Hillary’s Book Sales Keep Plummeting to 26,000 LOLOLOL!

That's funny. According to Neilsen, her book was number one for the week of June 16, 2014 - June 22, 2014.

Top 10s

Number one. What have you accomplished lately, Vagisil?

Other than threatening to murder Democrat voters in cold blood I mean

Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context. Here are a few of the books that are ranked higher than Hard Choices:

Hillary?s Book Sales Keep Plummeting | Washington Free Beacon

DNC needs to find another candidate real quick! Hillary is sinking fast.

That's funny. According to Neilsen, her book was number one for the week of June 16, 2014 - June 22, 2014.

Top 10s

It's currently July 3, you fucking idiot, and it's #59 and falling! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

But I see you have the same malady as the Hildebeasty does! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

th

Hillary continues her laughing to the bank with her 14 million while the Rightyloons continue to fail LOLOLOL!

Fixed it for ya!

Who wouldn't want to read a book about how when she was born in 1947, she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary who climbed Everest ... in 1953?

Or the passage about how she was stunned and in disbelief and couldn't breath when she found out the accusations about Lewinski were true, which would make her the only one in America who thought that.

Or how she came under sniper fire in Yugoslavia, which the people guarding her didn't know...

Then there was her coining the phrase "Great Right Wing Conspiracy." Remember what she was referring to? Jennifer Flowers, an accusation that she knew was true...

Who wouldn't want to buy her book? she's quite the fiction writer.

Top 10s

It's currently July 3, you fucking idiot, and it's #59 and falling! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

So, where is it at #59 - in your head? It's currently #1 on the NYT bestseller list for hardcover nonfiction.

http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/2014-07-06/hardcover-nonfiction/list.html

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Last edited:
LOL this goon JED is going to buy a copy just to prove us wrong.

"I bought 10 HARDCOVER copies, that will show these tea bagger bigots!"

Last edited:
So taking a look at Amazon's Top 10- we see that the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse is sitting at number 2 while HillyBilly Hillary is #55.. Perhaps Hillary could use that cleanse about now? "-)

7 Books With Better Sales Than Hillary Clinton's "Hard Choices"

Right. Because everybody knows that Amazon sales are the true measure of a book's worth. :lol:

What's the book's rating on the NYT bestsellers list? Hint: it's followed by the number 2.

And everyone but Just Eat Dick knows that the NY Slimes is an arm of the subversive left! Of course they'll write anything they can complimentary of the fucking Hildebeasty!

So%2520I%2520Lied_thumb%255B2%255D.jpg

Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context. Here are a few of the books that are ranked higher than Hard Choices:

Hillary?s Book Sales Keep Plummeting | Washington Free Beacon

A multi-million dollar advance and the #1 NY times Best Seller;(140k+Copies to date, very impressive for a book on Foreign Policy)

NYT HARDCOVER NONFICTION Best Sellers JUNE/JULY 2014

1) HARD CHOICES, by Hillary Rodham Clinton
2)ONE NATION, by Ben Carson with Candy Carson
3)CAPITAL IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY, by Thomas Piketty
4)UNBROKEN, by Laura Hillenbrand
5)THINK LIKE A FREAK, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner

Clinton's two weeks of sales top the total sales to date of books by Paul, Rubio, Bush, Ryan, Walker and Huckabee -- combined.

I see there is another non-fiction book (sort of non-fiction) with the Clintons central to it's sales - Blood Feud by Ed Klien - One excerpt is hilarious, Bill Clinton as the Consumate Politician;

Bill Clinton - “Obviously, you have to have a big state funeral for me, with as much pomp and circumstance as possible,” Bill Clinton says in the excerpt. “I’m thinking maybe I should be buried at Arlington [National Cemetery] rather than at my library in Little Rock. After all, I was commander in chief for eight years and have every right to be buried at Arlington …”

“When I’m gone, people will think only of my good points and forgive, if not forget, the bad. I’ll be remembered in a positive light more in death than I was in life. That always happens. Everybody knows that. So you’ll have to take maximum advantage of my death …”

“It (his death)should be worth a couple of million votes.”
I have a hunch, I can't explain why, Hillary won't run. But if she does my money would be heavily behind her.

10492423_10152919174408942_267141470943883436_n.jpg

cruzpalinpledgeWeb.jpg

Cruz/Palin 2016 or Palin/Cruz 2016! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

If there was a God I mean.

palin-clown.jpg

So taking a look at Amazon's Top 10- we see that the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse is sitting at number 2 while HillyBilly Hillary is #55.. Perhaps Hillary could use that cleanse about now? "-)

7 Books With Better Sales Than Hillary Clinton's "Hard Choices"

Right. Because everybody knows that Amazon sales are the true measure of a book's worth. :lol:

What's the book's rating on the NYT bestsellers list? Hint: it's followed by the number 2.

Cool, I'll look it up. Is that the fiction or non-fiction list?

Forum List

Back