Hillary’s Book Sales Keep Plummeting to 26,000 LOLOLOL!

Sarah Palin blew her away, and she wasn't a presidential candidate for over 8 years, and wasn't snippered in Bosnia! :badgrin::badgrin:
If true, no doubt all the rich Republicans who have the dough went out to try to score some political points with their Big Money. YAWN. But then isn't it always that way. :eusa_hand:

Palin's book, BTW, became a New York Times #1 bestseller in its first week of release, and remained there for SIX FUCKING WEEKS!!!....AND has sold over 2.7 MILLION copies.... BTW, Nancy Piglosi's autobiography
had opening sales after the July 29, 2008 release of 2,737 copies

3 weeks after the release of her book ranked #2,326 in Amazon sales...After 6 months, it ranked #173,298 ...A little far from the #1 best sellers list, huh?

Total nationwide recorded sales per month since release:

July 2008 - 2,737
November 2008 - 130
December 2008 - 91
January 2009 - 102

No satats available after Jan. as what was left was used to light bonfires on Daytona Beach! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

So now the NYT matters? But you just told us they don't. Make up your mind already.

If true, no doubt all the rich Republicans who have the dough went out to try to score some political points with their Big Money. YAWN. But then isn't it always that way. :eusa_hand:

Palin's book, BTW, became a New York Times #1 bestseller in its first week of release, and remained there for SIX FUCKING WEEKS!!!....AND has sold over 2.7 MILLION copies.... BTW, Nancy Piglosi's autobiography
had opening sales after the July 29, 2008 release of 2,737 copies

3 weeks after the release of her book ranked #2,326 in Amazon sales...After 6 months, it ranked #173,298 ...A little far from the #1 best sellers list, huh?

Total nationwide recorded sales per month since release:

July 2008 - 2,737
November 2008 - 130
December 2008 - 91
January 2009 - 102

No satats available after Jan. as what was left was used to light bonfires on Daytona Beach! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

So now the NYT matters? But you just told us they don't. Make up your mind already.

You mean Now that I used your sacred NY Slimes to BITCH SLAP you fucking idiots, it doesn't count???

futurama-fry-should-i-lol-or-roflmao.jpg

It could be #1 for years to come but it won't change the poor sales. But thanks for your useless input once again RW.

The thread was not about what ranking the book is/was, it all depends on what is else at that moment in time. It was about a Presidential candidate with massive name recognition and a scandal under their belt having very poor sales and even worse reviews.

Number one is still number one

Her sales are only disappointing to conservatives who flocked to Amazon to trash the ratings of a book they never read

I'm not sure but I believe you have to have bought the product from Amazon to review it on Amazon, like on ebay.

All it takes is an Amazon account. All you have to do is read the reviews of Hillary's book .......I dare you to find one review with content that reveals they had actually read it

Hillary has a best seller

Would a Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Jeb Bush or Chris Christie do the same? I doubt it

Hillary’s*Book Sales*Keep Plummeting to 26,000 LOLOLOL!

The partisan right is in fact scared to death of HRC.

We are scared to death she wont get the nomination. SHe is the easiest candidate to beat the Dems have. No substantive record and a gross personality disoder that allows her to say stupid shit like she was flat broke. She has no credibility at all. She is an obvious liar and Americans dont elect obvious liars.

We are scared to death she wont get the nomination. SHe is the easiest candidate to beat the Dems have. No substantive record and a gross personality disoder that allows her to say stupid shit like she was flat broke. She has no credibility at all. She is an obvious liar and Americans dont elect obvious liars.

America does not elect obvious liars? How did Obama win twice?

America does not elect obvious liars? How did Obama win twice?

He wasnt obvious. At least the first time. I knew he was a liar. Many people did. But I doubt few knew the depths of his capacity to lie, even when it was obvious. He sounded good and people wanted to believe him.

None of which are books by conservative politicians. Which means Rand Paul, Scott Walker and Mike Huckabee are doing even worse :lol:

LOL, so are you impressed then by all the non-liberals who have written a stream of political books that hit #1, or just the occasional liberal who knocks them off for a few weeks?

I guess people are getting a break between whenever O'Reilly and Coulter's latest books are released...

Clinton's two weeks of sales top the total sales to date of books by Paul, Rubio, Bush, Ryan, Walker and Huckabee -- combined. You understand what "combined" means? It means her book has sold more copies than those 5 Conservatives put together.

Note that none of the five people you mentioned are either of the two that I did...

We are scared to death she wont get the nomination
. SHe is the easiest candidate to beat the Dems have. No substantive record and a gross personality disoder that allows her to say stupid shit like she was flat broke. She has no credibility at all. She is an obvious liar and Americans dont elect obvious liars.

You should tell Fox, Rush and the rest. They've been on a Hillary smear-athon for months.

So years of being a carpet-bagging bitch following a sexual predator to political stints, to getting a 4 Americans killed and covering it up, to being caught on tape celebrating getting a pedophile rapist free of jail time, then telling the world that she was "poor"....she wonders why people are blowing off her book.

You know, I've never been that fond of Hillary, but by god, the vicious hate-filled Right is going to make me a big fan by the time they are through. :lol:

Forum List

Back