Hillary Qualified

You need to take up that argument with the OP since that is who is defining the "qualifications".

List her accomplishments...I mean accomplishments that actually produced something that helped this nation.

Be careful, lass, asking that question may be hazardous to your sanity! :D

For some odd reason it remains unanswered :)

Be thankful, milady. For silence is its own answer. :D

True!

Not everyone is worthy of an answer.

Give it a shot....we both know you're befuddled. She doesn't have any, anyone paying attention knows this.

Start paying attention and don't waste your vote

pretty terrible analogy
Was it funny... or not?
No.

It had a flawed premise.

Hillary has been an elected Senator and also was a Secretary of State.

Has Brett Favre's wife ever even TOUCHED a football?

They both have something in common, both allow their husbands to have "community dick."

Last edited:
pretty terrible analogy
Was it funny... or not?
No.

It had a flawed premise.

They both have something in common, both allow their husband's to have "community dick."
Well, not everyone can take a joke. But, you're entitled to your opinion, and I respect your right to express it................... Hey, have another cup of coffee and see if you can find a piece on this forum more to your liking........ which I'm sure that you can, with no problem......... In the future, I'll try to keep jokes to myself. It was my bad, please excuse me.

pretty terrible analogy
Was it funny... or not?
No.

It had a flawed premise.

They both have something in common, both allow their husband's to have "community dick."
Well, not everyone can take a joke. But, you're entitled to your opinion, and I respect your right to express it................... Hey, have another cup of coffee and see if you can find a piece on this forum more to your liking........ which I'm sure that you can, with no problem......... In the future, I'll try to keep jokes to myself. It was my bad, please excuse me.

It was funny...some people just get easily butt hurt. Usually they are dumb downed left loons...

pretty terrible analogy
Was it funny... or not?
No.

It had a flawed premise.

Im not offended by any joke, ever.

I am offended by the lack of wit it takes to write a jokes thats basis is completely non existant.

The jokes entire concept lies on both women getting a job having had no experience in their respective fields but only b.c. of who their husbands are.

That Hillary has vast political experience makes the joke a fat fuck of a fail, in terms of fail in general.

pretty terrible analogy
Was it funny... or not?
No.

It had a flawed premise.

It was funny...some people just get easily butt hurt. Usually they are dumb downed left loons...
Speaking of dumbed down, this being considered a funny joke by anyone automatically qualified ya.

Goddamn libs is a near 70 year old Clinton with 3 tons of baggage really the only candidate you people can muster?

Apparently you have failed to keep up with the news. Perhaps FauxNoise, et al, has failed to inform you that Lincoln Chafee has announced his intentions to run in the Dem primary.

Goddamn libs is a near 70 year old Clinton with 3 tons of baggage really the only candidate you people can muster?
Just because only two candidates have shown up for the GOP,and they are all wet behind the ears with no experience what so ever....I believe you better worry about your own...

pretty terrible analogy
Was it funny... or not?
No.

It had a flawed premise.

Except the premise of the joke is to deny any relevant experience in life that Hillary has, yet she has experience..Mrs. Favre on the other hand has never been a football player..get it..The joke became disjunctive at the moment it tried to assert the slight....

Just because only two candidates have shown up for the GOP,and they are all wet behind the ears with no experience what so ever....I believe you better worry about your own...

Holy shit man you people have NO CRED to talk about in experienced candidates after putting Obamatard in the White House, none! Damn that's some category 10 hypocrisy right there.

Apparently you have failed to keep up with the news. Perhaps FauxNoise, et al, has failed to inform you that Lincoln Chafee has announced his intentions to run in the Dem primary.

Riiiiiight /sarcasm

You were proven wrong and cannot admit as much. Says volumes about your lack of honesty and integrity.

Riiiiiight /sarcasm

You were proven wrong and cannot admit as much. Says volumes about your lack of honesty and integrity.

Well if you insist on a bitch slapping okay...are you going to sit there and try to tell us Lincoln Chafee has any chance in hell against Hillary who has already been crowned your nominee by Obama, the party, and MSM? Its fucking ridiculous as is your dumb ass ignorant gotcha point. Gawd don't hit me with that level of stupid on a Saturday morning for Christ sake.

Riiiiiight /sarcasm

Well if you insist on a bitch slapping okay...are you going to sit there and try to tell us Lincoln Chafee has any chance in hell against Hillary who has already been crowned your nominee by Obama, the party, and MSM? Its fucking ridiculous as is your dumb ass ignorant gotcha point. Gawd don't hit me with that level of stupid on a Saturday morning for Christ sake.

Who believed that Obama stood a chance against Hillary in 2008?

Bill Clinton was an outsider in 1992.

Romney was the last choice of your party in 2012.

Primaries are not foregone conclusions.

If you believe they are then that is your problem, not mine.

Holy shit man you people have NO CRED to talk about in experienced candidates after putting Obamatard in the White House, none! Damn that's some category 10 hypocrisy right there.
You have some nerve talking about no experience when an experienced man was in the White House named Boosh that was a total failure also...that you elected....another cat 10 hypocrite you are also....
I didn't vote for Oblama or Boosh? So suck it bitch....

You have some nerve talking about no experience when an experienced man was in the White House named Boosh that was a total failure also...that you elected....another cat 10 hypocrite you are also....

lol go ahead compare Obamatard's resume to Bush. As weak as Bush resume is it stands out far above Obama's. As for accomplishments as President its hilarious Obama's one big win is the stock market propped up with billions of dollars from the Fed which, incredibly accomplished making the rich even richer which you leftist foam at the mouth about daily. :laugh:

lol go ahead compare Obamatard's resume to Bush. As weak as Bush resume is it stands out far above Obama's. As for accomplishments as President its hilarious Obama's one big win is the stock market propped up with billions of dollars from the Fed which, incredibly accomplished making the rich even richer which you leftist foam at the mouth about daily. :laugh:
It doesn't bother me, let them wallow in their sin....

Forum List

Back