"i'm Ba-ack"

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Sweet!

Can't wait for 2016!
We love you so, so much Hillary and Bill! :beer:

HIllary Clinton in Iowa I m ba-ack MSNBC
INDIANOLA, IOWA — “I’m ba-ack!” With those words, Hillary Clinton announced Sunday her return to Iowa, the state that derailed her last presidential run and will be critical to a second one, if she decides to take the plunge. And almost all of the 7,000 die-hard Democrats here at the Iowa Steak Fry — 2,000 more than expected — seemed ready to welcome her.

The most wonderful thing is that in my humble opinion, the Republicans have no one on the horizon that can beat Hillary in 2016... no one!

Mitt Romney again? No way! Mike Huckabee... LOL.

I don't think Hilary can win.

She's got one thing in her favor, she's a woman, and we all like firsts (if they go our way), but she's also old, she's not good looking. She is not going to capture the media's attention so much if a good looking guy/gal turns up and runs with a semi-decent platform.

She's got one thing in her favor, she's a woman, and we all like firsts (if they go our way), but she's also old, she's not good looking. She is not going to capture the media's attention so much if a good looking guy/gal turns up and runs with a semi-decent platform.

Agreed. A Fox News bimbo she's not. Thank God most Americans detest Fox News.

But it's not just Fox, it's all. Obama's good looking. Bush was good looking. Clinton was good looking, Bush senior was Reagan's right hand man and not bad looking even for his age, Reagan was a Hollywood act. That takes you back to the 1980s with guys getting in who are good looking, from both parties.

The most wonderful thing is that in my humble opinion, the Republicans have no one on the horizon that can beat Hillary in 2016... no one!

They wont need to. Warren will beat Hillary, attracting the loony dollars from Dem donors. Even the press doesnt like Hillary.

Ahhh, I see Rabbi is obsessing again. Poor Rabbi. He is scared of Hillary.
You started two threads on that old hag and I'm fixated. Yeah, right. Remind me how the GOP is fading again. I love stories.

No, I just started one today. You poor thing, not even capable of seeing who the OP of certain threads is....

tsk,. tsk....

Just another incompetent loon.

They wont need to. Warren will beat Hillary, attracting the loony dollars from Dem donors. Even the press doesnt like Hillary.

No, we are saving Warren for 2024.

Reagan was so hot with those deep wrinkles and dyed hairpiece...

Most? Please explain their ratings compared to say, MSNBC.

Reagan was so hot with those deep wrinkles and dyed hairpiece...

It's not about being hot, it's about being good looking, playing the part of the actor, more than the president, more West Wing than real president. Reagan was acting most of his way through....

Forum List

Back