Hillary Pulls The Race Card

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hillary: GOP block on SCOTUS appointment is racist, y’know - Hot Air

Well THAT didn't take long...

"The Republicans say they’ll reject anyone President Obama nominates no matter how qualified. Some are even saying he doesn’t have the right to nominate anyone, as if somehow he’s not the real president,” Clinton said during remarks at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture in Harlem, referring to the recent passing of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

“You know that’s in keeping what we heard all along, isn’t it?” she continued. “Many Republicans talk in coded racial language about takers and losers. They demonize President Obama and encourage the ugliest impulses of the paranoid fringe,” she continued. “This kind of hatred and bigotry has no place in our politics or our country."

1. In standard, division-ist Liberal rhetoric, Hillary snatches that 'Race' card out of her bag and waves it to stir up the indoctrinated sheep.

Most INTELLIGENT people know this has NOTHING to do with race and has everything to do with Obama's radical liberal ideology and NOT wanting him to appoint some partisan, especially liberally partisan, judge to the USSC.

The move - while understandable - on McConnell's and the GOP's part looks bad / negative for the GOP. The smart thing would have been to wait at least a week after Scalia's death out of respect or, even better, wait for the Liberals / Obama to begin his nominating a new judge before pushing back. McConnell's an idiot, though, so what do you expect.

BOTTOM LINE: Hillary's pulling of the Race card is more standard 'Liberal 101' rhetorical BS, but as the Libs love to say, 'Never let a good crisis' (or opportunity like this) go to waste.

2. Hillary could not help but put her full fledged hypocrisy on display by whining and bit@hing about opposing a USSC Justice appointment nomination when she and Obama tried to filibuster Judge Alito's nomination. Does that mean she and Obama are RACISTS, too? According to Hillary it does!

Wow thats sooo unfair considering all the policy issues the republicans have had with Obama like making their goal for him to be a 1 term president before taking office. Like saying his accomplishments arent really accomplishments because yanno....probably affirmative action and stuff. Yale Schmale! Calling him "not really black" and Michelle ghetto.

Yanno, POLICY STUFF like that

More evidence that liberals are race baiting pieces of shit.

Wow thats sooo unfair considering all the policy issues the republicans have had with Obama like making their goal for him to be a 1 term president before taking office. Like saying his accomplishments arent really accomplishments because yanno....probably affirmative action and stuff. Yale Schmale! Calling him "not really black" and Michelle ghetto.

Name one Republican who said all of husein's accomplishments were because affirmative action. That's right you can't. Without lying you really have no arguments.

Name one Republican who said all of husein's accomplishments were because affirmative action. That's right you can't. Without lying you really have no arguments.

Do they have to be an actual politician or just a republican?

I never said "ALL of his accomplishments" is that the bar? If they dont specifically say ALL does it not count?

I just want to be sure you dont pick up the goal post and move it after I kick the ball

I never said "ALL of his accomplishments" is that the bar? If they dont specifically say ALL does it not count?

I just want to be sure you dont pick up the goal post and move it after I kick the ball

Wasn't this thread discussing politicians?

Are you going to answer my questions or continue to dance?

Are you going to answer my questions or continue to dance?

Why do you need me to qualify your statement? Either shit or get off the pot.

Fucking nonsense. This stupid game has been played by both parties well prior to this president.

It's business as usual. Both on Capitol Hill with this pledge to block any appointee, which is stupid, and with Hillary's racebaiting/pandering.

Tell em what they want to hear. Nothing more nothing less. Wind em up and get em to the polls, then promptly move on to the next bunch of suckers....

Fucking nonsense. This stupid game has been played by both parties well prior to this president. It's business as usual.

Nope, don't think the Republicans have ever said to the Democrats who have opposed a GOP President, "You're just doing this because he's black."

:p

Forum List

Back