"Hillary Tells Colbert What She Would Have Said To The UN If She Were President"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Hillary Tells Colbert What She Would Have Said To The UN If She Were President"

...but she is NOT President, and no one gives a damn what she would have said, so I am not even posting the link to the article.

If YOU are really so interested in what she would have said had she been the President, PROVE IT by looking the article up.

upload_2017-9-20_12-18-26.jpeg

...but she is NOT President, and no one gives a damn what she would have said, so I am not even posting the link to the article.

If YOU are really so interested in what she would have said had she been the President, PROVE IT by looking the article up.

View attachment 150316

I am indeed not at all interested in Hillary's views. Aside from the fact that just because Hillary SAYS she would say it does not mean she would, aside from the fact that talk is cheap when you aren't actually the one up there saying it, before the UN, aside from the fact that Donald has more experience at talking before the UN as POTUS than Hillary ever will, what is Hillary shooting for now, to interject some sort of "Buyer's Remorse" in us like the old "I could have had a V-8" commercial?

In case The Clinton Clown hasn't noticed, Donald's speech was a smashing success! Part of the reason Hillary lost is because she NEVER WOULD HAVE said the things Trump did!

The bitch has lost her mind.

But that doesn't change the fact that I wish Trump would disappear.

View attachment 150316
I like this!
A non thread thread with a non topic topic about a no life bitch bitch.

Lol

Forum List

Back