Hillary Qualified

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
Brett Favre's wife to be starting quarterback for Packers?

In a news conference, Deanna Favre announced she will be the
starting Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers football team
next season. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be the starting QB
because she had
spent 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers - even
though she has actually never played football at any level from grade school
up, never ran the offense of any team, nor ever
played the game.
During this period of time, she became familiar with the definition of a
corner blitz, the nickel
package, man-to-man coverage, so she is now completely comfortable with all
the other terminology involving the Packers offense. A survey of Packers
fans shows 50% of those
polled supported the move.

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable ... or familiar to you?
Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be the
President
of the United States and 50% of Democrats polled agree. She has never run a
city, county, or state during her "career" as being Bill Clinton's wife.
When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the
White House,
my immediate thought was, "So does the pastry chef, and the person who picks
up dog waste from the White House Lawn"

When it comes to running the State Department, her biggest achievement was
getting a US
Ambassador and 3 other Americans killed, by pretending terrorism had been
defeated...
Her words still echo..."what difference does it make"

Indeed. 'Her Thighness Clinton' is just another lost cause of a woman who condones spousal abuse. She said she was no 'Tammy Wynette, just Standing by Her Man'... She's an enabler. She allowed her husband to totally humiliate her on the world stage. Poor ole Mr Foster had the pay the dues for that one no?

So, I don't see much value in putting another person in the Oval Office who lacks moral character

-Geaux

Actually, she may have a certain qualification she can address.

With the way the Secret Service is acting, she should feel right at home, after all of Bill's escapades.

Perhaps the OP should examine the "qualifications" previous occupants of the WH before using this puerile argument.

Nixon never ran a "city, county or state". Neither did JFK or LBJ.

Doesn't take long to find the flaws in the OP.

Perhaps the OP should examine the "qualifications" previous occupants of the WH before using this puerile argument.

Gee, you must think Hillary's really qualified. They never ran a whorehouse either!

Gee, you must think Hillary's really qualified. They never ran a whorehouse either!

You need to take up that argument with the OP since that is who is defining the "qualifications".

• Banned

Lighten up .......... it's only a joke ............... don't take it to heart ............ just a little Saturday morning laugh ..... ... it wasn't intended to be serious.

You need to take up that argument with the OP since that is who is defining the "qualifications".

List her accomplishments...I mean accomplishments that actually produced something that helped this nation.

Being a woman doesn't automatically qualify her for anything. It means she have an equal chance at success as the male do. She can't cry sexist if she loses.

List her accomplishments...I mean accomplishments that actually produced something that helped this nation.

Be careful, lass, asking that question may be hazardous to your sanity! :D

For some odd reason it remains unanswered :)

Hey ......................... it's only a joke folks ..................................... it wasn't intended to be taken seriously ..... an old military pal sent it to me in an e-mail ....... I thought it was funny and posted it for laughs ........... hey, lighten up ........... just a little Saturday morning humor ...... nothing more.

Hey ......................... it's only a joke folks ..................................... it wasn't intended to be taken seriously ..... an old military pal sent it to me in an e-mail ....... I thought it was funny and posted it for laughs ........... hey, lighten up ........... just a little Saturday morning humor ...... nothing more.

Fair enough.

Perhaps if you had posted it under Political Satire because around here it is hard to tell when someone is being serious or not. I have seen stranger posts like that which were meant to be serious.

I will try and keep an eye out for your sense of humor in future! :D

Be thankful, milady. For silence is its own answer. :D

Fair enough.

Perhaps if you had posted it under Political Satire because around here it is hard to tell when someone is being serious or not. I have seen stranger posts like that which were meant to be serious.

I will try and keep an eye out for your sense of humor in future! :D
Thanks ........ I would appreciate it.......... anyway, I thought it was funny.

Lighten up .......... it's only a joke ............... don't take it to heart ............ just a little Saturday morning laugh ..... ... it wasn't intended to be serious.
Sure if depreciation low brow humor is what you like, you must live for the Three Stooges...

Sure if depreciation low brow humor is what you like, you must live for the Three Stooges...
Yep .... they're my next door neighbors.

Be thankful, milady. For silence is its own answer. :D

True!

Not everyone is worthy of an answer.

Forum List

Back