played a role in the attack is STILL NOT KNOWN, and it may never be known if we don't take someone alive who is willing to talk.

Clinton responded. “I certainly did not know of any reports that contradicted the I.C. talking points at the time that Ambassador Rice went on the TV shows. And you know, I just want to say that people have accused Ambassador Rice and the administration of misleading Americans. I can say, trying to be in the middle of this and understanding what was going on, nothing could be further from the truth.”

Sen. Johnson pressed Clinton again to answer whether she agrees that a “simple phone call” to the evacuees would have been a better way to ascertain that there was no organic “protest” leading up to the assault.

“Senator, when you’re in these positions, the last thing you want to do is interfere with any other process going on,” Clinton replied, adding that her State Department was allowing the FBI to first conduct its interviews.

“I realize that’s a good excuse,” Johnson interrupted.

“Well, no, it’s the fact,” Clinton shot back. “Even today, there are questions being raised. We have no doubt they were terrorists, they were militants, they attacked us, they killed our people. But what was going on, and why they were doing what they were doing is still unknown.”

Johnson again suggested Americans were “misled” by the administration into believing there were “protests” that led to the assault, which prompted a forceful response from Clinton: “With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?” she asked in an agitated tone.

“It our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this. The fact is that people were trying, in real time, to get to the best information,” she concluded

Sure....Rice misled everyone with her video lie. And yes Clinton, it makes a big difference when the admin is trying to cover-up this scandal by proffering a video as the cause.

Last edited:
I agree with you there but for the most part Hil was much better prepared than the questioners.

Of course she lied through her teeth.

Its only four dead guys. No sweat.

It seems that Hillary does not know much of what is really going on.
She did not receive any of the reports from Benghazi about them wanting beefed up security and the threats they were getting.
She knows nothing about the arms and money shipments going from Benghazi through Turkey and into Syria to the insurgents.
Some people in that Department are not doing their job.
They need to find out who they are and get them out of there and hire new people.

Hillary has never shed an honest tear in her life. She's practiced and has had months to prepare for her testimony.

The US (NATO) helped the muslem brotherhood overthrow the Libyan regime. The former community activist decided not to fortify the American embassy in Libya to avoid annoying his new friends and then he saw the US Ambassador raped and murdered and three others including former Navy Seals murdered. Next thing you know the muslem brotherhood in Libya ships weapons to Al-Queda in Algeria who capture US citizens. To add insult to injury Hussein has now given American fighter planes and tanks to the Egyptian muslem brotherhood who danced in the streets after 9-11. Whether it's Turkey or Syria or Algeria or Iraq it's important to see how much the former SS knew about Libyan arms shipments.

The US (NATO) helped the muslem brotherhood overthrow the Libyan regime. The former community activist decided not to fortify the American embassy in Libya to avoid annoying his new friends and then he saw the US Ambassador raped and murdered and three others including former Navy Seals murdered. Next thing you know the muslem brotherhood in Libya ships weapons to Al-Queda in Algeria who capture US citizens. To add insult to injury Hussein has now given American fighter planes and tanks to the Egyptian muslem brotherhood who danced in the streets after 9-11. Whether it's Turkey or Syria or Algeria or Iraq it's important to see how much the former SS knew about Libyan arms shipments.

Wow..I didn't take you for a supporter of anti-American terrorism.

Gaddafi funded and authored one of the largest attacks against American Citizens in history.

It was a travesty he was a leader of a nation.

And it was despicable that the Bush administration accepted blood money from the despot.

Forum List

Back