Hillary’s Book Sales Keep Plummeting to 26,000 LOLOLOL!

Hard Choices is #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list

Best Sellers - The New York Times

It could be #1 for years to come but it won't change the poor sales. But thanks for your useless input once again RW.

The thread was not about what ranking the book is/was, it all depends on what is else at that moment in time. It was about a Presidential candidate with massive name recognition and a scandal under their belt having very poor sales and even worse reviews.

Number one is still number one

Her sales are only disappointing to conservatives who flocked to Amazon to trash the ratings of a book they never read

This from a ignoramus that still believes that if you like your Healthcare, you can keep your healthcare...PERIOD! ..... You retards are so much fun to watch posting your delusional desires to propagandize the LOW INFORMATION VOTER!.... You can't BUY this type of entertainment!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

How is that different from all politicians books?

Well let's see Jake, she is the most beloved of the most high. Riding the crest of a an adoring MSM. Name recognition like few others. Then next presumed nominee for POTUS, that is what is different. Plus both books by Palin did 100 percent better.

But with that said I will defend her against a nation that refuses to buy a book from a brain damaged dried up lying democrat. Shame on America.

Yet she whomped the lazies on the far right and libertarian wings.

You folks are silly if you think funnin' changes anything other than you are funnin.'

She sold less than Ron Paul....

Hard Choices is #1 on the New York Times Best Sellers list

Best Sellers - The New York Times

It could be #1 for years to come but it won't change the poor sales. But thanks for your useless input once again RW.

The thread was not about what ranking the book is/was, it all depends on what is else at that moment in time. It was about a Presidential candidate with massive name recognition and a scandal under their belt having very poor sales and even worse reviews.

Number one is still number one

Her sales are only disappointing to conservatives who flocked to Amazon to trash the ratings of a book they never read

I'm not sure but I believe you have to have bought the product from Amazon to review it on Amazon, like on ebay.

150230_600.jpg

Vigilante, you and the 14 folks who think like you are not the American people.

She will whop Republican butt in 2016 if we don't get behind a good Republican candidate.

Your cantankerousness helps our choices to this point: none.

A GOOD Repubick to you is a McCain, McGrahmnesty, or McRomney! ....

I like Rand Paul. No one else has a chance against her. She would be a Perry or a Santorum 63 to 37, and that is if the Dems do everything wrongly.

Well let's see Jake, she is the most beloved of the most high. Riding the crest of a an adoring MSM. Name recognition like few others. Then next presumed nominee for POTUS, that is what is different. Plus both books by Palin did 100 percent better.

But with that said I will defend her against a nation that refuses to buy a book from a brain damaged dried up lying democrat. Shame on America.

Yet she whomped the lazies on the far right and libertarian wings.

You folks are silly if you think funnin' changes anything other than you are funnin.'

She sold less than Ron Paul....

Paul has had eight years, if your numbers are right, and she will beat him in the fourth or fifth week of her sales.

America does not despise the idea of libertarianism, only libertarians.

Vigilante, you and the 14 folks who think like you are not the American people.

She will whop Republican butt in 2016 if we don't get behind a good Republican candidate.

Your cantankerousness helps our choices to this point: none.

A GOOD Repubick to you is a McCain, McGrahmnesty, or McRomney! ....
I like Rand Paul. No one else has a chance against her. She would be a Perry or a Santorum 63 to 37, and that is if the Dems do everything wrongly.

Well, Satan would be better than the Hildebeasty!

2e57ehu.jpg

Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context. Here are a few of the books that are ranked higher than Hard Choices:

Hillary?s Book Sales Keep Plummeting | Washington Free Beacon

A multi-million dollar advance and the #1 NY times Best Seller;(140k+Copies to date, very impressive for a book on Foreign Policy)

NYT HARDCOVER NONFICTION Best Sellers JUNE/JULY 2014

1) HARD CHOICES, by Hillary Rodham Clinton
2)ONE NATION, by Ben Carson with Candy Carson
3)CAPITAL IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY, by Thomas Piketty
4)UNBROKEN, by Laura Hillenbrand
5)THINK LIKE A FREAK, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner

Clinton's two weeks of sales top the total sales to date of books by Paul, Rubio, Bush, Ryan, Walker and Huckabee -- combined.

I see there is another non-fiction book (sort of non-fiction) with the Clintons central to it's sales - Blood Feud by Ed Klien - One excerpt is hilarious, Bill Clinton as the Consumate Politician;

Bill Clinton - “Obviously, you have to have a big state funeral for me, with as much pomp and circumstance as possible,” Bill Clinton says in the excerpt. “I’m thinking maybe I should be buried at Arlington [National Cemetery] rather than at my library in Little Rock. After all, I was commander in chief for eight years and have every right to be buried at Arlington …”

“When I’m gone, people will think only of my good points and forgive, if not forget, the bad. I’ll be remembered in a positive light more in death than I was in life. That always happens. Everybody knows that. So you’ll have to take maximum advantage of my death …”

“It (his death)should be worth a couple of million votes.”

I have a hunch, I can't explain why, Hillary won't run. But if she does my money would be heavily behind her.

Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context. Here are a few of the books that are ranked higher than Hard Choices:

Hillary?s Book Sales Keep Plummeting | Washington Free Beacon

A multi-million dollar advance and the #1 NY times Best Seller;(140k+Copies to date, very impressive for a book on Foreign Policy)

NYT HARDCOVER NONFICTION Best Sellers JUNE/JULY 2014

1) HARD CHOICES, by Hillary Rodham Clinton
2)ONE NATION, by Ben Carson with Candy Carson
3)CAPITAL IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY, by Thomas Piketty
4)UNBROKEN, by Laura Hillenbrand
5)THINK LIKE A FREAK, by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner

Clinton's two weeks of sales top the total sales to date of books by Paul, Rubio, Bush, Ryan, Walker and Huckabee -- combined.

I see there is another non-fiction book (sort of non-fiction) with the Clintons central to it's sales - Blood Feud by Ed Klien - One excerpt is hilarious, Bill Clinton as the Consumate Politician;

Bill Clinton - “Obviously, you have to have a big state funeral for me, with as much pomp and circumstance as possible,” Bill Clinton says in the excerpt. “I’m thinking maybe I should be buried at Arlington [National Cemetery] rather than at my library in Little Rock. After all, I was commander in chief for eight years and have every right to be buried at Arlington …”

“When I’m gone, people will think only of my good points and forgive, if not forget, the bad. I’ll be remembered in a positive light more in death than I was in life. That always happens. Everybody knows that. So you’ll have to take maximum advantage of my death …”

“It (his death)should be worth a couple of million votes.”
I have a hunch, I can't explain why, Hillary won't run. But if she does my money would be heavily behind her.

10492423_10152919174408942_267141470943883436_n.jpg

cruzpalinpledgeWeb.jpg

Cruz/Palin 2016 or Palin/Cruz 2016! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context.

That's one of the downsides of having a constituency that, by and large, can't read.

th

Next week they come out with her ALL PICTURES book! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

hillary-clinton-hard-choices-book-meme-mike-meshew-final.jpg

She's not running.. her likeability among the sane is in the negatives... not to mention she has serious health issues and frankly, isn't really all that bright.

I doubt she will run. She will try to breathe life into the war on women but it won't work. One little misstatement and her career is over. Hillary crying poor will go down with the Dean Scream as the stupidest ever made.

The far left hates women so they will be against Hilary Running, until they discover that no one else will be as popular as her in the party.

There is two more years for the far left media to do all the "positive" spin pieces on her and once ol' Bubba comes out and starts firing up the base all that will change.

And no matter who the far left runs the loyal minions will vote (D) no matter what.

Hillary Clinton’s most recent memoir is not doing so well. Hard Choices sold only 26,000 copies in its third week on the market, down 46 percent from the previous week. It’s currently number 51 on the Amazon Best Sellers List, which is worth putting into context.

That's one of the downsides of having a constituency that, by and large, can't read.

:cow:

Forum List

Back