Hillary claims the Bible is her "biggest influence"

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
LMAO Really?
Want to bet this is nothing but a political move?

Hillary Clinton Claims The Bible Is Her “Biggest Influence”

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced during a New York Times interviewthat the Holy Bible is the book that made her who she is today.

“If you had to name one book that made you who you are today, what would it be?” asked The New York Times, in a book review questionnaire.

“At the risk of appearing predictable, the Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking,” Clinton said. “I was raised reading it, memorizing passages from it and being guided by it.”

“I still find it a source of wisdom, comfort and encouragement,” she added.

Hillary Clinton Claims The Bible Is Her Biggest Influence RedFlagNews.com

10945271_10204794318351072_3406332606218880148_n.jpg

Yes the religious establishment of the right sure knows how to love they neighbor..I haven't seen a real Christian yet on this thread...

"Her own made Liberal up version of reality you mean."

Liberals will defend The Vagina to the bitter end won't they?

I wouldn't vote for her, but you are in position to judge her religion anymore than she does yours...
There is also no religious test for the office, which makes this a moot subject anyhow...

LMAO Really?
Want to bet this is nothing but a political move?

Hillary Clinton Claims The Bible Is Her “Biggest Influence”

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced during a New York Times interviewthat the Holy Bible is the book that made her who she is today.

“If you had to name one book that made you who you are today, what would it be?” asked The New York Times, in a book review questionnaire.

“At the risk of appearing predictable, the Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking,” Clinton said. “I was raised reading it, memorizing passages from it and being guided by it.”

“I still find it a source of wisdom, comfort and encouragement,” she added.

Hillary Clinton Claims The Bible Is Her Biggest Influence RedFlagNews.com

:eek-52:No!!!!..... Has Guno seen this?

Hillary is going to say whatever she thinks the audience of the day wants to hear and the mainstream media isn't going to call her out on it.

Just another chameleon, same old crap.

She's full of shit. Again.

Her biggest influence was Saul Alinsky's "Rule for Radicals.

The Hillary Letters Washington Free Beacon

Does she not realize what her party thinks of people influenced by the Bible? Calls them "clingers".
That's your version of the Bible, the one that hates faggots, not her version, which follows the teachings of that rarely mentioned fellow named Jesus.

That's mighty insensitive of you...You should prosecuted for bigotry:slap:

She probably had a little twinkle in her eye when she answered....
"You want the truth or the bullshit,
I want to be President answer!"

Does she not realize what her party thinks of people influenced by the Bible? Calls them "clingers".
That's your version of the Bible, the one that hates faggots, not her version, which follows the teachings of that rarely mentioned fellow named Jesus.
Your girl is influenced by it, you call people like her weak minded. Lol

I wouldn't vote for her, but you are in position to judge her religion anymore than she does yours...
There is also no religious test for the office, which makes this a moot subject anyhow...
Its not a religious test. Its an honesty test, or more specifically, a hypocrisy test.

She fails both rather miserably.

Your girl is influenced by it, you call people like her weak minded. Lol
Christianity is for fools, slaves, and children, but we don't elect the irreligious in this country, and she is just another pol, who can have my vote, since it hardly matters, if she makes it that far.

New Topics

Forum List

Back