Hillary’s Book Sales Keep Plummeting to 26,000 LOLOLOL!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context. Here are a few of the books that are ranked higher than Hard Choices:

Hillary?s Book Sales Keep Plummeting | Washington Free Beacon

Who ever gave that advance to her has got to be tearing their hair out by now.

The editor probably should be fired just for supporting Hillary. At the time the advance was given she was so popular it made sense to think it would be a best seller. Just on general principle. Who was to know she was going to plead poverty and screw herself over?

Hillary continues her laughing to the bank with her 14 million while the Rightyloons continue to fail LOLOLOL!

Fixed it for ya!

If Jane Austen isn't the woman writing it, then I am not interested, she is the only decent female writer.

So Hilary's ghost written novel bombs in sales, what a shock. Most of her supporters don't read books or know most of her policy positions, so I am not surprised. The people that bought it probably just put it on the book shelf for lib-cred.

150224_600.jpg

26,000 copies is an embarrassment.. Yea you liberals go ahead and run that old bat on the ticket. LOL

The Hildebeasty is WORRIED about Lesbow Warren being a Native American, and running for president, so to get her "I'M BROKE" faux pas, off the front burner, she's found out that She's also a Native American and has even started to use her Native American name......

whatshername-1.jpg

The Hildebeasty is WORRIED about Lesbow Warren being a Native American, and running for president, so to get her "I'M BROKE" faux pas, off the front burner, she's found out that She's also a Native American and has even started to use her Native American name......

whatshername-1.jpg

lol!!!

If Jane Austen isn't the woman writing it, then I am not interested, she is the only decent female writer.

So Hilary's ghost written novel bombs in sales, what a shock. Most of her supporters don't read books or know most of her policy positions, so I am not surprised. The people that bought it probably just put it on the book shelf for lib-cred.

We saw some Jane Austin original manuscript at the Boston Public Library. Really fine exhibit featuring works and artifacts by real authors. :thup:

And it sold more in week one than total sales of books from Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Paul Ryan, and Jeb Bush combined. We all remember how intense the marketing blitz around those books were. (Quiz: Name the titles of two of them. Yeah, we thought so.)
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=UTF-8#q=number of Hillary Clinton books sold

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!
Folks like you are the reason Republican candidates lose at the national level. You tell porkies and get caught out, making the party look stupid.

And it sold more in week one than total sales of books from Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Paul Ryan, and Jeb Bush combined. We all remember how intense the marketing blitz around those books were. (Quiz: Name the titles of two of them. Yeah, we thought so.)
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=UTF-8#q=number of Hillary Clinton books sold

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!
Folks like you are the reason Republican candidates lose at the national level. You tell porkies and get caught out, making the party look stupid.

Rep Frog Boy II....you are too fucking stupid to get it, you can't help it, it's that subversive 2 digit IQ you tards all have!

oftv15.jpg

Forum List

Back