Lets see some more people (doesn't matter that its France) acting out after they dont need to earn money to raise a family and yet still have money?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Few videos of spoiled rich typically white moronic virtue signaling losers concerned about the environment that they actually do nothing about.

Saw this one yesterday. Basically the 3 protestors were having a strop about oil at the Chelsea flower show while scattering orange paint so one of the guests grabbed a water hose and started spraying them down.

Few videos of spoiled rich typically white moronic virtue signaling losers concerned about the environment that they actually do nothing about.

I was at the hardware store recently and went searching for a teller to pay for my purchase. I was surprised when there were none only self serve.

As I paid for my purchases I asked the attendant if they had permanently removed the human cashiers. She said "no, we are just short staffed right now". She then proceeded to be honest and told me "it is impossible to keep employees, they are here for a couple of days and then leave".

We had a longer discussion and she said when they train 30 new, younger employees for all positions, maybe five of them will be around in a month.

The biggest reason is a lack of hope if you ask me. Homes in Toronto go for more than a million dollars and few young people can afford them. They also simply don't want to end up like grandpa, beaten up and tired from a life of hard labour.

This is where I believe A.I should be harnessed, and yes, Guaranteed Income CAN have a place in society as A.I ramps up, but, a country needs affordable housing. These kids see no hope, no point in working hard.

Hard work ethic is my best quality even after decades of interference by the Creepy Ones.

Forum List

Back