Hillary Not Liberal Enough For New Democratic Party

Lol.

Nice try.

Hillary is going to announce. She is going to run. She will win the DEM nomination and she will win the 2016 GE in a landslide, coming in at around 57% of the NPV and over 400 EV.

Feel free to bookmark this posting.

:thup:
LOL there was announcement? Hilary was always gong to run.

If Hillary runs, she'll do fine. The media has already shit-canned Obama and is waiting for her to announce and will support her; the Democrats will certainly vote for her; the GOP field is once again, uh, mediocre.

She has two potential weaknesses going into 2016: Her health and the fact that she doesn't possess her husband's magnetic personality (although, truth be told, who does?). It's very possible she won't connect with the electorate, but it may not matter.

I'd also think that if she runs, it might mean that she's been given a clean bill of health.

If Hillary runs, she'll do fine. The media has already shit-canned Obama and is waiting for her to announce and will support her; the Democrats will certainly vote for her; the GOP field is once again, uh, mediocre.

She has two potential weaknesses going into 2016: Her health and the fact that she doesn't possess her husband's magnetic personality (although, truth be told, who does?). It's very possible she won't connect with the electorate, but it may not matter.

I'd also think that if she runs, it might mean that she's been given a clean bill of health.

You really do place too much faith in the Media as a conspiracy. It isn't.

reality- Obama is going through what EVERY president goes through in his second term. The kind of buyer's remorse/fatigue we get with these guys. Compared to Bush(Iraq, Katrina) Clinton (Monica), Reagan (Iran-Contra) and Nixon (Watergate), Obama's Second Term Blues have been relatively mild.

Hillary will do well because the GOP can't get back the Demographics that Obama won. If anything, they'll be in worse shape, because there are a lot of White Women who wouldn't vote for Obama but might vote for her, while I doubt anyone on the GOP side has the street cred of either McCain or Romney.

The only one who comes close is Jeb Bush, and his problem is--- he's a Bush.

You really do place too much faith in the Media as a conspiracy. It isn't.

reality- Obama is going through what EVERY president goes through in his second term. The kind of buyer's remorse/fatigue we get with these guys. Compared to Bush(Iraq, Katrina) Clinton (Monica), Reagan (Iran-Contra) and Nixon (Watergate), Obama's Second Term Blues have been relatively mild.

Hillary will do well because the GOP can't get back the Demographics that Obama won. If anything, they'll be in worse shape, because there are a lot of White Women who wouldn't vote for Obama but might vote for her, while I doubt anyone on the GOP side has the street cred of either McCain or Romney.

The only one who comes close is Jeb Bush, and his problem is--- he's a Bush.

I've never said the media is a conspiracy. I was in it for 18 years. No conspiracy. It is merely an industry populated almost entirely by people who are anywhere from slightly left of center to hardcore left, and those people have become more and more bold in their efforts to push their agenda to the exclusion of traditional "reporting". No conspiracy. Just a culture.

The only people who deny this are those who agree with the way these liberals "report" the "news".

I don't see anyone in the GOP who can beat her unless world/domestic events somehow favor the GOP. I just hope she's healthy.

Poor meathead.

He thinks that a 50 year old man is a kid.

And he obviously is interested in gay dudes.

Sorry, meathead, you are barking up the wrong tree, here.
Maybe you can hide your age. Few things sadder than a lonely, aging and gay Jew.

You are a truly weird troll. Very, very weird. But go on imagining I am gay, if that is what makes you happy. It wouldn't be the truth, but hey, since when did Righties ever care about the truth.
Jewish is not obvious, but lonely and gay are. Being so at 50 and in Germany cannot be easy.

[

I've never said the media is a conspiracy. I was in it for 18 years. No conspiracy. It is merely an industry populated almost entirely by people who are anywhere from slightly left of center to hardcore left, and those people have become more and more bold in their efforts to push their agenda to the exclusion of traditional "reporting". No conspiracy. Just a culture.

The only people who deny this are those who agree with the way these liberals "report" the "news".

I don't see anyone in the GOP who can beat her unless world/domestic events somehow favor the GOP. I just hope she's healthy.

Has it occurred to you that the reason why the media has become more hard core in its liberalism is because the right wing has become more irrational.

If someone had said in the Reagan years, "We need our guns to shoot government agents!" they'd have been looked at as freaks. Seriously, in 1993, Wayne LaPierre said something exactly like this, calling ATF agents "Jack booted thugs" and former President Bush, to his credit, resigned his NRA membership.

Can you see something like that happening today in the GOP? No. Neither can I.

ANd before you get to your typical "but, but, but... the Democrats are more partisan, too," rejoinder. No, no, not really. I can't see any group on the left that commands as much fear as the religious right or National Rampage Association does.

[

Has it occurred to you that the reason why the media has become more hard core in its liberalism is because the right wing has become more irrational.

If someone had said in the Reagan years, "We need our guns to shoot government agents!" they'd have been looked at as freaks. Seriously, in 1993, Wayne LaPierre said something exactly like this, calling ATF agents "Jack booted thugs" and former President Bush, to his credit, resigned his NRA membership.

Can you see something like that happening today in the GOP? No. Neither can I.

ANd before you get to your typical "but, but, but... the Democrats are more partisan, too," rejoinder. No, no, not really. I can't see any group on the left that commands as much fear as the religious right or National Rampage Association does.

I think the general madness that has gripped much of the Republican party has provided a wide open field in which the media can push its agenda with significantly more energy.

Yes, no doubt about that. The GOP's problems are clearly self-inflicted.

I've never said the Democrats are more partisan than the Republicans, of course not.

The gop is "mediocre" & Hillary is?

I assume you mean "and Hillary isn't".

It depends on your definition of "mediocre". Politics, and the GOP clearly doesn't yet understand this, is about image and messaging. I agree that it should not be, but it is.

And at this moment in our history, the GOP's messaging is horrible, comical. Whatever success they enjoy is far less than it could be.

And I swear, they just don't want to hear about it.

Hillary and the Democrats understand the critical importance of image and messaging.

Last edited:
Again, Mac, you think that the message is the problem. It's not the message.

It's the policy.

Here's the policy.

"Hey, 80% of you are going to be fighting over 13% of the wealth, while 1% of us have 43% of the wealth. 40% of you will be fighting over less than 1% of the wealth, but you'd better fucking like it!!!! YOu'd better suck it up with your underwater mortgage and your busted 401K, and if you think your health insurance is going to cover you, ha- what a chump you are."

Now, seriously, how do you message that to where anyone in the 80% think it's a good idea?

You don't.

Now what the GOP has gotten away with since Nixon is telling the 80% the guy next to them is the problem. The Feminist, the minority, the gay wanting just the same things you take for granted. And them foreigners are either out to kill you or take your job. And for a while, heck, that worked. Nixon and Reagan both won 49 state landslides for a while.

There's no way you can keep messaging plutocracy and make it appealing to non-plutocrats.

Now, yeah, what the Democrats push is government dependency. We'll take care of you. Most people would prefer to take care of themselves. But most of us are just working to make the rich richer.

I assume you mean "and Hillary isn't".

It depends on your definition of "mediocre". Politics, and the GOP clearly doesn't yet understand this, is about image and messaging. I agree that it should not be, but it is.

And at this moment in our history, the GOP's messaging is horrible, comical. Whatever success they enjoy is far less than it could be.

And I swear, they just don't want to hear about it.

Hillary and the Democrats understand the critical importance of image and messaging.

I didn't mean anything. It was a question for you. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Poor meathead.

He thinks that a 50 year old man is a kid.

And he obviously is interested in gay dudes.

Sorry, meathead, you are barking up the wrong tree, here.
Maybe you can hide your age. Few things sadder than a lonely, aging and gay Jew.

You are a truly weird troll. Very, very weird. But go on imagining I am gay, if that is what makes you happy. It wouldn't be the truth, but hey, since when did Righties ever care about the truth.
Jewish is not obvious, but lonely and gay are. Being so at 50 and in Germany cannot be easy.
He's not Jewish. Jews are smart people.

Lol.

Nice try.

Hillary is going to announce. She is going to run. She will win the DEM nomination and she will win the 2016 GE in a landslide, coming in at around 57% of the NPV and over 400 EV.

Feel free to bookmark this posting.

:thup:
Are you using your 110% scale? On that I give her 51%. Between blowjobs, Obama and Benghazi, she's pretty much washed up.

She's going to be the next American President.

Hilary is certainly liberal enough for the democratic party, which is not really leftist in any way. I find her foreign policies and business ties to be disheartening, she will most likely be a terrible president. Bill followed Reagan's footsteps in implementing neoliberal policies that were good for business and bad for the American working class, I don't expect anything different from Hilary.

Forum List

Back