Hillary’s Book Sales Keep Plummeting to 26,000 LOLOLOL!

You know, I've never been that fond of Hillary, but by god, the vicious hate-filled Right is going to make me a big fan by the time they are through. :lol:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

732b7d07c2c263f609f98d71aceaeb81.jpg

You know, I've never been that fond of Hillary, but by god, the vicious hate-filled Right is going to make me a big fan by the time they are through. :lol:

Hillary's biggest liability is indifference from the American public

All of this hatred and dirty tactics will only drive voters to her side

All of this hatred and dirty tactics will only drive voters to her side

YEs people love being lied to. Especially liberals.
Even the media wont whitewash this ugly old hag and her lies. If she was hoping for the Obama effect, she's SOL.
Remind me why you think she would make a good president.

'All of this hatred and dirty tactics will only drive voters to her side

But :asshole:the same tactics worked on the lovely Sarah Palin, and she wasn't a murder, called unethical, & a liar, and in the looks dept. we have Beauty, and the Hildebeast! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

After this month horrendous performance by her Puffyness, Sarah certainly has lost the crown for being called STUPID!

061614.jpg

Forum List

Back