Hillary’s Book Sales Keep Plummeting to 26,000 LOLOLOL!

I wouldn't give you 50 cents to hear anything she might say so I know damn well I'd never buy her book.

Lemme see $8MM Advance divided by what, 100,000 books "Sold" to date (Jake bought 15,000 copies) = Bribe

How is that different from all politicians books?

Well let's see Jake, she is the most beloved of the most high. Riding the crest of a an adoring MSM. Name recognition like few others. Then next presumed nominee for POTUS, that is what is different. Plus both books by Palin did 100 percent better.

But with that said I will defend her against a nation that refuses to buy a book from a brain damaged dried up lying democrat. Shame on America.

Wonder how well the S&S suit who okeyed the reported double-digit millions of dollars advance to the Hildebeast is sleeping these days?

I am think you folks don't know exactly how influence is bought in this world.

As a successful sales and marketing guy I've got one suggestion to help bolster the first enabler's book sales.

They should offer a package deal, the old two-for-one sale, buy one and get one free. For every copy of Hillary's fictional tale purchesed you get a free copy of the book at #40, Diagnostic and Statistical Manuel of Mental Disorders.

That way folks will know a whole lot more about this woman after reading both books.

They could bundle Hillary's book with either of Palin's books.

Wonder how well the S&S suit who okeyed the reported double-digit millions of dollars advance to the Hildebeast is sleeping these days?

I am think you folks don't know exactly how influence is bought in this world.

It's the same thing with her $200K+ speech fees. Does anyone really think she is that interesting of a speaker? These are just political bribes.

Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context. Here are a few of the books that are ranked higher than Hard Choices:

Hillary?s Book Sales Keep Plummeting | Washington Free Beacon

I don't like her, and I won't vote for her but she is currently no. 59 on Amazon, which is nothing to sneeze at. I suspect it will continue to fall as it was no. 51 yesterday. I read plenty of reviews and it's a snooze.

yeah that would be great if it were a cook book written by me, but a woman with the name recognition of Hillary with all the adoring press.....bad real bad. But that is America, so bad they won't buy her narcissistic book. I am thinking that this speaks well with how America is sleeping at night, they don't need something that will put them to sleep.

Lemme see $8MM Advance divided by what, 100,000 books "Sold" to date (Jake bought 15,000 copies) = Bribe

How is that different from all politicians books?

Well let's see Jake, she is the most beloved of the most high. Riding the crest of a an adoring MSM. Name recognition like few others. Then next presumed nominee for POTUS, that is what is different. Plus both books by Palin did 100 percent better.

But with that said I will defend her against a nation that refuses to buy a book from a brain damaged dried up lying democrat. Shame on America.

Yet she whomped the lazies on the far right and libertarian wings.

You folks are silly if you think funnin' changes anything other than you are funnin.'

yeah that would be great if it were a cook book written by me, but a woman with the name recognition of Hillary with all the adoring press.....bad real bad.

The above is the moron statement of the day.

The whole thing might have been misstating Hillary's popularity to begin with. Liberal democrats might say she's wildly popular and will have a walk to the presidency. That might never have been true.

The whole thing might have been misstating Hillary's popularity to begin with. Liberal democrats might say she's wildly popular and will have a walk to the presidency. That might never have been true.

Oh for god's sake.

Just because book sales dropped in the third week doesn't mean the American people hate her. We see the polls, no republican front runner even polls near her. Not even in right leaning Ramussen

Her Thighnesss has a chapter on her visit to war torn Bosnia, and PROVES her CHOPS as a fierce combatant able to lead our military. This YouTube video is a representation of that chapter.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc]Hillary WASN'T LYING! Bosnia gunfire footage discovered... - YouTube[/ame]

UNFORTUNATELY CBS News was with her on that trip, and reported it SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4]CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip. - YouTube[/ame]

You just can't make this shit up.....Unless you are the Hildebeasty!!!!

Rep Frog Boy II care to comment?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Hopefully, it won't be true in 2015, either.

Book sales ?

scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't you?

Vigilante, you and the 14 folks who think like you are not the American people.

She will whop Republican butt in 2016 if we don't get behind a good Republican candidate.

Your cantankerousness helps our choices to this point: none.

Hard Choices is #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list

Best Sellers - The New York Times

It could be #1 for years to come but it won't change the poor sales. But thanks for your useless input once again RW.

The thread was not about what ranking the book is/was, it all depends on what is else at that moment in time. It was about a Presidential candidate with massive name recognition and a scandal under their belt having very poor sales and even worse reviews.

Number one is still number one

Her sales are only disappointing to conservatives who flocked to Amazon to trash the ratings of a book they never read

And it sold more in week one than total sales of books from Scott Walker, Rand Paul, Rick Perry, Paul Ryan, and Jeb Bush combined. We all remember how intense the marketing blitz around those books were. (Quiz: Name the titles of two of them. Yeah, we thought so.)
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=UTF-8#q=number of Hillary Clinton books sold

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

2mx38mu.jpg

LMFAO!!! That's funny as hell

Damn! where did she steal the table cloth? that musta com efrom the white House

Vigilante, you and the 14 folks who think like you are not the American people.

She will whop Republican butt in 2016 if we don't get behind a good Republican candidate.

Your cantankerousness helps our choices to this point: none.

Damn, little ol' me is gonna make all those Independents that have high 2 digit IQ's or better vote for a lying, dishonest, murderous bitch....Who knew I had that power?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

A GOOD Repubick to you is a McCain, McGrahmnesty, or McRomney! .....Yes, let's go with another PROGRESSIVE MODERATE! You, Rep Frog Boy II, are truly a retard, to even think she has a chance. But keep ranting and I can have fun bitch slappin' you some more!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

150168_600.jpg

Forum List

Back